(May 24 2023) - Another Sandy Hook just happened

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Most of the cities police department had lawyered up yeah there is a huge cover going on here and I have a feeling state officials has a lot to do with this.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ratio3x2_1200.jpg

Uvalde school police officer Adrian Gonzalez leaves Uvalde City Hall after testifying before a Texas House committee investigating the May 24 massacre at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde.
Billy Calzada, Staff photographer / San Antonio Express-News

1200x0.jpg

Uvalde Police Sgt. Daniel Coronado enters Uvalde City Hall to testify before a Texas House committee investigating the May 24 massacre at Robb Elementary School.

1200x0.jpg

Former Texas Supreme Court Justice Eva Guzman, left, and State Rep. Dustin Burrows (R-Lubbock) in Uvalde City Hall, where a Texas House committee on which they sit reconvened to investigate the May 24 massacre at Robb Elementary School. Burrows is chair of the committee. The third member is state Rep. Joe Moody, D-El Paso.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's one thing to be afraid. People freeze. Shit happens. It shouldn't if you're trained and getting paid to not freeze, but it happens. It's another to put out cover stories commending yourself for bravery. These cops knew they were cowards and really tried to put out a an official record pushing forward their bravery in the midst of chaos.

Pussy kkkops were like..

Wait.. its NOT a "black" boy with a toy guy?!!!!?

a caucasion child with a REAL gun!!!

UH OH!!!

then thats the moment

they pooped their pants!!

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
It's one thing to be afraid. People freeze. Shit happens. It shouldn't if you're trained and getting paid to not freeze, but it happens. It's another to put out cover stories commending yourself for bravery. These cops knew they were cowards and really tried to put out a an official record pushing forward their bravery in the midst of chaos.
Find another job, simple

only1 law dog I talk with at work, harris county deputy, black vet, says 90% of all county deputies don’t belong there

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

ratio3x2_1200.jpg

Uvalde school police officer Adrian Gonzalez leaves Uvalde City Hall after testifying before a Texas House committee investigating the May 24 massacre at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde.

1200x0.jpg

Uvalde Police Sgt. Daniel Coronado enters Uvalde City Hall to testify before a Texas House committee investigating the May 24 massacre at Robb Elementary School.

1200x0.jpg

Former Texas Supreme Court Justice Eva Guzman, left, and State Rep. Dustin Burrows (R-Lubbock) in Uvalde City Hall, where a Texas House committee on which they sit reconvened to investigate the May 24 massacre at Robb Elementary School. Burrows is chair of the committee. The third member is state Rep. Joe Moody, D-El Paso.

What’s interesting is these were majority Latino officers going into a school full of Latinos.

You would expect this type of response from a all White police force going into a predominantly Latino/Black school.

The communities own people from their community failed them.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s interesting is these were majority Latino officers going into a school full of Latinos.

You would expect this type of response from a all White police force going into a predominantly Latino/Black school.

The communities own people from their community failed them.

and YOU KNOW them latino kkkops be talkin MAD

RACIST SHIT TOO..

so they out here looking really really stupid as fuck now...!!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I'm sure there's more damning stuff if Abbott, Patrick and the AG is assisting in the coverup.
Exactly…. Judging by the racial make up of this town I thought they would left them hanging but apparently they are a part of the cover-up for a reason.