Another volcano is about to erupt

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Damn ain't St. Vincent relatively close to Puerto Rico and Haiti? Are the earthquakes gonna end up hitting them too? And can't PR catch a break? Ain't it still people there who don't have normal running water and electricity. It's been a rough few years in that region. Like someone there purposefully pissed off Mother Nature.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Damn ain't St. Vincent relatively close to Puerto Rico and Haiti? Are the earthquakes gonna end up hitting them too? And can't PR catch a break? Ain't it still people there who don't have normal running water and electricity. It's been a rough few years in that region. Like someone there purposefully pissed off Mother Nature.
Mother nature is pissed off at the whole world not just the Caribbean...Also it seems like she escalated the fight when trump got into the White House

Last edited:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member

Actually.. The more likely explanation is people from your side of the world (HAARP or whatever ) are using poorer folks as Guinea pigs than Caribbean people pissing off mother nature.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I just did a little research and look what I found. Puerto Rico itself is a now-extinct volcanicisland-arc terrane which started to grow approximately 190 million years ago. ... Beginning approximately 80 million years ago, the island-arc was rafted northward and then eastward as the North and South American plates pushed westward around the newly forming Caribbean plate . In other words they could have a hellish earthquake soon.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I got a breezy that is from there. She's been posting about it a lot recently. Hope them folks are safe.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Cruise ships race to evacuate residents from Caribbean island of St. Vincent as volcano threatens to erupt
Damn!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

gqFXyL.jpg