ANOTHER TRUMP RECORD: Lowest Black Imprisonment Rate Since ’95 When Joe Biden’s Crime Bill Kicked In

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It is worth noting that Lizer and Clarkson are not reflective of where most Native Americans are politically. Most likely, most Native Americans will vote for Biden. Though Navajo Nation Vice President Lizer spoke at the Republican Convention, his boss, Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez, spoke at the 2020 Democratic National Convention. But what is remarkable is just how hard President Trump is making it for Nativ people to support him.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Say man, what's the timeframe for you adding 'hood under Biden' to your collage? How long did it take for Trump to get his 'hood under Trump" badge? :lol:

As for this thread, I swear if the prison numbers continue to go down under Biden, cats better remember this thread. Because knowing how the fucking spin works, all of a sudden the president will get credit for a trend that has been ongoing no matter the congress or president. In Ohio, even Kasich did reform on crime that is more progressive and that was in 2011.

Cocksuckers threw so many cases at us in the 90s, shit had nowhere to go but down. That's when selling small of weed got you a felony and a 5k bond. Fools could elect Kermit the Frog and the prison rate would go down.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Say man, what's the timeframe for you adding 'hood under Biden' to your collage? How long did it take for Trump to get his 'hood under Trump" badge? :lol:

As for this thread, I swear if the prison numbers continue to go down under Biden, cats better remember this thread. Because knowing how the fucking spin works, all of a sudden the president will get credit for a trend that has been ongoing no matter the congress or president. In Ohio, even Kasich did reform on crime that is more progressive and that was in 2011.

Cocksuckers threw so many cases at us in the 90s, shit had nowhere to go but down. That's when selling small of weed got you a felony and a 5k bond. Fools could elect Kermit the Frog and the prison rate would go down.
The hood been under Biden for 47 years and counting.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who's getting mad? Not me... I'm just answering the question. ...and yeah, racists have always existed, of course. ...and Obama's election did bring them out into the open more because of their hatred for him, yup. ...but they were never as empowered as they are now, because as we both agree, they see him as being on their side. That makes black people as a whole more unsafe. I'm not afraid, and you're not afraid, but the fact that there are more and more of these groups conspiring and acting up under trump endangers black people in general. Facts.

I'm glad that you're not a trump supporter, and that you're going to vote for the one person besides him that has a chance to win.

So, you listed the two reasons why im voting for Biden. First, because Trump as a leader leaves much to be desired. Internationally, our reputation as a country has taken a drastic hit and its embarrassing.

Second, racist have always existed. Obama brought them out into the open, not Trump. But, what he does is act as an indirect supporter of racist groups. No, he can't directly say things, but his action do make racist groups feel like he is behind them. It's no coincidence that most racist groups and incidents have some sort of maga/ Trump paraphernalia.

Again, this doesn't directly effect me or my people because racist have always existed and they will continueto exist. Anyone who thinks differently is naive. Black folk are still the lowest earners, lowest income, most incarcerated, highest rates of abortion, highest rates of out of wedlock children, etc. Black boys are suffering regarding educational attainment. Those things matter to me. These things have been happening before Trump, theywere not fixed by Obama or Trump, and I do not expect Biden to do anything either.

I'm voting Biden because I personally do not want their champion in office.

But I do acknowledge facts. You can get mad if you want, but facts are facts.
So, you listed the two reasons why im voting for Biden. First, because Trump as a leader leaves much to be desired. Internationally, our reputation as a country has taken a drastic hit and its embarrassing.

Second, racist have always existed. Obama brought them out into the open, not Trump. But, what he does is act as an indirect supporter of racist groups. No, he can't directly say things, but his action do make racist groups feel like he is behind them. It's no coincidence that most racist groups and incidents have some sort of maga/ Trump paraphernalia.

Again, this doesn't directly effect me or my people because racist have always existed and they will continueto exist. Anyone who thinks differently is naive. Black folk are still the lowest earners, lowest income, most incarcerated, highest rates of abortion, highest rates of out of wedlock children, etc. Black boys are suffering regarding educational attainment. Those things matter to me. These things have been happening before Trump, theywere not fixed by Obama or Trump, and I do not expect Biden to do anything either.

I'm voting Biden because I personally do not want their champion in office.

But I do acknowledge facts. You can get mad if you want, but facts are facts.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not acting brand new... I just don't think people on this board were saying what you seemed to think they had said about being locked up or sent back to Africa. That seemed to have been pulled out of nowhere. So the ??? meant what are you talking about.

:confused:
what dont you underastand?

It was supposed to be the opposite than what the OP typed in.

Dont act brand new lol

Reactions: BKF

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brother - if you are a Brother - remove "Obummer" from your vocabulary. Barack Hussein Obama was slandered by Limbaugh as being gay, hence "bummer". If Obama was or is, who knows, but to use that smear here - on BGOL - ought to mark you as someone that a suspect in the persecution of a Black man who is married to a black woman, and who was once described by John McCain (who Trump and Limbaugh wouldn't even qualify as a pimple on his a$$) as being "a decent good Christian man".

