Anyone here bet at bodog.com?

ImaSexAHolic

Star
Registered
you can bet on sports games...im trying it out ... placed a 20$ parlay bet and if i win i could win 51+ my 20 buck ... anyone here gamble there???

marchetta

Star
Registered
Yeah, I bet on there about a month ago. I lost $150 playing Blackjack. It was my first/last experience at online gaming. I couldn't use my credit card directly when playing. So, I had to go to a phone card web site and purchase minutes with my credit card, then I used the phone card at Bodog to change into chips for playing. BoDog explains this procedure on their website, so it's easy to do.

djcnice

Support BGOL
Registered
bodog is a ok site that shades the lines towards the underdogs....if you start to win there they will deal you dual lines or cut you off....some other solid offshore sites that are solid and will pay..if you have any questions about the offshire industry let me know...i work for a few of the gaming sites and have numerious contacts there

Cris: betcris.com
Diamond: dsi.com (owned by cris)
Olympic: thegreek.com
Bet Jamacia: betjm.com (owned by the greek)
5 Dimes: 5dimes.com

pinnacle was the best but they are no longer taking or accepting bets from americans living in the US.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
dropped $25 on that site. played poker and didn't really like how they have their set up. won't be playing there again

Duende

Star
Registered
I been on bodog for 2 years.

Have used at least 4 sites for poker and sports betting.

It's the best gambling site on the net.

Only site with 24-7 customer service. You call the number, someone picks up in 5 seconds and helps you with WHATEVER you might need.

Before the states passed all this anti gambling legislation, they easily had the best and most reliable money transfer processes on the web.