BGOL pussy niggas called out and running! (freddygoodbud, mailboxpimp, dr truth, et al)

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
@HNIC and BGOL will be hosting live debates on hot-button topics on the BGOL YouTube channel!

First debate will be between @VAiz4hustlaz and @Mrfreddygoodbud on the topic “Who are Black Americans, ADOS or Moors?”. Stay tuned for date and time!

Add ideas for other live debate topics and debaters to this thread.
black is not a racial or ethnic group..... neither is african american. know the difference btwn race, status, & fictions.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
@Camille I found live footage of @Mrfreddygoodbud running from this debate!

9JONPzj.gif

I found footage of @Walter Panov running away as well (cuz we know Walter ain't black):

giphy.gif
ill take all that smoke

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Camille, what you need to realize is that freddygoodcrack is factually wrong about all kinds of shit that’s been documented, but he never concedes anything. No logic or reasoning in what he says. This why he’s afraid of a live debate.

First of all, ask him why he’s using a white supremacist law, one that was written to codify black slavery, as his chief source of information?

I see why you named yourself after Blunt. Same know-it-all-but-can’t-back-it-up bitchy tone in your posts. If I’m am sooooo unintelligent and you’re on such a higher level than I am, and Tone and Yvette and ADOS are full of shit, then why not expose that during a live debate? Why not humble me in front of all of BGOL?

Well, I tried. He kept saying you wouldn't admit you were wrong, like it was a condition for his participation, only to find out it wouldn't have mattered.I got to act like a kid and talk a lil ish, so it wasn't a total waste of my time. It's still disappointing tho.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sidebar...

Would y'all REALLY be interested in a debate show or podcast on a bgol "family" platform?

Cause that is what hnic been trying to get off the ground for months.

What EXACTLY would it take for yall to sign up?

Cause if we start it and do all the work and its popping...

Its at THAT point you join in.

We will have you but it ain't gonna be same as day ones.

I think this is a wonderful opportunity to grow, network , have fun and make some money here.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mrfreddygoodbud @Walter Panov

Some old school hip-hop for y’all:

Can’t keep running away-ayeeee-ayeeeee!

you know a lot about running...

you running from admitting you are wrong....

you can deflect all you want... fact is..

you are too childish to admit you are wrong..

I laid out the whole fucknin scenerio and you skated over that shit like...

I be like dude you said moor wasnt mentioned in the south carolina negro law...

I proved it was, then made the connection between moorish americans and our antcestors from NorthWest Africa.. proving we are Moorish as opposed to being a fictional thing called black and negro...

well he finally grow the fuck up and admit he is wrong...

NOPE he just skates like a fiqure skating bitch

grown ass agent cant admit he is wrong

VAishustles response each and everytime.....

ol twirling ass ho

giphy.gif

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't know your position(s) on these issues. Point me to some previous threads. Are you on that Moor shit like freddygoodcrack?
ive created several indigenous standing threads..... just do a search...

moors & native americans were the 1st "black" people here & are the indigenous peoples of this land which is called turtle island.... not america.

black / african american is not a racial or ethnic group....never has been & never will be. :roflmao: good luck.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
you know a lot about running...

you running from admitting you are wrong....

you can deflect all you want... fact is..

you are too childish to admit you are wrong..

I laid out the whole fucknin scenerio and you skated over that shit like...

I be like dude you said moor wasnt mentioned in the south carolina negro law...

I proved it was, then made the connection between moorish americans and our antcestors from NorthWest Africa.. proving we are Moorish as opposed to being a fictional thing called black and negro...

well he finally grow the fuck up and admit he is wrong...

NOPE he just skates like a fiqure skating bitch

grown ass agent cant admit he is wrong

VAishustles response each and everytime.....

ol twirling ass ho

giphy.gif
he aint ready......
dumb niggaahs gotta live too b!

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Sidebar...

Would y'all REALLY be interested in a debate show or podcast on a bgol "family" platform?

Cause that is what hnic been trying to get off the ground for months.

What EXACTLY would it take for yall to sign up?

Cause if we start it and do all the work and its popping...

Its at THAT point you join in.

We will have you but it ain't gonna be same as day ones.

I think this is a wonderful opportunity to grow, network , have fun and make some money here.

Exactly. People don't see this. And then wonder why BGOL gets eclipsed by MTO, VSB, BSO, and VladTV, all of whom used to jack content and ideas from here.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. People don't see this. And then wonder why BGOL gets eclipsed by MTO, VSB, BSO, and VladTV, all of whom used to jack content and ideas from here.

says the guy who wants to debate on fuckin youtube...
and off bgols platform...

you just mad because you are failing at your agent duties..

to keep us all powerless

ignorant of whom we really are and negrofied, while others steal our culture right before us...
silly agent
lol

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

moors & native americans were the 1st "black" people here & are the indigenous peoples of this land which is called turtle island.... not america.

black / african american is not a racial or ethnic group....never has been & never will be. :roflmao: good luck.

