Anthony Anderson Talks Cutting Son Off Financially

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You know what's crazy? The white people I work with have bad credit. Massive healthcare debt, student loan debt, no investments, and college degrees. My son's best friends are Asians and they are just trying to make it running small businesses. Kids are on financial aid and the one's that graduate are still at home. The Indians next door are clearly house poor. They brought the model so the shit was phat. The lawn is full of weeds. He got a small ass bag of fertilizer throwing the shit down by hand. We had to plant a wall of bushes to keep from looking at that shit. Garbage blows on my lawn every fucking week. Shit stacked up in the windows in every room. Where are all these rich white people and successful Asians? I'm fucking with the wrong folks.

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nothing to see here ...not like Anthony made a IG post to denounce his son....it was tasteful in a casual interview...plus seems his son wants it so, keep it moving...

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
He a bitch ass nigga...that Bearilla Would make spit fly from on site....but muffuck a grown ass son....that need suppawt... brah

Haha, the son thing flew over my head. I am talking about how Envy always talking how non black families do vs black families. I know Asian and white motherfuckers whose families never had 7pm family meeting where they sat around and talked about stocks and real estate. Now if you want to center that conversation that the non black were given seed money to buy stocks or real estate is one thing, but stop promoting anti black family bullshit.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
You know what's crazy? The white people I work with have bad credit. Massive healthcare debt, student loan debt, no investments, and college degrees. My son's best friends are Asians and they are just trying to make it running small businesses. Kids are on financial aid and the one's that graduate are still at home. The Indians next door are clearly house poor. They brought the model so the shit was phat. The lawn is full of weeds. He got a small ass bag of fertilizer throwing the shit down by hand. We had to plant a wall of bushes to keep from looking at that shit. Garbage blows on my lawn every fucking week. Shit stacked up in the windows in every room. Where are all these rich white people and successful Asians? I'm fucking with the wrong folks.

See my post above.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haha, the son thing flew over my head. I am talking about how Envy always talking how non black families do vs black families. I know Asian and white motherfuckers whose families never had 7pm family meeting where they sat around and talked about stocks and real estate. Now if you want to center that conversation that the non black were given seed money to buy stocks or real estate is one thing, but stop promoting anti black family bullshit.

Naw...u ought to see Bearilla kids and ol lady...it's only one way for KillaMayne....when I pull the fam out...it's black excellence at it's.. finest...I'm pro- black to the end of me..folk

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This nigga Envy always rubs me the wrong way. That dickhead muttonchop beard aint helping his cause.

Plus a lot of women and people say dude is a douche in real life. I cut my son off too but I didn't go tell everybody. I support him in other ways but I'm not giving him any more money. Wonder why he felt the need to tell the world that?

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Much respect for Anthony Anderson allowing his son to stand on his own. The son knows that he has a safety net, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's there "if" he needs it.

If the son can go out here and eat on his own, he'll be able to eat forever. Envy doesn't get it. He wants to force a kid to take the help. But, once the source of the help is out of the way, can the kid support himself?

We aren't white, and we need to quit comparing everything we do to what white people do. We have to deal with white people's bullshit in addition to our own. White people don't have to deal with our bullshit.

The kid has the will and the gumption to grind... let him walk that shit out. Props to the son and the father.