Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Antonio just dropped the ether and said no more debates after this. Jay’s two hour response video is very ‘Polight-esque’. Not a good look.

Last edited:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Antonio just dropped the ether and said no more debates after this. Jay’s two hour response video is very ‘Polight-esque’. Not a good look.

Jay has to stop mentioning Garvey’s name and then under the same breath say he will take money from all nationalities. Garvey wouldn’t take a dime from other races......

I wish him well...

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This clown will be on American Greed in a few years. Mark my words...
American-Greed.jpg

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He walked 7 miles in his Louis Vuttons to fight for black folks.:rolleyes2:
The more I hear this clown talk the more I despise him. His whole steez screams hustler. Jay is the worse type of coon. He plays on the goodness and naivete of black folks that want to improve our community. Jay Morrison is worse than coons like Jesse Lee Peterson.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

What's your opinion on the other video that I posted?

It's wrong. Incredibly wrong. at the 7:20 mark when he talks about putting down $200k on a million dollar investment property to reduce your tax debt by $200k is insanely wrong. You can only depreciate real estate over a period of 20 years I believe, you can't take the full $200k out, $10k a year!! That's just the start. Once I got past all the fluff and the origin story of his humble beginnings the shit doesn't make any sense. Jagu is the tax guy so he should know better than me, but I just went through this shit. It's fantasy.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
@jagu
I would like to hear from Jagu on this, but the 1st 5 minutes sounds like total bullshit.
off the rip - the avoiding sales tax on vehicle purchase with llc is bs - unless - iirc you register the vehicle in Montana

his advice of leasing the vehicle to yourself for a nominal amount to pay minimum tax imo is dangerous

It's wrong. Incredibly wrong. at the 7:20 mark when he talks about putting down $200k on a million dollar investment property to reduce your tax debt by $200k is insanely wrong. You can only depreciate real estate over a period of 20 years I believe, you can't take the full $200k out, $10k a year!! That's just the start. Once I got past all the fluff and the origin story of his humble beginnings the shit doesn't make any sense. Jagu is the tax guy so he should know better than me, but I just went through this shit. It's fantasy.
imo - he is a sales guy only pitching what he was kinda able to understand...
other info on taxes LLCs etc ignores a lot of details
he never creates distinction between income vs capital gain or issues in different states etc

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
What I truly don't understand is how so many people are easily taken by stuff like this.

Your answer is below!

He walked 7 miles in his Louis Vuttons to fight for black folks.:rolleyes2:
The more I hear this clown talk the more I despise him. His whole steez screams hustler. Jay is the worse type of coon. He plays on the goodness and naivete of black folks that want to improve our community. Jay Morrison is worse than coons like Jesse Lee Peterson.

And they immunize themselves from criticism in the process by automatically rendering their critics as "coons" or "haters" or whatever else.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their SEC lawyer on a conference call, breaking down fees, talking about if Jay tries to scam and run, etc... I'm about 20 mins in.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I’m 8 minutes in and this shit is a joke. Imagine that presentation at your local bank asking for a loan.
Lol skip to 41:30 when a NON scripted caller somehow gets through and asks about the bankruptcy.

The one ladies eyes BUG THE FUCK OUT and his wife's face screws up big time lmao

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What's the damn about? You knew this shit was bogus bruh.
chill - a subpoena is not an indictment - seems this is a request for documents related to risk disclosure

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1704303/000147793219000871/tulsa_1u.htm

I really didn't think he would play cute with the Feds. I'd hate to see he and his new bride spend their first anniversary in prison.
its just a subpoena - there is no accusation of wrong doing yet

I've detailed the problems I see with Tulsa's model and structure in this thread - but still there is no reason to rush to judgment over the SEC and US Attorney basically asking for more information and documents

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
1-U 1 tulsa_1u.htm FORM 1-U

UNITED STATES

SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION

Washington, D.C. 20549

FORM 1-U

CURRENT REPORT PURSUANT TO REGULATION A

Date of Report March 7, 2019

Commission File No. 024-10782

Tulsa Real Estate Fund, LLC

Georgia

(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation or organization)

3355 Lenox Road NE, #750

Atlanta, GA 30326

1-844-73-TULSA

info@tulsarealestatefund.com

All correspondence:

Jillian Sidoti, Esq.

TROWBRIDGE SIDOTI

38977 Sky Canyon Drive – Ste 101

Murrieta, CA 92563

(323) 799-1342

EMAIL FOR CORRESPONDENCE: jillian@crowdfundinglawyers.net

Item 9. Other Events

The Company recently received a grand jury subpoena from the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia and a civil subpoena from the Securities and Exchange Commission, each seeking documents and other information concerning the Company. The Company has engaged counsel to respond to the subpoenas and intends to cooperate with the investigations.

Safe Harbor Statement

This Current Report on Form 1-U contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. You can identify these forward-looking statements by the use of words such as “outlook,” “believes,” “expects,” “potential,” “continues,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “could,” “seeks,” “projects,” “predicts,” “intends,” “plans,” “estimates,” “anticipates” or the negative version of these words or other comparable words. Such forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties, including those described under the section entitled “Risk Factors” in our Offering Statement on Form 1-A, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), as such factors may be updated from time to time in our periodic filings and prospectus supplements filed with the SEC, which are accessible on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors that could cause actual outcomes or results to differ materially from those indicated in these statements. These factors should not be construed as exhaustive and should be read in conjunction with the other cautionary statements that are included in our filings with the SEC. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise, except as required by law.

SIGNATURE

Pursuant to the requirements of Regulation A, the issuer has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.

/s/ Jay Morrison

Jay Morrison, Manager of Tulsa Founders, LLC

Manager

March 7, 2019

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
chill - a subpoena is not an indictment - seems this is a request for documents related to risk disclosure

its just a subpoena - there is no accusation of wrong doing yet

I've detailed the problems I see with Tulsa's model and structure in this thread - but still there is no reason to rush to judgment over the SEC and US Attorney basically asking for more information and documents

Agreed......

BUT you are usually only subpoenaed after you've been asked for info and you play cute or flat out don't provide what they are looking for...... For example, Michael Cohen was subpoenaed to testify before Congress after he kept changing the dates and trying to postpone, claiming his family was in danger if he testified.