I'm seeing a variety of shit, including "flat-eartherism", when I search for "turtle island." Point me to a specific thread where YOUR core beliefs are succintly laid out. Or just lay them out here.

If you believe that we, American Black people, are all descended from "Moors" who were here before Columbus and that the African slave trade never happened, then we definitely have some meat for a debate.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

to keep us all powerless

ignorant of whom we really are and negrofied, while others steal our culture right before us...
silly agent
lol

It doesn't have to be YouTube. It can be any streaming podcast platform. The point is, regardless of the platform, you're too pussy to do it, as Camille as noted multiple times.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

to keep us all powerless

silly agent
lol

Ok ok ok

You gotta stop this fred.

If you don't wanna debate then its done.

You cant be type debating like this still.

You said no its over lets move on.

Like i said earlier vaiz, you can post a vid or audio clip saying your piece on whatever platform you choose

Based on the response here? You gonna get an audience and then the ball in Fred court.

All this on here isnt really fruitful or entertaining

Damn how i get sucked back in this?

Yall fools slipping cause apparently this could get serious views. You two got game damn it cause i was supposed to log off 15 mins ago.

Ok i really gotta go see watchmen

F*ck yall messing up my sunday afternoon.

Sh*t or get off the bgol pot both of yall.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
@VAiz4hustlaz
I see why you named yourself after Blunt. Same know-it-all-but-can’t-back-it-up bitchy tone in your posts. If I’m am sooooo unintelligent and you’re on such a higher level than I am, and Tone and Yvette and ADOS are full of shit, then why not expose that during a live debate? Why not humble me in front of all of BGOL?

It's OK. You can say you won the debate. Those flat-earth debates are more entertaining. :wakeup:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok ok ok

You gotta stop this fred.

If you don't wanna debate then its done.

You cant be type debating like this still.

You said no its over lets move on.

Like i said earlier vaiz, you can post a vid or audio clip saying your piece on whatever platform you choose

Based on the response here? You gonna get an audience and then the ball in Fred court.

All this on here isnt really fruitful or entertaining

Damn how i get sucked back in this?

Yall fools slipping cause apparently this could get serious views. You two got game damn it cause i was supposed to log off 15 mins ago.

Ok i really gotta go see watchmen

F*ck yall messing up my sunday afternoon.

Sh*t or get off the bgol pot both of yall.

please first of all you didnt even invite me to your what would you coon for ten milly thread. so Im insulted..

second of all you are playin daddy censorship... I come here to be entertained and talk shit..

are you sayin just because I wont debate on another platform I lose my right to talk shit here..

and people could mention me all they want but I cant respond...

are you strong arming me... on some... if you dont debate you lose your freedom of bgol speech...?

shame on you playhatian.....

are you sayin you cant stop yourself from entering this thread.. so you think it would be easier to silence me instead..

in a thread where I keep gettin alerts of me being mentioned..

I aint know you was a nazi ?? and

I think it would be waay much easier for you NOT to enter this thread if it bothers you that much..

than to try and silence me....

konnpron

this was my nice response...

lettin you know that reply was insulting.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol: these fools really think 60 million Africans were shipped to North America when it was barely 300k. Most of our ancestors were already here and were captured and enslaved as free so-called blacks in North America or deported to make this land more white.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
please first of all you didnt even invite me to your what would you coon for ten milly thread. so Im insulted..

second of all you are playin daddy censorship... I come here to be entertained and talk shit..

are you sayin just because I wont debate on another platform I lose my right to talk shit here..

are you strong arming me... on some... if you dont debate you lose your freedom of bgol speech...?

are you sayin you cant stop yourself from entering this thread.. so you think it would be easier to silence me instead..

I think it would be waay much easier for you NOT to enter this thread if it bothers you that much..

konnpron

Fam... you KNOW I would NEVER EVER insult you I got way to much respect for you

you KNOW that.

I did not invite you cause I KNOW you aint even gonna DEBATE that topic for FUN! Hell to the NO

All I was saying is you don't need to engage if you do not WANT to that was it. You aint gotta entertain anyone or anything.

That was NOT a shot, And I was just joking later about how even though you aint engaging you so hot on these streets I can't log off.

Honestly I'm surprised you TOOK it like that cause you KNOW I don't get down like that.

Trust I won't be engaging with you again.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam... you KNOW I would NEVER EVER insult you I got way to much respect for you

you KNOW that.

I did not invite you cause I KNOW you aint even gonna DEBATE that topic for FUN! Hell to the NO

All I was saying is you don't need to engage if you do not WANT to that was it. You aint gotta entertain anyone or anything.

That was NOT a shot, And I was just joking later about how even though you aint engaging you so hot on these streets I can't log off.

Honestly I'm surprised you TOOK it like that cause you KNOW I don't get down like that.

