Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We wanted to see Joshua vs. Wilder’ – Stephen A. on Anthony’s loss to Andy Ruiz Jr.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
61373066_403927130207692_2144067151524289607_n.jpg

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Seen this interesting post on another forum

"A lot of 2nd generation black UK brehs whose parents come from Nigeria, the Islands etc see Anthony Joshua as the best case scenario for a westernized (intergrationalist) black man. He has seeming white acceptance of the mainstream white media , white business managers, the ripped body/sex appeal to bag white women, and he's color blind Mr Universal nice guy who's completely non threatening and "post racial"... Vicariously they live through him and see his advancement in white society as a marker for them too, all you gotta is "act right" "talk proper" etc and you'll transcend racism/white supremacy . New Age House Negroism at its finest(worst).

Wilder is the dark skin, angry field Negro from Alabama. Wilder represents everything these lost/confused Africans are trying to run away from. I've been following both fighter's and their meteoric rises for years now. My uncle Tom cousin from University of Cape Town Loooooooves AJ and was already sending me his stats years ago and he thinks Wilder is a bit "wild", real ones know what's up tho.

Lastly i find this the biggest fumble of a bag in modern sporting history

Hearn and co have thousands of HD footage of AJ sparring and training, they've seen him get knocked down in the gym multiple times and pretty know better than anyone the true capabilities and weakness of AJ. They know what steroids he's on, his juicing cycles, his respiratory problems (being gassed), his weak chin, limited head movement etc etc with that knowledge why would you fukk up a 100m deal with 50 mil guaranteed, knowing damn well you're housing a limited fighter not some generational talent. I don't even care about AJ personally, but how do you cost your boxer the biggest payday in heavyweight history, again they knew better than anyone else the limitations of AJ, why carry on the facade instead of cashing out:snoop:.... Was it greed? Believing your own hype?...

Like wtf!!!:damn: I can't wrap my head around how dumb Hearn played themselves.

Those kinds of figures will never ever be mentioned in anything concerning Joshua ever again, it'll take him a 3 year brutal hot streak for him to have the hype he had just last week. This is the biggest bag fumble in modern sporting history."

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joshua didn’t just lose; he got exposed. Y’all calling him a bum when he simply lost. He wasn’t focused and let an out of shape fighters eat his food. Ruiz smothered him and fired from inside and at angles. You beat any heavyweight champs with that work.

This...

I though this was heavy bag work for Joshua. I'm thinking this was more bad Joshua than Good Ruiz .

Nope he didn't get smothered. He initially got clipped with counter punches from Ruiz. Then Ruiz started pumping a jab to gis chest then went to the body which Joshua couldn't take at all. It wasn't a smother job or pressure. Ruiz came in smart with the jab and used his handspeed to counter with combos. And dude wasnt out of shape, he fat as fuck but conditioned for sime strange reason, Joshua is known to gas out in fights.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Seen this interesting post on another forum

"A lot of 2nd generation black UK brehs whose parents come from Nigeria, the Islands etc see Anthony Joshua as the best case scenario for a westernized (intergrationalist) black man. He has seeming white acceptance of the mainstream white media , white business managers, the ripped body/sex appeal to bag white women, and he's color blind Mr Universal nice guy who's completely non threatening and "post racial"... Vicariously they live through him and see his advancement in white society as a marker for them too, all you gotta is "act right" "talk proper" etc and you'll transcend racism/white supremacy . New Age House Negroism at its finest(worst).

Wilder is the dark skin, angry field Negro from Alabama. Wilder represents everything these lost/confused Africans are trying to run away from. I've been following both fighter's and their meteoric rises for years now. My uncle Tom cousin from University of Cape Town Loooooooves AJ and was already sending me his stats years ago and he thinks Wilder is a bit "wild", real ones know what's up tho.

Lastly i find this the biggest fumble of a bag in modern sporting history

Hearn and co have thousands of HD footage of AJ sparring and training, they've seen him get knocked down in the gym multiple times and pretty know better than anyone the true capabilities and weakness of AJ. They know what steroids he's on, his juicing cycles, his respiratory problems (being gassed), his weak chin, limited head movement etc etc with that knowledge why would you fukk up a 100m deal with 50 mil guaranteed, knowing damn well you're housing a limited fighter not some generational talent. I don't even care about AJ personally, but how do you cost your boxer the biggest payday in heavyweight history, again they knew better than anyone else the limitations of AJ, why carry on the facade instead of cashing out:snoop:.... Was it greed? Believing your own hype?...

Like wtf!!!:damn: I can't wrap my head around how dumb Hearn played themselves.

Those kinds of figures will never ever be mentioned in anything concerning Joshua ever again, it'll take him a 3 year brutal hot streak for him to have the hype he had just last week. This is the biggest bag fumble in modern sporting history."
Being Mexican and black

I love this shit. When and if ever wilder and Ruiz fight Ima be torn af, but I know the best fighter will win

I root for both, I want both men to be great

I want them both to end cac careers, that’s what matters.

lowlite

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm Late, but I just watched the clip just now. Ruiz beat the dog shit out of Joshua! Scared Joshua off top cause Ruiz took some knockout punches and kept comin. Ruiz took his heart. Joshua looked scared as fuck. He done. he don't deserve a rematch. Viva La mufukkin Raza.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I F***** UP' - JARRELL MILLER OPENS UP ON FAILED TESTS, TAKES FULL BLAME, REACTS TO JOSHUA DEFEAT

Still lying :smh:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
So far venues brought up for rematch if it happens in Nov or Dec are Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, Aztec Stadium in Mexico City but I got a feeling Al Haymon may want to put this in Vegas and on Showtime or Fox PPV rather than DAZN.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Andy Ruiz Message to Eddie Hearn “ I call the shots now ; working on body to be Mexico’s AJ”