are torrent sites extinct in 2018? everything is streaming now?

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
all the big sites libraries are shut down or the whole site is gone. is this shit over now in 2018???

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
Nope.

I have a modifed version of a Node.js program call cliflix. The difference between mine and the official one is that mine integrates with Real Debrid. It sends the torrents I search for to RD and I stream it from there. If RD already has the torrent hash/video stored, it sends it straight to me. Video starts playing in less than three seconds.

wizard.gif

lordrakim

Da God
BGOL Investor
Big ups on the seedbox suggestions..... no more copyright notices from the ISPs....

gave me some ideas for setting up some Plex for pay ish too lol

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I've become reliant on Netflix, Amazon Prime Channels and Hulu... Between them and some free services on Fire TV, I can find just about anything.

I don't have a DVD player anymore nor do I need one in 99% of circumstances. But sometimes you run into roadblocks looking for older shit digitally.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I've become reliant on Netflix, Amazon Prime Channels and Hulu... Between them and some free services on Fire TV, I can find just about anything.

I don't have a DVD player anymore nor do I need one in 99% of circumstances. But sometimes you run into roadblocks looking for older shit digitally.

I think this is how the kids do it today, through their VPNs.

Installing
  1. Download Bitlord
  2. Install it.
Download
  1. Go to thepiratebay.org and select a download. Click "Get this torrent".
  2. Now your web browser might ask you what application you want to open the file with. Select Bitlord and make sure the browser remembers your choise.
  3. Your files are now being downloaded in Bitlord.
https://thepiratebay.org/help

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yall on that old shit, I bet yall niggas still use kodi too

Get bluestacks or nox, and titanium.

Boom.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I use Jar Jar Binks, Kryptonite and Red Bullet.

*How all this new shit sounds to me*

Y'all could just be making shit up for all I know.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think this is how the kids do it today, through their VPNs.

Installing
  1. Download Bitlord
  2. Install it.
Download
  1. Go to thepiratebay.org and select a download. Click "Get this torrent".
  2. Now your web browser might ask you what application you want to open the file with. Select Bitlord and make sure the browser remembers your choise.
  3. Your files are now being downloaded in Bitlord.
https://thepiratebay.org/help

Can I use this site, to grab hard to find music??

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yup and I can watch everything under one umbrella if I need to i.e. Amazon Prime & Netflix.

VlJHAoE.png
Like I said, old shit

I get everything in one app and ain't gotta do all that bullshit setup, picking the addon, all that garbage.

I just open it up and everything from every channel is there

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucked shit about torrents now is the slow ass release of screeners.used to be you could get a good copy of damn near any movie released a few weeks after theater release. Not anymore

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to utilized torrentz primarily for PC games. That particular torrent scene has definitely dried up but it's partially because now Game publishers are making sure that a lot of AAA titles have a significant online aspect to it. They can now lock out pirated games from a significant portion of their value that way.