Andrew Tate has taken over Kevin Samuels lane. Mixed Black dude from UK/USA. Women are pissed!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oshay is just a dude whos always online so he gets people on his channel before they blow up. He tries to portray himself as a king maker, but hes really just a nobody in the grand scheme of things.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's what I don't get. @1:06 I saw parts of this. I one of things dudes have a problem with some women is saying one thing - and then doing the exact opposite. He may represent may represent the very things she probably has said she hates in men - but then turned around and in the interview after her time with him said she WOULD see him AGAIN when asked if she'd go on another date with him :hithead:.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oshay is just a dude whos always online so he gets people on his channel before they blow up. He tries to portray himself as a king maker, but hes really just a nobody in the grand scheme of things.
you mean Oshay DUUUUKE Jackson? What does he have to do with him?

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Andrew Tate Banned From Instagram and Facebook

FORMER KICKBOXER AND semi-professional misogynist Andrew Tate has been booted from Facebook and Instagram as a consequence of violating their content policy, a Facebook spokesperson confirmed to Rolling Stone.

Tate, who boasted over 4.6 million followers on Instagram, has achieved viral fame by becoming an online “lifestyle” guru who panders to disaffected men looking for someone to blame for their problems — primarily by feeding his audience a consistent diet of woman-hating slop, and the promise that by giving him money they too will become rich enough to look down on people who drink un-sparkling water. His content has exploded on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram, fueled by a loyal following of young fans who are absorbing his every word.

Tate is well known for speaking about women in particular in violent and degrading terms, tweeting in 2017 that women should “bear some responsibility” for being raped and discussing in one podcast episode how he accidentally broke a woman’s jaw in a bar fight. He has commented that he would threaten a woman with a machete and “grip her by the neck”if she ever accused him of cheating, and stated that 18-19 year olds are more attractive than 25 year olds because they’ve “been through less dick.”

When reached for comment, Tate said the posts were made in jest, and that it was a “character” he was playing that has been taken out of context. “The media is spinning a false image of me, on repeat, and instagram bowing to pressure is a massive shame,” Tate said as part of a lengthy statement to Rolling Stone. “Somehow I am the villain, when all of my posts were bible verses and charitable donations.”

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its considered redpill because they encourage men to go overseas for love. they are getting a lot of heat from lapeef and others
I'd only ask one thing: do they have the same energy for women? Besides, if a brotha is having no luck here, why do some feel they even have right to bash them, hell anybody, for traveling abroad? :dunno:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So women are the same as men now?

Nigga: Girls' Trips. Where you think "How Stella got Her Groove Back" originated?
oh and:

61EqDhCl4RL.jpg

Dude, in Jamaica, white women are KNOOOWN for going to the islands just for the purposes of smashing dudes.

Kats can hate, but can't stop any grown adult from doing what they want.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga: Girls' Trips. Where you think "How Stella got Her Groove Back" originated?
oh and:

61EqDhCl4RL.jpg

Dude, in Jamaica, white women are KNOOOWN for going to the islands just for the purposes of smashing dudes.

Kats can hate, but can't stop any grown adult from doing what they want.

They don't net the same results. If you're a female who has to travel internationally for dick, your a failure at life. For men it's a viable and often smart alternative

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I'd only ask one thing: do they have the same energy for women? Besides, if a brotha is having no luck here, why do some feel they even have right to bash them, hell anybody, for traveling abroad? :dunno:
thats for you to decide

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When are they going to realize that banning does not work?
It only empowers their followers to create additional channels for disseminating the message. Andrew Tate, Kevin Samuels, and their ilk are a direct response to one side being wholly empowered to speak and promote their position while the other is silently forced to hear it. Eventually, when they respond, it will mostly be viewed as anti-women, misogynistic, and hate-speech while missing and mislabeling the underlying message as obscenity ran amuck, but in reality, it's a perfect counterbalance to the woke leftist feminist bullshit. Women's actions gave birth and rise to the likes of Andrew Tate and Kevin Samuels. I don't agree with everything these men preach, but the truth is, they keep the bullshit in check.
Couldn’t have said it better. For every action, is a reaction….

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you got something like video - you should keep a LOW PROFILE.

Didn't the white youtuber JustPearlythings, get kicked off Tiktok.?

Last edited: