Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Step 1. Establish quasi-credibilty/appeal to authority. I am credible because I was in the breakroom of the DOD, so I’m credible.

Step 2. Lower the goal post. All investments are shitty, this one is no different.

Step 3. Say something good about black people, yeah, that’ll get’em on your side.

Step 4. Ignore the facts, stay away from numbers, and if they haven’t given you their money yet go back to step 1.

LOL....if you only knew, bruh.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

What I was able to gather is that his investment fund is piggy backing off of the "Tulsa Wallstreet" name.

It's not what I thought it was. He is not "buying the block" and opening up Black owned businesses. He's simply taking the money and buying so called assests, with the hope of maybe selling them (flipping?)
Them at a later date.

Vlad was grilling him as to how is he different from a reputable publicly traded company (any REI). He couldn't answer that however, except to say he don't want the fees associated with that.

So in the end its the hope of making 8% dividends, while Mr. Morrison and associates make all of the possible profits.

At no time did I hear that his possible businesses will be ran by Blacks for the benefits of Blacks, and employing Blacks.

I would feel better if he named it anything other than the chosen name.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
People are in this thread comparing Crypto to 5linx, and other programs like it. :smh: I always know the level of knowledge a person has on the subject when they speak about crypto and the only thing they say is Bitcoin.:lol:Then bring up Boyce Watkins and crypto, like the two have anything to do with each other. Ignorance is bliss.
A good investment speaks for itself. Ya'll cats are mad sensitive about talking down on crypto for some reason.

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A good investment speaks for itself. Ya'll cats are mad sensitive about talking down on crypto for some reason.

Because you have no idea what you are talking about. Comparing crypto to 5linx? :lol: There are not many investments you could have made in the last year and a half that would have made you more than crypto. #FACTS.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Because you have no idea what you are talking about. Comparing crypto to 5linx? :lol: There are not many investments you could have made in the last year and a half that would have made you more than crypto. #FACTS.
Tell me more. Have you made money in crypto? If so, how much? How much have you made in the past 18 months in crypto?

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can’t be serious? The thread gets bump almost daily and when when the market was hot, damn near never left the 1st page for months. You must’ve been willfully trying to avoid it at over 400pages long in less than a year. Stop bullshittin’ already.
My god niggas are so full of shit. Can you answer a direct question?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
See - that one word there is our problem.....

We're the only ones that's tryin' to play fair....

Exactly why I said it like that.

All around us everyone is taking advantage.

But we burden ourselves with we have to do things “the right way.”

The right way is taking advantage like everyone else. Stop trying to play fair. Do what we must to achieve what we have to.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nope... thats an entertaining video though
he still hasn't addressed the most questionable parts in his SEC filing and Tulsa's corporate structure
I watched the entire video. He’s a great salesman. Lots of doubletalk, no specifics, no balance sheet....just a bunch of babble about harriet tubman and platitudes. He was just making shit up as he was going along, “we gonna buy hotels!”

I’m done with this cat. Ya’ll can have at it.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I peeped that. Tariq didn’t press him, just let him talk. Very balanced. If the shit work it will be great, if it’s some bullshit Tariq is gonna bury him.
To not press him and let him talk is "very balanced" to you?

Lol we already know how this is gonna end. Tariq may as well start seeing this dude's puppet together.

This is exactly like Umars shit

And notice when he said the wedding is simple - then neglected to mention that they're streaming tbe shit and charging for streams lol

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Lol we already know how this is gonna end. Tariq may as well start seeing this dude's puppet together.

And notice when he said the wedding is simple - then neglected to mention that they're streaming tbe shit and charging for streams lol
The difference that I already see between him and Umar is that Jay’s is more professionally done. The updates are crisp as opposed to Umar giving lectures from his hotel bed and shit.

Plus Jay mentioned SEC i.e. the government where Umar claimed total independence or he’d be in cuffs right now.

And I’m doubting Tariq’s participation. He has a tendency to bullshit at times and just say shit for the sake of saying shit.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
The difference that I already see between him and Umar is that Jay’s is more professionally done. The updates are crisp as opposed to Umar giving lectures from his hotel bed and shit.

