Anyone else watching the new Showtime series Ray Donovan tonight?

smokedacane

Star
Registered
Game of Thrones is through so I'm looking for something to watch Sunday nights

premiers at 10 est

summary said:
Set in the sprawling mecca of the rich and famous, Ray Donovan does the dirty work for LA's top power players. He is the go-to guy who makes the problems of the city's celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls disappear. This powerful drama unfolds when his father,unexpectedly released from prison, setting off a chain of events that shakes the Donovan family to its core.​

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
that shit was all over the place i couldnt get into it at all... may try to watch it again on demand for a second shot

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
it was cool. never expect much from the first episode of a new series. It has my interest.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: @ the peeping Tom guy. Ray gave him a chance; let him choose to get humiliated or beaten severely.... and he chose humiliation...then came right back peeping and got beat with a bat worse than Vito from the Sopranos!

Count23

International
International Member
:lol: @ the peeping Tom guy. Ray gave him a chance; let him choose to get humiliated or beaten severely.... and he chose humiliation...then came right back peeping and got beat with a bat worse than Vito from the Sopranos!

dude thought ray was fuckin around:yes:

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Pooch Hall's character isn't going to fair well in this. The Black half-brother in a Boston Irish mob family haunted by past actions of a pedo priest?

Count23

International
International Member
watch it again.. i watched it twice ...they crammed A LOT into one episode

it's set up be a really good show

I won't disagree, here.

Pooch Hall's character isn't going to fair well in this. The Black half-brother in a Boston Irish mob family haunted by past actions of a pedo priest?

Not to mention being fathered by a guy who used to throw rocks at the buses screaming 'niqqers go home!' :lol:

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered
Show looks good. I like Liev as am actor. That damn Jon Voight dancing with that black chick was hilarious! I'm def gonna watch the rest of the season

smokedacane

Star
Registered
I thought it was a solid first episode.

That stalker chick is going to fvck him up somehow.

I too wonder how their black half brother will fare in this.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
I think this is going to be a must watch on Sunday unless they find a way to fuck it up.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
that shit was all over the place i couldnt get into it at all... may try to watch it again on demand for a second shot
yeah i agree that first episode was all over the damn place...all in all i liked it tho :cool:
that dead hoe had some nice tits
rayddeadgirlinbed.gif

yes sirrr! :yes:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody saw tonight's episode??? Pretty good so far, you can see the characters developing

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
Saw the trailer a few months back a wanted to give it a look. I like it so far. Gonna continue watching.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

russian dude? wasnt that Avi (Manny from Scarface)

Yup, probably with an Israeli accent as I haven't listened close enough to figure it yet.
Am sure it will pan out as this shit progresses.

edit:
Ray told him that it was like when he was locked up in a Lebanese jail or some shit so I do think he's ex Israeli military like Lyor Cohen.

Last edited: