Angry hood bitch hits spouse with car, spits on the body, leaves spouse in critical condition.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Ummm maybe they don't know how
So they didn't know how to walk over to the man and see if he was breathing? To ask questions and see if he can answer?
They didn't know how to keep that woman away to keep her from doing further damage? You know...just some of simple shit that anyone can do.

If this was you or your loved ones. I'm pretty sure you'd want the same from those just standing out, talking, and filming.

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So they didn't know how to walker over to the man and see if he was breathing? To ask questions and see if he can answer?
They didn't know how to keep that woman away to keep her from doing further damage? You know...just some of simple shit that anyone can do.

If this was you or your loved ones. I'm pretty sure you'd want the same from those just standing out, talking, and filming.
You didnt mention keeping the woman away, which I agree with. But I do understand why they wouldnt render aid

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Any psychology inclined person here? What do you see (not the obvious)? If you were to go visit her in jail what would you ask her? Do you think she has a chance at redemption?
The idea of having to start from scratch after giving what she would deem the best years of her life. Time is nonrefundable. As for her redemption, she's like a lion that tasted human blood. She can no longer be trusted, not by me at least.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The idea of having to start from scratch after giving what she would deem the best years of her life. Time is nonrefundable. As for her redemption, she's like a lion that tasted human blood. She can no longer be trusted, not by me at least.

She only ran one man over in 34 years, you'd be aight. Just learn from her last relationship and don't waste 18 years of her life.

tenor.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

But just the betrayal?

If he cheated?

The ONLY solution is death?

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No disrepect, but why is it when a woman commits domestic assault against a man, there has to be "more to the story?" Yet, when a man is accused of domestic assault its taken for face value. In fact, the man could possibly have no justification for those actions.

Lock her ass up. She's mental and does not deserve to be in normal society. Killing a person for having sex with someone else? Let that sink in. They wasn't even married. This ish is bananas.
thank you !!tired of people giving these females excuses for there wrong doing.these females nowadays are just crazy.they dont need a freakin back story .what she did was because she have mental problems.
Insanity defense

Nothings worse than a woman scorned :dunno:
not!! just crazy.
Yelling at him, I hope you're dead, getting in his face and throwing the bumper at him while he's laying motionless bleeding :smh:
these rats try to play hard but when shes in that jail cell i bet she will be a different person.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
But just the betrayal?

If he cheated?

The ONLY solution is death?
Bruh, we're talking about a woman. If you are driving on a mountainous road at 80 miles per hour and you have an argument with a female, if you make her mad enough, she will punch you in the face while you are driving, endangering both of your lives. Logic and angry women don't mix.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can’t know if someone gonna run you over for cheating I mean c’mon

people will tell you who they are ALL the time.. you just have to listen to their words and watch their actions...

sometimes dudes get caught up in pussy.....or chicks get so caught up in the D they fail to peep the tell tale signs...

there are ALWAYS tell tale signs. folks must learn how to ask the right questions in the begining of the relationship...

like relationship with parents, past relationships etc... and LISTEN... its all there...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh, we're talking about a woman. If you are driving on a mountainous road at 80 miles per hour and you have an argument with a female, if you make her mad enough, she will punch you in the face while you are driving, endangering both of your lives. Logic and angry women don't mix.

Damn it you right.

Ok...

But it APPEARS she wasn't alone when she did this. Another woman seems to have bern been accompanying her

Wtf are we supposed to do with that?

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk. I had a neighbor who was a young brother who lived with his crazy girlfriend. He tried to leave her and she killed him and herself.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why didn't anybody attempt to render aid to that man:smh:
Because she's still loose and looks active and I wouldn't risk it because she might have a gun.

Wrong is wrong but you never know her reasoning for doing such a thing,like that Tyler Perry movie maybe enough is enough and that was her day.She wasn't running or trying to get away....

Terrible situation

DixonBawls

Rising Star
Registered
757 chicks are ran down
Bitches walking around looking funky all day wearing furry house shoes. All the decent women are transplants from other states .
I use to work at DMV in Norfolk

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
I learned at an very early age to stay away from those Shanteesha, Bonequeesha or whatever the fuck ever types. I remember a friend of mine from my airline days was hooked up with this hoodrat named Quaika I guess that's how you spell it.:dunno: I wonder if he's still alive?