BGOL pussy niggas called out and running! (freddygoodbud, mailboxpimp, dr truth, et al)

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
[QUOTE = "VAiz4hustlaz, post: 20504564, member: 49493"]
In other words, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and you know you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, and that would be exposed in a live debate. Just like Freddy. Just like mailbox. Just like 14damoney.

Yeah, it is a damn shame that a grown man who claims to have all of this "Moorish knowledge" is running from a real live dialogue about this. I'd think such an individual would want to enlighten the sleeping masses.

Keep dodging those questions from my previous reply.
[/ QUOTE]

Whatever bruh, whatever!!!

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
[QUOTE = "Mrfreddygoodbud, post: 20504505, member: 20117"]
+++++++

:LOL: too lost in the sauce for you ..... hey thats what education does ..

it brainwashes the fuck out of people then rewards them with an overpriced degree ...

after they paid for overpriced books to get an overpriced education ..

and many of them end up in so much debt they become financial slaves to their loan ..

and they call this the educated class ..

go fuckin fiqure bruh
[/ QUOTE]

Bruh, I understand every word your say.. Its damn near impossible to get people to understand that!!!

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
[QUOTE = "Mrfreddygoodbud, post: 20504505, member: 20117"]
+++++++

:LOL: too lost in the sauce for you ..... hey thats what education does ..

it brainwashes the fuck out of people then rewards them with an overpriced degree ...

after they paid for overpriced books to get an overpriced education ..

and many of them end up in so much debt they become financial slaves to their loan ..

and they call this the educated class ..

go fuckin fiqure bruh
[/ QUOTE]

Bruh, I understand every word your say.. Its damn near impossible to get people to understand that!!!

But you don’t understand how to quote yet?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
like you are dodging admitting you are wrong...

bruh you keep asking questions I answer them and all you do is ask MOOR questions...

you bring up the Mighty Geechee.. I tell you they are Maroons aka Moors, and they have Islamic orgins..

you skate right over that shit... and just ask the moor more questions..

its not my job to enlighten folks its everybodys job to enlighten themselves..

I can point folks in the right direction.. but if they dont want to walk it.. aint no sweat of my bald ass head..

not sayin you are, but I aint the attention whore type.. I like to be behind the scenes making shit happend

dudes mad at me because I wont join their lil comedy troupe youtube team..

Im anti fame.. I want know parts of it.. I wouldve been had social media pages and youtube accounts.. or set up travel blogs..

but it aint me.. I get too much attention as it is in public...

my ex set up a facebook page for me, because I refuse to..

It may change in the future when I have more free time..

to much time gathering info and puttin it together.... you got people gettin paid on this site that aint even doing that much work bruh...

lets not get crazy...

Damn shame freddy. I bet you grew up listening to this but you’re still running from the truth and lacking knowledge of self! :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn shame freddy. I bet you grew up listening to this but you’re still running from the truth and lacking knowledge of self! :smh:

I live the truth everyday son, once you understand just the begining of moorish science nobody could ever fuckin EVER fool you again... but its cool if you happy being a happy negro... dont let me stop you.. but

Hell yea..Rakim change the whole fuckin game lyrically

but mahogany was more my type of track......

bruh when he walked on 125th street it was like he was heavyweight champ on the world..

Only Ali topped that much love from harlem...

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
[QUOTE = "VAiz4hustlaz, post: 20504378, member: 49493"]
The debate will never happen. These motherfuckers have been running the whole time.

Twan, you don't even know how to quote and you're scared to step to the mic, so I know you ain't mentoring anybody. Go get them bundles girl! And while you're at it, find out if you're a "Moor" or a "Berber", since you have yet to speak on that.

And you won't speak on it.

[/ QUOTE]
What fear? What about you would ever spark fear in anyone? Who does speaking these same words into a mix change your perception of fear?

you a simple minded ass goofy niggaah. You cant even successfully manipulate people into responding to you the way you want

go play on the kiddie court. You dnt have no handle & you cant dunk yet.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
We have all sorts of historical scientific books and journals that were wrong regarding our characteristics and intelligence etc.

HelplessGrizzledBoa-small.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
So you thing black folks have a lower IQ than other races and can't feel pain?

No! Camille you know damned well I don't think black people have lower IQ's than other races and can't feel pain!!

What I'M focused on is this part.....

We have all sorts of historical scientific books and journals that were wrong.

....in regards to OTHER topics heavily discussed on this site......about this world we live in.

;)

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
[QUOTE = "VAiz4hustlaz, post: 20504378, member: 49493"]
The debate will never happen. These motherfuckers have been running the whole time.

Twan, you don't even know how to quote and you're scared to step to the mic, so I know you ain't mentoring anybody. Go get them bundles girl! And while you're at it, find out if you're a "Moor" or a "Berber", since you have yet to speak on that.

And you won't speak on it.

[/ QUOTE]
What fear? What about you would ever spark fear in anyone? Who does speaking these same words into a mix change your perception of fear?

you a simple minded ass goofy niggaah. You cant even successfully manipulate people into responding to you the way you want

go play on the kiddie court. You dnt have no handle & you cant dunk yet.

Twan, you’re still responding, though. And let’s not forget, you came in the thread and said you wanted the smoke. But when it was time to show up, you were nowhere to be found, old mute Helen-Keller-ass nigga.

Now, are you a “Moor” or a “Berber”? Or will you just keep running from the question?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
No! Camille you know damned well I don't think black people have lower IQ's than other races and can't feel pain!!

What I'M focused on is this part.....

....in regards to OTHER topics heavily discussed on this site......about this world we live in.

;)

I'm still confused, but it's late, so that's ok.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@14damoney: Why not post the WHOLE quote? You are just as dumb as freddy; using a quote from a (WHITE) source that contradicts the argument you are trying to make. If you read the whole quote, he makes a distinction between the features of the “Natives” and “Blacks”.

“XI. The Natives I shall consider in their Persons, Language, Manners, Religion and Government, with my sence of the Original. For their Persons, they are generally tall, streight, well-built, and of singular Proportion; they tread strong and clever, and mostly walk with a lofty Chin: Of Complexion, Black, but by design, as the Gypsies in England: They grease themselves with Bears-fat clarified, and using no defence against Sun or Weather, their skins must needs be swarthy; Their Eye is little and black, not unlike a straighy-look't Jew: The think Lip and flat Nose, so frequent with the East-Indians and Blacks, are not common for them; for I have seen as comely European-like faces among them of both, as on your side the Sea; and truly the Italian Complexion hath not much of the White, and the Noses of several of them have as much of the Roman. https://herb.ashp.cuny.edu/items/show/1465
And you dumb-ass niggas don’t even agree with each other anyway. Freddy is claiming that North African Berber/Moor shit and you’re claiming some indigenous shit.

Go back to the drawing board. This is why you deaf mute Helen Keller-ass niggas are scared to step to the mic for a live debate.

Bruh just hang it up...

So now its about us agreeing

100 percent on everything..

We agree on the core issue of us being the original Americans

And the European being an invading imposter...

If you knew our history you would know that

we were never a monolithic people

But you don't our true history..

So there is that...

Secret agent boy and his weak Diversion tactics

Somebodys really reaching now

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Bruh just hang it up...

So now its about us agreeing

100 percent on everything..

We agree on the core issue of us being the original Americans

And the European being an invading imposter...

If you knew our history you would know that

we were never a monolithic people

But you don't our true history..

So there is that...

Secret agent boy and his weak Diversion tactics

Somebodys really reaching now

Freddy, enjoy your Thanksgiving!