Any Brother's take dance lessons?

Mr.H

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Used to, one of the instructors was so damn fine I got a woody dancing with her and couldn’t focus on the steps.... Got back to wifey and her two left feet and was completely DONE. I’d rather just rock it out with our random dance moves and keep it moving.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No I was born with a little rhythm but if she was teaching me I might

I couldn't tell you the last time I just someone who was a good dancer,by themselves or as a couple

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
No but I've heard it's a good place to meet women

This. I almost went but I said if I got to resort to this to get some bitch to suck my dick or get some pussy then I’m doing it wrong. But if you enjoy it I say go for it. Women so gullible and shit they think just cause a dude can dance he can lay pipe in her ass good. By the time they realize it, the jig is up. And you’ve taken your turn. Pass it on.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was taking Bachata lessons with the wife pre covid. My non dancing ass was focused as a motherfucker with all that ass around. :lol:I call Dominicans out for cooning all the time but this is some shit they got right. :lol:

So it’s ok to go full Pepe le pew to music I see

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
No but in hindsight I wish had. Funny thing dancing for me was something I did to be with the ladies. But after I lost my quad muscle suddenly I wanted to dance. Crazy ass human.

LoJack

Potential Star
Registered
Yeah, it's getting almost as bad as the Brothers here who use racial slurs to describe their own race!
Really? How do I know what race y'all niggas are? You are an example of an idiot who thinks he's smart.

Your statement implies that everyones race here is known by me. So, right off the jump you're an idiot. Second, my use of the word "niggas" was a substitute for "people" which is a noun, not an adjective which would be used to "describe" race. So, once again, you're an idiot.

Want to be sonned more?

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I started taking salsa classes then covid hit and shut down the place I was going.
I did Urban ballroom, Chicago Step and a few lessons of Tango which was a shockingly complicated and difficult dance. You may not possibly see a resurgence of the embrace dances in your lifetime. The aftermath of of Covid, once/if ever contained will be lasting. The adult dance community was hit hard in the US to my understanding. They're typically the older crowd, and you can't get much closer to a stranger than when embrace dancing. There's always internet chess! :)

lowlite

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was taking Bachata lessons with the wife pre covid. My non dancing ass was focused as a motherfucker with all that ass around. :lol:I call Dominicans out for cooning all the time but this is some shit they got right. :lol:

And if you are good at it in DR, instant free pussy.