Trust I won't be engaging with you again.

respect..

lol it aint that serious... you dont have to engage with me..

thats cool and if you change your mind thats cool to..

peace

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

konnpron

Miss Thang is sensitive! Still, you can’t keep running away-ayeeee-ayeee!:lol:
9JONPzj.gif

these fools really think 60 million Africans were shipped to North America when it was barely 300k. Most of our ancestors were already here and were captured and enslaved as free so-called blacks in North America or deported to make this land more white.

Fag Five Freddy done pussied out. But it sounds like you and @mailboxpimp are down to represent for the Nutty Nigga Brigade. Are you committing to the debate?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Miss Thang is sensitive! Still, you can’t keep running away-ayeeee-ayeee!:lol:
9JONPzj.gif

Fag Five Freddy done pussied out. But it sounds like you and @mailboxpimp are down to represent for the Nutty Nigga Brigade. Are you committing to the debate?

@playahaitian

see what I mean.....

Nah I gotta smack a clown...lol

@VAiz4hustlaz

They have no idea they are debating a grown ass clown, with a five year old personality..

all you are going to do when proven wrong, is deflect and go twirling into another topic...

bruh its amazing how a grown man just cant say.. Ok I fucked up.. you was right mrfreddygoodbud lets move on to the next topic..

but you simply cant do that..

you kissin my ass so much, you callin me mrfreddygoodcrack now because you like the way the crack of my ass taste..

you fuckin cretin

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
wont be much of 1. you the only nutty niggaah here or there

This is the kind of attitude I like! So what time works best for you for the debate? Weekdays are a no-go for me. Unlike freddy, I have a real job. But I’m sure we can arrange a time in the evening or on a weekend.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What is there to debate? It is both truth and fact that the indigenous people of this land are so-called black. There is no truth or fact that we knew nothing about this land until the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

:smh: you sound like an agent.

Even the Queen of Great Britain was so-called black when this land was finally named the USA. :smh:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is the kind of attitude I like! So what time works best for you for the debate? Weekdays are a no-go for me. Unlike freddy, I have a real job. But I’m sure we can arrange a time in the evening or on a weekend.
sundays... Its always a good day to bury the dead. :dunno: :roflmao:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What is there to debate? It is both truth and fact that the indigenous people of this land are so-called black. There is no truth or fact that we knew nothing about this land until the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Even the Queen of Great Britain was so-called black when this land was finally named the USA. :smh:
you cant teach the dumb deaf & blind how to be smart, listen & see.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yea being an agent I heard sellin out and bowing down to other men pays well..

true??

I hope you dont miseducate our children.. thats evil shit bruh..

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Everything you just said is up for debate. Niggaz kill me with the “agent” talk in a lame attempt to invalidate anyone who contests their bizarre beliefs. So are you up for debating or not?

sundays... Its always a good day to bury the dead. :dunno: :roflmao:

A good day to rest too, since debunking you won’t take much work. And some other Nutty Niggas may want to join you, so it’ll give them time to sign up.

YouTube won’t work as a host, since you need a channel with at least 1,000 subscribers to go live. BlogTalkRadio is a pay service.

Maybe we can use Google Hangouts, unless someone knows of a better alternative.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything you just said is up for debate. Niggaz kill me with the “agent” talk in a lame attempt to invalidate anyone who contests their bizarre beliefs. So are you up for debating or not?

A good day to rest too, since debunking you won’t take much work. And some other Nutty Niggas may want to join you, so it’ll give them time to sign up.

YouTube won’t work as a host, since you need a channel with at least 1,000 subscribers to go live. BlogTalkRadio is a pay service.

What is up for debate?

Tell me what I said that is inaccurate.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

hey you fuckin agent.. not sure how it works but yall

could try talkshoe... I think thats free...

agent asshole

lol

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
yea being an agent I heard sellin out and bowing down to other men pays well..

true??

I hope you dont miseducate our children.. thats evil shit bruh..

Nah, I’m not a teacher. Just a real job where I get up in the morning and go to work. Unlike you, I don’t have to rob, steal, and suck dick for drugs in the streets of NYC.

And at least mailboxpimp has manned up. Now run awaaaaaay-ayeeeee-ayeeee!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
hold on...

see now I can't BELIEVE I'm back in again.

but

maybe I should MODERATE this sh*t..

giphy.gif

opening statements on bgol

then do a patreon or paypal or something

if the we hit a SPECIFIC number?

We do the vid on some group chat whatever.

funds either goes to the WINNER

or to a worthy cause like Sickle Cell or Pediatric Cancer or for a local Children's hospital on Christmas?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
What is up for debate?

Tell me what I said that is inaccurate.

As I said.........everything.

“It is both truth and fact that the indigenous people of this land are so-called black.”

No, the indigenous people of North America were Native Americans i.e. American Indians i.e. descendants of those people who crossed over from Asia via the Bering Strait 12,000 years ago.

“There is no truth or fact that we knew nothing about this land until the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.“

Who is “we”? Black Americans?

“Even the Queen of Great Britain was so-called black when this land was finally named the USA.”

Bullshit. First of all, Britain had a KING when the “United States of America” title was applied to this land. So what “queen” are you referring to, other than freddygoodcrack?