ANOTHER cac Blocks the Door to a Building

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It happen in San Francisco again? Or was it NY?

bitchmade BGOL messageboard warriors like @Dr. Truth or @Darrkman stay having whites shit on them in real life. No wonder they are so mad when they get online:smh:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

bitchmade BGOL messageboard warriors like @Dr. Truth or @Darrkman stay having whites shit on them in real life. No wonder they are so mad when they get online:smh:

You'll never have to worry about shit like this happening to you because you have the complexion for the protection. Cracka!! Faggit ass muthafucka!

:giggle:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would've ran clean through that bitch.

:itsawrap:
You wouldn’t have done shit but beg her to let you in like he did, showing your daughter(s) how weak of a man you are, and wondering why you have mixed up grandkids 20 years later :smh:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

240 East 4th Street NY, NY

ten-240-242-East-4th-Street-image.jpg

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
You wouldn’t have done shit but beg her to let you in like he did, showing your daughter(s) how weak of a man you are, and wondering why you have mixed up grandkids 20 years later :smh:

You would not have had to do shit because she would've opened the door for your cracka ass with a smile on her face. Bitch!!

:thumbsup:

See you are in the major protected class in the country: Cracka and a faggit all at the same time. Truth hurts huh. Don't be mad.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This one is easy. I felt threatened and she kicked me, so I pushed that bitch out of my way. When I say push, I mean bulldoze that bitch into the next century.

You HAVE to be the first one to call the police. That is usually the person that wins.

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't initiate any physical contact what so ever and by all means, keep the camera rolling. Send the child up to get the Aunt to come down and bless her out ...keep the camera rolling wait to see what the police do when they arrive but keep the camera rolling.........oh and keep the camera rolling.

Perritone

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm going to treat this Cracka Cunt Bitch like she represents a clear and present threat to the safety of me and my children and stomp the shit out her. I'm coming to visit my aunt and I've never seen this bitch before so I do not consider her anything other than a threat to the safety of the lives of me and my family and handle it from that vantage point.

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Send your child up. If she touches your child - keep recording - break her arm - call the police and have her arrested for assaulting a minor. Do not give over your phone but agree to email the video to the precinct.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He had his kids there
So that was more important

actually now that I listen to it he didnt sound like he was backing down.. probably pushed past her an was smart enough not to record it..

that footage was takin right smack in the middle of greenwich village. the birthplace of gentrification... in nyc...

yea if thats the case he was smart to edit it... I do not promote hitting woman at all..

but gotdam if that ladys face wasnt beggin for a pimp slap...