Plus Jay mentioned SEC i.e. the government where Umar claimed total independence or he’d be in cuffs right now.

And I’m doubting Tariq’s participation. He has a tendency to bullshit at times and just say shit for the sake of saying shit.
Polish on a turd. But yes, I can tell Tariq is bullshitting and he will tell us that once him and Jay fall out.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Peep the first two questions Tariq asked.

1. How much money have you raised? Somehow the phone went dead after that question. But after the phone came back up, he asked the same question again and locked him into a number.

2. Second question was about the locations of the projects. Jay punted and bullshitted. Tariq asked a soft followup and let it go. Pretty much the end of the interview.

Man look at his body language! He don’t believe none of this shit!!!!

Last edited:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TULSA REAL ESTATE FUND & JAY MORRISON FOLLOWUP

Sooo........ is he wrong or on point:dunno:?

If nothing else peep out @11:50 :eek::eek::eek:

I have no problem accepting the "data" both he and Yvette Carnell presentin' - my thing is the only they're pushing is 'pressuring transformative government'.

The GOVERNMENT? Isn't it the gov't that's responsible for some of those policies meant to lock us out of wealth in the first place?

That's like getting sick in 1930-40's Germany - being Jewish and the only Doctor available is Josef Mengele.

If we were to get candidates in gov't to represent black folk interest what's to stop lobbyists, say Tobacco or the NRA, from just buying them off?

At this point is it even a good idea to become even entrenched in American gov't/politics and society given that Western (White) civilization has been diagnosted with cancer and sitting at the other side of the room, smokin' a stogie - is China?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

I have no problem accepting the "data" both he and Yvette Carnell presentin' - my thing is the only they're pushing is 'pressuring transformative government'.

The GOVERNMENT? Isn't it the gov't that's responsible for some of those policies meant to lock us out of wealth in the first place?

That's like getting sick in 1930-40's Germany - being Jewish and the only Doctor available is Josef Mengele.

If we were to get candidates in gov't to represent black folk interest what's to stop lobbyists, say Tobacco or the NRA, from just buying them off?

At this point is it even a good idea to become even entrenched in American gov't/politics and society given that Western (White) civilization has been diagnosted with cancer and sitting at the other side of the room, smokin' a stogie - is China?

Yeah Tone and Yvette definitely are Debbie downers lol.

But this situat8on is perfect for them. Fuck their "solution" of government or whatever. They can't even get too specific about that. They're just cranky people. But they're right for this.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

We need some sort of 21st century "New Deal (reparations)" for Black people. It's really needed, and the only macro solution.

But as long as people like @Watcher and his ilk BLINDLY throw away votes and ask for NOTHING in return this Is what we end up with.
Making hopefully $40 off of our $500 investment.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
We need some sort of 21st century "New Deal (reparations)" for Black people. It's really needed, and the only macro solution.

But as long as people like @Watcher and his ilk BLINDLY throw away votes and ask for NOTHING in return this Is what we end up with.
Thanks would be a complete waste.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Not voting like you isn’t throwing away your vote huh

How’s that working out for you right now?

Are you enjoying the rollbacks in healthcare? Less coverage at a higher cost.
Are you enjoying the mandatory minimum drug sentences returning?
Are you enjoying the rise of White people and White power?
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-republican-party_us_5b215503e4b0adfb827073c7
Are you enjoying the rise in police killing Americans?
https://www.theroot.com/more-americans-killed-by-police-in-2017-but-trump-domi-1792969338

Obviously non of these things mean anything to you. What is it again you want from your government and think republicans will give it to you?

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah Tone and Yvette definitely are Debbie downers lol.

But this situat8on is perfect for them. Fuck their "solution" of government or whatever. They can't even get too specific about that. They're just cranky people. But they're right for this.
Tone had a point though. Jay wouldn’t have even popped up on the radar had he not mentioned Tulsa and Black Wall Street. He could have keep running his real estate/credit cleaning/house flipping hustles unbothered. But when he mentioned Tulsa that got him some attention that he wasn’t expecting.