Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shits depressing.

How we supposed to win?

How are we supposed to win playing fair?

Some of us are caught up in celebrity whether it's Obama, Kamala Harris, Jay Z, Yeezy, Migos, Lebron... the list goes on. While in the political ring we don't hold black people who are in political positions accountable to make the changes we need. We just need to be more politically aware and not caught up in the hype. My aunt told me just yesterday integration was the worst thing that could've happened and she stated we should have been pushing for reparations instead to focus on generational wealth that could be coming down the line now. She said she just wanted textbooks worth a damn instead of the botched shit they were giving us in our schools.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
7 minutes in & I can't take anymore. Nigga there is a risk just like any other investment cacs advertise & ask you to put your hard earn dollar in. If Jay is conning folks, that shit will eventually come to light but dam & least let the paint dry on this project.

We make the white mans job so easy criticizing every negro that tries to start something that has potential to be great.

For the record, I'm not saying this shit can't backfire & turn into some bullshit but I hope the best for this project & I hope Jay follows through with returns for everyone.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
7 minutes in & I can't take anymore. Nigga there is a risk just like any other investment cacs advertise & ask you to put your hard earn dollar in. If Jay is conning folks, that shit will eventually come to light but dam & least let the paint dry on this project.

We make the white mans job so easy criticizing every negro that tries to start something that has potential to be great.

For the record, I'm not saying this shit can't backfire & turn into some bullshit but I hope the best for this project & I hope Jay follows through with returns for everyone.
Watch the whole video. It will add perspective.

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pulling out 50% of the profit with less than 15% of the investment sounds like a hustle.

Plus from the SEC filing I heard more ways to loose than ways to make a profit.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watch the whole video. It will add perspective.

I finished watching it. So he's pointing out that that there is high risk of investing your money in this & talking about the inequality gap between blacks & whites that we should all know by now.

I mean wtf does he want us to do? Stay on the sidelines & continue spend our money in nothing that can potentially promise us a return.

I agree that you should read about the risks before you put your money into any investment but I just don't like the overall vibe on him shitting on this project so early,. Sounds like Jay is covering his ass with the risk of losing everything just as any other business man would.

Invest what you can afford to lose and see where it goes. Lots of people invested a shit load of money in crypto and lost a lot where their offering was straight up pipe dreams.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I finished watching it. So he's pointing out that that there is high risk of investing your money in this & talking about the inequality gap between blacks & whites that we should all know by now.

I mean wtf does he want us to do? Stay on the sidelines & continue spend our money in nothing that can potentially promise us a return.

I agree that you should read about the risks before you put your money into any investment but I just don't like the overall vibe on him shitting on this project so early,. Sounds like Jay is covering his ass with the risk of losing everything just as any other business man would.

Invest what you can afford to lose and see where it goes. Lots of people invested a shit load of money in crypto and lost a lot where their offering was straight up pipe dreams.
Aren't these the same people who sold you crypto and you want seconds?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Listening. Damn Tone wasted too much time talking about what he normally talks about instead of breaking this down specifically. First important thing ever glossed over was that they ain't invested shit in their own company. I've seen Jay Morrison say he was gonna invest 10k of his own money. Wow thanks for investing .02 of your own money in a company you run lol

8 mins in, and.hes finally talking about THIS matter and company specifically.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
many of us are living paycheck to paycheck an extra 500 isn't something some can afford to lose but with that being said this Jay guy if im correct was always talking about the real estate now he's an investment manager and he's offering you a chance to double your investment in what? real estate?a town?or whatever he feels will make them money?
If your black and just want to invest go right ahead I wish you the best but iffy on this guy and his plans which might be good but I need something more solid than just his smile and his plans on doubling ivestors money ;i'd rather advise someone black to buy stock with that 500 in company's that pay out a dividen like coke cola and hold on to it.....

but thats me and we'll see where this goes.....

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
many of us are living paycheck to paycheck an extra 500 isn't something some can afford to lose but with that being said this Jay guy if im correct was always talking about the real estate now he's an investment manager and he's offering you a chance to double your investment in what? real estate?a town?or whatever he feels will make them money?
If your black and just want to invest go right ahead I wish you the best but iffy on this guy and his plans which might be good but I need something more solid than just his smile and his plans on doubling ivestors money ;i'd rather advise someone black to buy stock with that 500 in company's that pay out a dividen like coke cola and hold on to it.....

but thats me and we'll see where this goes.....
The business and networking board is a great resource of info and it's been around way longer and it won't cost you $500.

