Angry hood bitch hits spouse with car, spits on the body, leaves spouse in critical condition.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn, dude survived...for now anyway

Videos show man motionless after being hit by car in JANAF; Norfolk police take woman into custody
People posted videos on Facebook. They show the moments after someone hit a man with a car. He was critically hurt. Officers said it was a case of domestic assault.

Author: 13News Now Staff
Published: 6:33 PM EDT August 6, 2020
Updated: 11:20 PM EDT August 6, 2020

NORFOLK, Va. — Norfolk police said they were investigating a domestic assault that left a man severely injured Thursday afternoon.

Emergency dispatchers received a call about it around 3:45 p.m. It was in the 5900 block of E. Virginia Beach Blvd.

Police didn't give many details about what happened, but a number of people posted and shared videos of the aftermath on Facebook. The videos show the man motionless on the ground at JANAF Shopping Center.

People shooting the videos provided a narrative of what they saw prior to the start of their recordings. They said a woman ran the man down with a car. You could hear at least one person in one video saying that he still was breathing while he was on the ground.

The police department tweeted that officers took a woman into custody at the scene.
Medics took the man to the hospital. His injuries were critical.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Gotta be more to the story
No disrepect, but why is it when a woman commits domestic assault against a man, there has to be "more to the story?" Yet, when a man is accused of domestic assault its taken for face value. In fact, the man could possibly have no justification for those actions.

Lock her ass up. She's mental and does not deserve to be in normal society. Killing a person for having sex with someone else? Let that sink in. They wasn't even married. This ish is bananas.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
No disrepect, but why is it when a woman commits domestic assault against a man, there has to be "more to the story?" Yet, when a man is accused of domestic assault its taken for face value. In fact, the man could possibly have no justification for those actions.

Lock her ass up. She's mental and does not deserve to be in normal society. Killing a person for having sex with someone else? Let that sink in. They wasn't even married. This ish is bananas.
Idk what your talking about

but buddy is dead. This ain’t no domestic dispute it’s murder.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And remember

white supremacy had everything to do with this.

@Amajorfucup

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Idk what your talking about

but buddy is dead. This ain’t no domestic dispute it’s murder.
The dude is still alive. But, if he was dead, that would further stress my point, why does there has to be more to the story? She killed a man because he had sex with another woman. Doesn't matter if he had two other families across town. Doesn't matter if he was having a three-some with her mom and sister. Her actions are not justified. Doesnt need to be more to the story. Her actions after the fact shows this. Yelling and spitting at the lifeless body? Hitting his lifeless body with a bumper while yell hysterically? She has mental issues and needs to go away. End of story.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

uh scorned women been known since the dawn of time bruh,

you got to KNOW who you fuckin... some chicks are easy to slide

off of....

some gonna show you first hand, that hell hath no fury

over them!!!!!

Once she said, you gonna leave me, I gave you all those ears...

Nothing but a crime of passion,

its a fucked up situation but

it aint nothing new....

Know who you fucking...is all I can say.....

I feed these hoes.. I dont have those problems...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Aggravated murder will get her those extra years or the death penalty...... she won't have to live in "emotional pain" too much longer.... or be a burden on the tax payers dollar...... she won't be getting too many "three hots and a cot".... how did Robin Harris say it....

hqdefault.jpg

"I gots no problems with the death penalty..... shiiiiit, I'd put
three of them at a time on a bench and pull that handle...
GOTTA GO, GOTTA GO !!!

Last edited:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
damn, dude survived...for now anyway

Videos show man motionless after being hit by car in JANAF; Norfolk police take woman into custody
People posted videos on Facebook. They show the moments after someone hit a man with a car. He was critically hurt. Officers said it was a case of domestic assault.

Author: 13News Now Staff
Published: 6:33 PM EDT August 6, 2020
Updated: 11:20 PM EDT August 6, 2020
NORFOLK, Va. — Norfolk police said they were investigating a domestic assault that left a man severely injured Thursday afternoon.

Emergency dispatchers received a call about it around 3:45 p.m. It was in the 5900 block of E. Virginia Beach Blvd.

Police didn't give many details about what happened, but a number of people posted and shared videos of the aftermath on Facebook. The videos show the man motionless on the ground at JANAF Shopping Center.

People shooting the videos provided a narrative of what they saw prior to the start of their recordings. They said a woman ran the man down with a car. You could hear at least one person in one video saying that he still was breathing while he was on the ground.

The police department tweeted that officers took a woman into custody at the scene.
Medics took the man to the hospital. His injuries were critical.

So he's in critical condition or did he pass, story is all over the place with non essential details but only focuses on the dude in the last sentence :smh:

I hope he survives but I still wanna know what are the details so my brain can try to make sense of this senselessness.