ANOTHER unarmed black man shot dead by Police 9/27/16 Alfred Olango?

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sister called for help and those pigs executed him :smh: :smh:

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They acting like there was an order to exterminate.
Can the president do something?
Help us.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I said they are gonna mass exterminate blacks in front of the entire world.

Yea this the one thing I want folks to be cautions about with chanting that BLM movement.
That start for whatever reason, don't seem like it solved the problem just increased the killkngs

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
I got a feeling more cops are going to be murdered by another fearless American hero. It will be really sad too because that means it will most likely be a young person.

In the mean time, we need to switch our view of police officers in the Black community. We need infiltration of our local politics and law enforcement.

In other words, victims of politicians need to become the politicians; victims of police need to become the police.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Right wing Media working overtime with the police to find any criminal history, drug use, face book photos in beanies and middle fingers to blame the victim.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Programmed Crackas to begin Chicago talk in 5...4...3...2.....

Crackas to begin he was a thug narrative 5...4....3....2...

Crackas to say he wasn't following orders which would have saved him in 5....4....3....2...

Crackas calling BLM and Kaepernick racist terroists black
thugs in.......5.....4....3....2....1.......GO

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man if you gonna record that shit, send it out ASAP...

To as many folks as possible

I use Google photo and have it sync to the cloud immediately. Take my phone if you want but the video is I'm the cloud. Same for photos. Of course taking the phones is unconstitutional. So they have already dug a nice hole for themselves.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Protesting seems useless now. There has to be other alternatives. Niggas protest and pigs keep killing

Yeah, blowin their fuckin asses off. Blood for blood. That's the only way to get their attention. It use to be hurting their pockets, but when a grand jury chooses not to indict, it's hard to mount an effective lawsuit. We've been marching since Trayvon, but their antennas didn't go up until Dallas and Louisiana.

JamesATL

Lurker
BGOL Investor
picture.jpg

i dont know if this is real or not, but come on..
if this is real. this just ruins the other real victoms

cokely_muhammad

Student of Kogalee_Muhammad
Registered
I got a feeling more cops are going to be murdered by another fearless American hero. It will be really sad too because that means it will most likely be a young person.

In the mean time, we need to switch our view of police officers in the Black community. We need infiltration of our local politics and law enforcement.

In other words, victims of politicians need to become the politicians; victims of police need to become the police.

:yes: Hey, it worked for the Jews!!!:yes:

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
Alfred Olango: US police kill mentally ill black man
Alfred Olango, a mentally ill black man who was unarmed, killed by police after his sister called officers for help.

029aadbcee244b4aa5733e66d6ef8d49_18.jpg

After Olango's killing, protests erupted against the disproportionate level of police brutality against black Americans

Police in the California city of San Diego shot and killed a mentally ill, unarmed black man after his sister called the department for assistance.

Police from the El Cajon suburb released a statement late Tuesday night, several hours after the shooting outside the Broadway Village Shopping Center, confirming that the man died in hospital. His family have named him as 30-year-old Alfred Olango.

Police had been called over by Olango's sister, who said that he was acting strangely and not himself. The aftermath of the fatal shooting was filmed by a bystander who posted the clip live to Facebook. That video has been viewed almost 40,000 times.

"Why couldn't you tase him? I told you he is sick. And you guys shot him!" Olango's siser can be heard telling officers in the video. "I called police to help him, not to kill him."

El Cajon Police Chief Jeff Davis said that the man was not armed. He added that Olango ignored calls to remove his hands from his pockets and pulled out an object out. Olango then pointed the object in a "shooting stance" toward two officers, prompting one of the officers to open fire, Davis said.

Local news agency CBS8 reported that "several witnesses alleged that the officers were unduly quick to open fire and suggested that their actions had been influenced by the fact that they were dealing with a black man, one they described as mentally challenged".

"One man angrily told reporters at the news conference that the victim was suffering a seizure prior to the shooting, and another described seeing him with his hands raised at the moment the shots sounded," CBS8 said.

The shooting spurred protests at the scene for several hours, alleging police racism. Demonstrations were also later held outside the police department.

The department released a photo still taken from a cellphone video of the moment. Police said an object had been recovered from the scene, but did not say what that object was.

According to Mapping Police Violence, Olango has become the 217th black American to be killed by police so far this year.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...l-mentally-ill-black-man-160928065635824.html

5vyj2f.jpg