ANOTHER cac Blocks the Door to a Building

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
these people must look like soft targets or something.:confused:

there is no way on god's green earth that a pink woman would ever step in my path and make demands....unless she had a gang of goons behind her or a pistol.

Im over 40 and they still look at me like they are afraid that Im going to rob/hurt them....

Where are these kinds of pinks found, man?

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I woulda hit this bitch with the Heisman. She’s obstructing this man which is the definition of assault. If you are impeding a walkway without proper jurisdiction or authority that is illegal and I have to defend myself.

The reason crackas act like this is because they spend these astronomical prices to live in these overpriced areas of the city to put a moat around themselves to insulate them from having to be around blk ppl. Being around us in public is bad enough for them but they react this way off of white instinct and fear of being invaded. Their buildings are like a white sanctuary. Fuck em

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
It happen in San Francisco again? Or was it NY?

bitchmade BGOL messageboard warriors like @Dr. Truth or @Darrkman stay having whites shit on them in real life. No wonder they are so mad when they get online:smh:

Nothing funnier than opening bgol and seeing some dude with my name in his mouth.

Who hurt you?

You can always tell when their feelings are hurt cause you're trying to drag me into a discussion I wasn't a part of. Last bitch made dude on here that did that was MIT Dropout.

Guess I got another fan. :lol:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
It happen in San Francisco again? Or was it NY?

bitchmade BGOL messageboard warriors like @Dr. Truth or @Darrkman stay having whites shit on them in real life. No wonder they are so mad when they get online:smh:
Why is this Jesus freak cac always mentioning my name? I got like 20 red bells all by him mentioning me. Fucking weirdo hurt cracka is mad because Inalways call out his pro Trump bullshit. Not only would that lady get work I’d break your pointy beak nose too cac.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is this Jesus freak cac always mentioning my name? I got like 20 red bells all by him mentioning me. Fucking weirdo hurt cracka is mad because Inalways call out his pro Trump bullshit. Not only would that lady get work I’d break your pointy beak nose too cac.
man y’all stay getting into it lol

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Can’t post one pro-trump post I’ve ever made and the only thing you’ve called out is yourself for being as emotional as MIT Dropout and being a bigger fraud than JD Walker.