But you knew all that...
Fuckisutalmbout

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor

Television star and Judge Joe Brown tweeted out an amazing statistic that is NOT making any headlines.

The United States hit a milestone this year under President Donald J. Trump.
This year the US had the lowest black imprisonment rate since 1995 when Joe Biden’s crime bill kicked in!

President Trump got it done.

gtfoh with that bs

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

like they benefited under Jackson

59297d03201de.image.jpg

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I am you know that I am able to somehow survive the treacherous journey to the top of Mt. Everest,
I could as easily say, after I put a brick I was carrying on top that mountain, that I had built the
highest mountain in the world

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
The hood been under Biden for 47 years and counting.
you mean when Nixon started the war on drugs, Carter stopped it, Reagan jump started it, the states took over, Clinton signed a crime bill that was supported in the Black community because none of us knew how the states would apply the law, and it didnt add much to Black incarceration rates because they were already individual state driven?

*whew*

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm not acting brand new... I just don't think people on this board were saying what you seemed to think they had said about being locked up or sent back to Africa. That seemed to have been pulled out of nowhere. So the ??? meant what are you talking about.
2 things cant be true at once
Trump cant be "the worse president in 100 years" (actual quote),
and BGOL still got majority millionaires going to South America for whores and buying 2021 bimmers,
while also having low unemployment, and imprisonment rates.
The Trump fear been real since 2015 bro. If he was as bad as he was supposed to be, we all wouldnt be here.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you mean when Nixon started the war on drugs, Carter stopped it, Reagan jump started it, the states took over, Clinton signed a crime bill that was supported in the Black community because none of us knew how the states would apply the law, and it didnt add much to Black incarceration rates because they were already individual state driven?

*whew*
My chart can go back till Harry S. Truman

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
he is as bad as we said he is, and we are still here.

one has nothing to do with the other.
How are black people hurting specifically because of Trump?? No one can answer that. They try to make immigration, LGBTQ, roe v. wade, fracking, China, and a host of other issues our issues. None of that affects the direct lives of black folk. Those are their issues.

We need to work on improving the HBCU bill. More business and housing loans specifically for black folk. More vouchers so black kids can go to better schools. A real reparations plan that does not include direct payouts. And a long list of other items.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How are black people hurting specifically because of Trump??
Specifically trump is the leader of the GOP which is currently embroiled in numerous legal battles and challenges around polling access and gerrymandering. Their expressed objective in all these efforts it to restrict and limit the ability of black people and other minorities to cast ballots and or weaken their collective strength in any given district. They push these limiting initiatives and the judges they appoint find in their favor making it more and more difficult for us to vote and be effective when we do. Why is it so hard for you to understand, Trump IS trying to hurt black people politically?

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
First, I'm voting for Biden. Gotta say that before the Democratic stans come at me for this next statement.

We are fed this narrative that black folks lives are and will be so horrible under Trump. But the data says different. My bank account says different.

Yes, things will be worse for immigrants. :dunno:
Yes, things may be worse for LGBTQ. :dunno:
Yes, things may be worse for those wanting abortions. :dunno:

None of that concerns me or my people or makes me care.
  • Black unemployment is lower. (Prior to the pandemic)
  • Black incarceration is lower.
  • Black abortions are lower.
Not trying to troll, but seriously, other than Trump being a liar, tax cheater, prostitute payer offer, friend of Russia, how has black people's lives gotten worse? None of that effects us directly.

Again, asking for a real answer.

You so fucking dumb it's a crime son.
196987-25331.png

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

thank you ! I'm about to dive in .

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You so fucking dumb it's a crime son.
196987-25331.png
Stop it. Black folk would have been disproportionately affected by COVID-19 no matter who was president.

Now, if you want to say that Trump was an idiot in how he handled the pandemic. No argument here. But, we can't say Trump made the pandemic bad for black folks. In fact, I would even argue that my people are being careless and not taking the threat of dying from this virus serious enough.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Specifically trump is the leader of the GOP with is currently embroiled in numerous legal battles and challenges around polling access and gerrymandering. Their expressed objective in all these efforts it to restrict and limit the ability of black people and other minorities to cast ballots and or weaken their collective strength in any given district. They push these limiting initiatives and the judges they appoint find in their favor making it more and more difficult for us to vote and be effective when we do. Why is it so hard for you to understand, Trump IS trying to hurt black people. politically?
This is a fair point.

I would argue that this is an act of Republicans in general and not Trump specifically. This has been happening before Trump and will continue after he leaves.

Additionally, this is more of a local phenomenon in which we need to fight more wholeheartedly to rectify.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're completely ignoring what you said and what I said in reply.
You said people here were saying we'd be in jail or sent back to Africa.
Did you pull that out of your ass or did you maybe see something that one member out if hundreds said and project it ?

2 things cant be true at once
Trump cant be "the worse president in 100 years" (actual quote),
and BGOL still got majority millionaires going to South America for whores and buying 2021 bimmers,
while also having low unemployment, and imprisonment rates.
The Trump fear been real since 2015 bro. If he was as bad as he was supposed to be, we all wouldnt be here.