Anyone doing business office Janitorial Services

mangera

Support BGOL
Registered
Not really. I know about them because I was going to get a franchise from them a few months ago, something to add to the side business portfolio. They are pretty good and are different from other franchisors in that depending on the level in money you put in they actually get you clients. For 1400 (their lowest franchise fee) they were going to set me up with two clients a months for a year. Each client would have been a contract of around 250 - 500 each. So I would have made a profit the first year. But it all depends on how much you want to put into the franchise.

If you want to start your Janitorial Services business I can't help you there as I am Systems Manager and If I am too lazy to clean my own shit how will I be able to help others.:lol: but If I find other info I will pass it along.

McWaney

Support BGOL
Registered
I cant help you on your persuit but my wife is an accountant for one of the biggest companies in the world ABM janitorial services and they make millions a month, you would not believe the numbers i see when she shows me them,good luck on your pursuit brother,keep on keeping on.

Retired_pphil01

Support BGOL
Registered
Thanx Mangera. That link provided me an Idea of what's needed to have that business. Now, do you have any information on securing contracts? Who to go to, how to get the jump on other companies, etc. . Thanx Ur much appreciated.

I am currently in the ATL starting again, I was once with JanPro cleaning systems franchise and they were a rip off.

I am now going back into the cleaning industry, you have to pound the pavement and get out there and meet business owners, and market your company.

Once you get one you will get two..
Find a niche and market it ... The money will start rolling in monthly... dont be afraid to take the small penny anny jobs they all add up.
Trust me this is a billion dollar industry...

Retired_pphil01

Support BGOL
Registered
I cant help you on your persuit but my wife is an accountant for one of the biggest companies in the world ABM janitorial services and they make millions a month, you would not believe the numbers i see when she shows me them,good luck on your pursuit brother,keep on keeping on.

You are so right there is so much money in this industry.
I remember I was making 6000 monthly to clean Spirit Airlines
corporate offices in Miramar FL the only downfall I was paying out my profits to the franchise company I was with so between paying wages taxes and royalty fees we wound up with about 850-900.00 monthly...But I will and am going back into it now. less the franchise.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
What's the best process for securing contracts and is there a networking website?

Did you get into the business?

You are so right there is so much money in this industry.
I remember I was making 6000 monthly to clean Spirit Airlines
corporate offices in Miramar FL the only downfall I was paying out my profits to the franchise company I was with so between paying wages taxes and royalty fees we wound up with about 850-900.00 monthly...But I will and am going back into it now. less the franchise.

What's your status on this?