Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
yup when he senses blood and when he get fed up,

and tired of yo shit and unleashes that right hand in the latter rounds like he did with tyson.

Im STILL tryin to fiqure out how the fuck tyson got up from that shit....??

he came back from hell and wasnt even phased..
I’m 100% sure it had a lot to do with the 25 seconds he was given to get up.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
They're saying AJ got knocked out sparring and his pops wanted hearn to push back the fight. Apparently he was still concussed.

1. Who the fuck gets ko'd in sparring with head gear on

2. This niggas chin is weaker than we thought

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I'm not a health expert or anything but Ruiz strikes me as a guy who just is cursed with a bad body but is healthy, strong and well conditioned.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're saying AJ got knocked out sparring and his pops wanted hearn to push back the fight. Apparently he was still concussed.

Damn, that’s unfortunate, I wonder how often Fighters go into a fight after suffering a concussion? Crazy! I wouldn’t be surprised if that happens often.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
60123731_129298391604156_1998621909112724919_n.jpg

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

Damn...who the fuck knocked out AJ so bad in sparring?

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Good question, if it's even true, because you stop hard sparring a couple of weeks before you fight. So the report is either bullshit, or he got knocked out cold.
KO might be bullshit but I heard rumors of him getting beaten up before the fight...people were saying AJ had bruises on his face before the fight...his pops did go after Hearn after the fight...no excuses though...if you were fucked up before the fight, then its still on you for thinking you could still walk through fat boy just like that...AJ hasnt offered no excuses so good for him

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KO might be bullshit but I heard rumors of him getting beaten up before the fight...people were saying AJ had bruises on his face before the fight...his pops did go after Hearn after the fight...no excuses though...if you were fucked up before the fight, then its still on you for thinking you could still walk through fat boy just like that...AJ hasnt offered no excuses so good for him
Yeah, I saw a big mark under his eye. I just read on Twitter he supposedly had a panic attack in the dressing room, that's why he came out late. Who knows what's the truth at this point. But what's facts is that he got knocked out by Ruiz. It's boxing. It happens.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

Anthony Joshua got a gentle giant type persona, after the fight i would've said fuck that... that fat mutherfucca hit me with
a lucky ass punch, the ref stopped this shit too soon, cop pleas etc... :lol::lol:

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah, I saw a big mark under his eye. I just read on Twitter he supposedly had a panic attack in the dressing room, that's why he came out late. Who knows what's the truth at this point. But what's facts is that he got knocked out by Ruiz. It's boxing. It happens.
Shit...panic attack?...WTF....he done

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor

Headgear doesn't stop you from getting knocked out. I've seen mad golden glove/Olympic boxers get knocked out with head gear on.