Another fast food freak out. Crazy Sista takes a huge L

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Breaking news: Wolfe Tickets half price with a combo meal. Show your panties on the internets: Free apple pie.
Wait! Wait! We have a winner. Ms. Big Panties just volunteered to do 18 months in prison with zero Rec time. None. She doesn’t even want a top bunk. Her attorney, Kevin “Sweet toes” Samuels only statement to the press is “Ummm, you can’t make this shit up.”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The obvious answer is drama gets attention. However, it is more than that. Drama causes the pituitary gland and hypothalamus to secrete endorphins, which are the pain-suppressing and pleasure-inducing compounds, which heroin and other opiates mimic.[32-40] Hence, drama eases the anxiety of wanting more attention than you are getting. Naturally, since drama uses the same mechanisms in the brain as opiates, people can easily become addicted to drama.[41-45] Like any addiction, you build up a tolerance that continuously requires more to get the same neurochemical effect. [46-49] In the case of drama, then means you need more and more crises to get the same thrill.

Damn, I wonder if this is why my child's mother always wants to cause conflict. I'm like we have 50/50 custody so she is not doing it all by herself and the majority of the other financial obligations lean slightly in her favor (meaning I am required to pay the majority). I will go 3 to 4 weeks without having any interaction with her and then she send these wild ass text messages to me and I have no clue what she is talking about or why she's mad.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Am I the only one that read this shit wrong at first???? I thought they were fighting over a man at first when I thought the white bitch say "I ain't never had a black guy!" But she was saying "I ain't never had a black eye!"

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, I wonder if this is why my child's mother always wants to cause conflict. I'm like we have 50/50 custody so she is not doing it all by herself and the majority of the other financial obligations lean slightly in her favor (meaning I am required to pay the majority). I will go 3 to 4 weeks without having any interaction with her and then she send these wild ass text messages to me and I have no clue what she is talking about or why she's mad.
I dated someone like your child's mom and it literally had me thinking I was the crazy one. :smh: :lol: Read that whole article I posted and it will send you down the path of understanding crazy bitches. They literally can't help it and the "hit" they get from the drama is like a hit of heroin. The sad part is that all of it stems from childhood neglect.