Angela Simmons or Javicia Leslie?

Based On Looks

• Angela

• Javicia

Results are only viewable after voting.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I've never found angela simmons attractive. I see how nice her body is, her ass, and how pretty/cute she is but she just doesn't have that it factor for me. So by elimination, I'll go with the second one even though I have no idea who she is.

The G.O.A.T.

***ROLE MODEL***
BGOL Investor
ErRIUNc.gif

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
angela wins because her hair is real.... her ass looks delicious.... outside of that shes a baby mama.... left romeo for a drug dealer who is now a dead drug dealer who got merked in his driveway......... then tried to get back with him so he can be a simpdaddy.... no other reason

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
angela wins because her hair is real.... her ass looks delicious.... outside of that shes a baby mama.... left romeo for a drug dealer who is now a dead drug dealer who got merked in his driveway......... then tried to get back with him so he can be a simpdaddy.... no other reason
Unless the other woman has done something similar or worse? I'm goin with Ms. Leslie then.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Angela is fine but everytime there's a choice between her and another sexy woman I'm going with the other chick. For those of us that grew up in the 80s everytime we see Angela Simmons we see her dad and it fucks up something for me.

gettyimages-180275546-594x594-e1579108618974.jpg

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Javicia easily...

I always thought that Vanessa Simmons was way better looking than her sister Angela.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Javicia by a longshot. BGOL kneegrows luv Angela Simmons but she is wack as hell if not for her father we wouldn't know who she is. She is an all around wack azz broad who looks like her father :smh: