are torrent sites extinct in 2018? everything is streaming now?

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Man I haven't torrented in years

I stay using torrents. I go to TPB on the deep weeb and get what I want. I don't need to often because of BGOL but whenever I do it's fast and easy. In late June Windows 10 build 1903 dropped. I was able to get the 32 bit and 64 bit versions in less than 20 minutes. BTW they are running great!

Rel

BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER
Registered
I stay using torrents. I go to TPB on the deep weeb and get what I want. I don't need to often because of BGOL but whenever I do it's fast and easy. In late June Windows 10 build 1903 dropped. I was able to get the 32 bit and 64 bit versions in less than 20 minutes. BTW they are running great!

U trust content from the deep web bro? And are using the deep web for TPB since tor act as an encrypting agent itself.

ScytheSalvation

*Nix Master
Registered
U trust content from the deep web bro? And are using the deep web for TPB since tor act as an encrypting agent itself.

You got me, I guess I can't go any further...:smh:

In any relational sense, tor is no more "secure" than the actual WWW.
The fundamentals behind interconnected computer systems are packet framing and routing. The top level domain ".onion", only forces you into another contextual form of interlacing computer networks with the mistaken belief that you are secure. It may be more secure but not secure in absolute terms. I can see your screen resolution on an onion site.
The biggest weakness is Java not being turned off...

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mannn, torrent sites are still way relevant and easy to find, you gotta be crazy to pay for all them damn streaming sites to get there original content. Netflix, Prime, Hulu, Amazon, CBS, Disney plus...and more on the way. fuck outta here with that shit. They want you to spend hundreds of dollars just to watch TV:dunno:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Lol i aint fuck with them when they were "hot". Damn sure ain't now.

What's all these "hard to find" shows you niggaz talking about you can't find streaming? Cuz i've never had an issue