are torrent sites extinct in 2018? everything is streaming now?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Like I said, old shit

I get everything in one app and ain't gotta do all that bullshit setup, picking the addon, all that garbage.

I just open it up and everything from every channel is there

i understand your approach you but you have another middle man in your system.

i like having as few middle men as possible. in other words i prefer to get my stuff as close to the source as possible as clean as possible. i prefer not to even use kodi.

i am downloading 50 gig 4k dolby atmos files. most of the systems that are all in one don't have those types of files. quality and fidelity are most important to me. i want a clean 10bit 4k file with atmos sound. and at a minimum a 1080p file with ac-3. that is the least i will deal with and that is only if if have to.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i like having as few middle men as possible. in other words i prefer to get my stuff as close to the source as possible as clean as possible. i prefer not to even use kodi.

i am downloading 50 gig 4k dolby atmos files. most of the systems that are all in one don't have those types of files. quality and fidelity are most important to me. i want a clean 10bit 4k file with atmos sound. and at a minimum a 1080p file with ac-3. that is the least i will deal with and that is only if if have to.
He don’t understand all that

Let him click links and wait for shit to “load”

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
all the big sites libraries are shut down or the whole site is gone. is this shit over now in 2018???

Don't think so but be careful. Funky ass Comcast has updated it's filters to include games, eBooks and programs in addition to music. Get a vpn

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

i was speaking more to the kodi users, but is a torrent client not a middleman?

when i saved everything i was on that, i don't stockpile the shit anymore because 1080 is typically good enough for me and there's little i can't stream in that resolution, and when i want the whole experience like say an effects heavy movie or a big deal type joint like black panther or some shit, i'll download it but I find all that on bgol. for someone archiving and downloading a shit ton of movies, i can see all that spec stuff being more important. i don't invest that much in it any more though and it stands to reason that anyone who does is not really tripping on time as a factor.

He don’t understand all that

Let him click links and wait for shit to “load”
sounds like you got a shit setup, kid.

speak to your own understanding, you guessing at mine

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

when i saved everything i was on that, i don't stockpile the shit anymore because 1080 is typically good enough for me and there's little i can't stream in that resolution, and when i want the whole experience like say an effects heavy movie or a big deal type joint like black panther or some shit, i'll download it but I find all that on bgol. for someone archiving and downloading a shit ton of movies, i can see all that spec stuff being more important. i don't invest that much in it any more though and it stands to reason that anyone who does is not really tripping on time as a factor.

Famo

I been doing this audio video shit since the 80s

I can do anything.

When I leave these cotton fields ima show you some ban

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

keeping it real i don't stockpile as much anymore. only landmark movies. i used to collect everything.

my htpc has 10TB. i am not short on space. my issue is data caps.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
keeping it real i don't stockpile as much anymore. only landmark movies. i used to collect everything.

my htpc has 10TB. i am not short on space. my issue is data caps.
Them big ass files, I know it is lol

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah.

I still use torrents.
Unless it's Turner Classic Movies, a lot of streaming sites don't have B&W 30s - 50s Classic Film Noir stuff. Or even older Foreign films. A lot of shit I used to watch as a kid. Especially when local and PBS stations were broadcasting those film ad nauseum.

Quite a few torrents sites have been uploading those films of late.

And I continue to get much of my comic books off of them too

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man them shits be bigger than that too

Marvel joints be the only ones I download them big ass files, and not even all of them. BP, Avengers, and I think I did Dr strange.
Famo I used to download the joints

Then “save” the file on my PS3 by either WiFi or a thumb drive.

PS3 was so open, any file can be played.

But u know ps3 ain’t 4K

I need to see all the moles on them
Bootyholes

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Famo I used to download the joints

Then “save” the file on my PS3 by either WiFi or a thumb drive.

PS3 was so open, any file can be played.

But u know ps3 ain’t 4K

I need to see all the moles on them
Bootyholes
I been using my pc's to watch shit for over 10 years, before xbmc was a thing. I filled up hella 300 and 500 gb drives back when terabytes were fantasy lol.

Because that's how I started, I never used my Playstations, never bought a firestick. I just bought them lil g boxes a few years ago for the other TVs in here but they feel slow to me compared to my pc systems.

Used to do torrents, then kodi for mad long, now titanium and the occasional SLAM furnished hq download.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been using my pc's to watch shit for over 10 years, before xbmc was a thing. I filled up hella 300 and 500 gb drives back when terabytes were fantasy lol.

Because that's how I started, I never used my Playstations, never bought a firestick. I just bought them lil g boxes a few years ago for the other TVs in here but they feel slow to me compared to my pc systems.

Used to do torrents, then kodi for mad long, now titanium and the occasional SLAM furnished hq download.
See I was using my ps3 as a actual hard drive and player at the same time.

I had 3 of them hoes.

See I need to be comfortable famo

That clicking wit the mouse shit be throwin me off

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@ShortyCumStain used to be killin me when he used to be asking for mobile links

That lil 5 inch screen

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
See I was using my ps3 as a actual hard drive and player at the same time.

I had 3 of them hoes.

See I need to be comfortable famo

That clicking wit the mouse shit be throwin me off
proht-universal-remote-controls-71113-64_1000.jpg

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
if you have an android phone and have apps like showbox, teatv, etc. you can download the movies and shows straight to your device, if u want to watch on the go and not worry about data. If you have buffering issue with the apps, still download and just cast to your tv.

i use this site for torrents.
https://rarbg.to/torrents.php

i

kingleo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I miss Kickass...that was the best torrent ever in my opinion

I bought a house last year and got Xfinity for internet. I dl'ed Torrent Search Engine on my phone from the play store and ever since I've downloaded shit everyday when I'm in town. I was in Portugal the last 2 weeks and got all the TV shows I missed like Snowfall or whatever from it on the wifi.

I just transfer all the music from my phone to a stick or SD card and play it in my car.

Hell i remember when i was using Ares to get shit from torrent sites... I still have music files and movies that I downloaded in 2006 from BGOL...I keep everything

Funny thing was when I was staying at my homeboy house after I lost my spot in Hurricane Harvey my boy had at&t and I was using torrents and they sent him a letter saying cease & desist...Xfinity has been good to me so far