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/cyba-secrets-tax-lein-certificates.366568/#post-6344658

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
32737767_626867654340064_1399984713715679232_n.jpg

I've viewed several of Jay Morrison's videos from the past 5 years or more and he is obviously a smart, intelligent and charismatic guy.
Yet I get an uneasy feeling of his spiel and raise an eyebrow because he comes across (at least to me) as one of those prosperity preachers that you see on television at 2am in the morning.
As Antonio Moore stated " This guy is selling a music video a television series fantasy "as indicated in the photo above that is strikingly similar to Empire's Lucious and Cookie Lyon's in dress and pose. He's even launching his IPO investment offer similar to Lucious Lyon going public with his privately owned company.
The "Nail in the coffin" for me is the fact this guy and his company will have damn near zero liability for your investment should they fall short of goals or go belly up according to the SEC auditors as read by Antonio Moore.
I whole heartedly agree with Antonio Moore when he states that "It is about facts and data, and not about some television fantasy/dream. "
Maybe Jay Morrison's Tulsa company is legit but I have a sneaky suspicion that it just maybe a crowd funding/ pyramid scam.
I just feel a significant number of uninformed potential investors may possibly get ganked for their moneys without any type of recourse other than a complaint.
I'm not a business major so any statements I make erroneously feel free to correct me. (I yearn to learn)

Last edited:

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
32737767_626867654340064_1399984713715679232_n.jpg

I've viewed several of Jay Morrison's videos from the past 5 years or more and he is obviously a smart, intelligent and charismatic guy.
Yet I get an uneasy feeling of his spiel and raise an eyebrow because he comes across (at least to me) as one of those prosperity preachers
that you see on television at 2am in the morning.
As Antonio Moore stated " This guy is selling a music video a television series fantasy "as indicated in the photo below that is strikingly similar to Empire's Lucious and Cookie Lyon's in dress and pose. He's even launching his IPO investment offer similar to Lucious Lyon going public with his privately owned company.
The "Nail in the coffin" for me is the fact this guy and his company will have damn near zero liability for your investment should they fall short of goals or go belly up according to the SEC auditors as read by Antonio Moore.
I whole heatedly agree with Antonio Moore when he states that "It is about facts and data, and not about some television fantasy/dream. "
Maybe Jay Morrison's Tulsa company is legit but I have a sneaking suspicion that it just maybe a crowd funding/ pyramid scam.
I just feel a significant number of uninformed potential investors may possibly get ganked for their moneys without any type of recourse other than
a complaint.
I'm not a business major so any statements I make erroneously feel free to correct me. (I yearn to learn)
I need receipts. If you a real estate mogul you can point to your building as proof. This cat hasn't pointed to any buildings. I looked up his business address and it's an office share. Smells like bullshit to me.

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couple of questions who currently owns the property/town he is looking to buy?

What's the appraisal of this property over the last 5 years?

What is his connection to or interest in the current ownership?

If I go buy a parcel of property for say a $100, 000 then created investment group to purchase this property and increase the valuation to 2 million dollars then I make my money off the top.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I need receipts. If you a real estate mogul you can point to your building as proof. This cat hasn't pointed to any buildings. I looked up his business address and it's an office share. Smells like bullshit to me.
Yeah, if you can't proudly show your assets or even show your affiliation to reputable lawyers, etc..you're a joke.

I worked with an Indian group on a large real estate syndication last year and everything was very transparent. Even I got upset that I couldn't invest in it because I was the attorney that handled the transaction.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this is what these scammers feed on, an appeal to emotion. Who gives a fuck about tearing shit down, he is soliciting investors and folks have questions. This ain’t no fucking charity.

I Agree,
Although it's noble and sentimental in the remembrance of Tulsa's Black Wall Street and it's successful business model before those envious, racist whites destroyed it. But as you have stated "Folks Have Questions" It's not about emotion or sentiment...This is Business !

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched the video and I will say this, I always thought Jay Morrison was on too much of a "let's keep it hip-hop" vibe. I get it, he wants us to do us and not lose our black identity while coming up, but as my man stated in the video sometimes that shit comes off as just unnecessary flossing. Having said that, dude in the video sounds like a half-hater. He's talking down on the fund as if it was being billed as a no lose situation and any different from other financial investments that can and do lose money. It's essentially a REIT, but the investments are focused on the Black community so it has appeal for Black people. People living paycheck to paycheck aren't investing period so why is he acting like it's about to take poor people and make them poorer. Then I take a look at this guy's Youtube page and I was expecting to see some very basic and pragmatic videos with actual steps to build wealth and invest since he's talking about how vague the info is and I don't see shit but videos taking about the "racial wealth gap" and current news as it relates to Black people. That's all good, but if you coming at this investment and throwing shade, you better have some real tangible alternatives and right now I can't find one clear cut investment video from this guy. So somebody help me out here. What has Antonio Moore done to expand Black wealth other than make commentary on the state of Black wealth? I'll always respect someone more who tries and fails way more than sideline commentators.