And you thought Lando Calrissian being reconned as POLYAMOROUS was a big deal... Well guess which Marvel Hero MIGHT BE??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fags are so fucking annoying. They swing off the nuts of everything

We

Do

They saw success if black panther.....

And the quiet as its kept..the low key thirst for a marvel flick featuring

Black super heros...

Here come the fags...

I heard they even taken paper boy from Atlanta and turning him out...

They really determined to make you sexually normal kniggas

Faggots

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fags are so fucking annoying. They swing off the nuts of everything

We

Do

They saw success if black panther.....

And the quiet as its kept..the low key thirst for a marvel flick featuring

Black super heros...

Here come the fags...

I heard they even taken paper boy from Atlanta and turning him out...

They really determined to make you sexually normal kniggas

Faggots

to be fair Paper Boi’s actor is gay as hell in real life

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Polyamorous-Cyclops-Wolverine-TLDR-1093.png

x-men7.jpg

The X-Men are pushing more boundaries than ever before. As the mutant nation of Krakoa stakes its claim on Earth, developing a new culture with its own language and asserting its right to independence on the world stage, some mutants are also fighting a more personal battle for unconventional relationships. While the relationship between Scott, Jean and Logan already seemed to break away from the norms of monogamy, X-Men #7 may indicate it breaks away from heteronormativity as well.

The series debut caused a stir online when fans first noticed the diagram of the lunar Summer House depicted doorways connecting the rooms of Scott, Jean and Logan. As the series continues, the polyamory of the three X-Men becomes more clear, but up until now there only seemed to be an indication that Scott and Logan were sharing time with Jean.

This is why i dont fuck with comics anymore and marvel is trying to9 damn hard. See why I complain? Get ready people of they do it in comics tye movies are next.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Marvel Cinematic Universe's first gay kiss will be between The Eternals stars Brian Tyree Henry and Haaz Sleiman

not ya boy, I am good.
6a22bd1f132b83660b57748c22f5dd42.jpg

Darkness's

Registered
This is why i dont fuck with comics anymore and marvel is trying to9 damn hard. See why I complain? Get ready people of they do it in comics tye movies are next.
Wait a minute the real wolverine is xead and he's been replaced with his older self from an alternate future right? If so then thst means this whole scoot jean and Logan experiment happened before then right? So this isn't in the comics now this was back in 2014 or something. Marvel comics is still trash though.

Darkness's

Registered
Marvel Cinematic Universe's first gay kiss will be between The Eternals stars Brian Tyree Henry and Haaz Sleiman

not ya boy, I am good.
Ha! What I tell y'all.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The cover features nearly all of the members of the Summers family tree, as the issue reveals Cyclops has planted their flag on the Blue Area of the Moon. As with issues of House of X and Powers of X, the debut of X-Men contains data pages that provide extra insight into what's taking place in the larger X-Men story. An infographic for the Summers House shows plans of the facility's observation deck, gymnasium and living quarters.
Rooms are divided into groups of three, and one in particular stands out, as Cyclops, Wolverine and Jean Grey have sleeping quarters that not only neighbor each other but connect, permitting the occupants to move around freely

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
What that word mean?
Retroactive continuity

Retcon is a shortened form of retroactive continuity, and refers to a literary device in which the form or content of a previously established narrative is changed. Retcons are often encountered in serial formats such as comic books or television series, where they serve as a means of allowing the work’s creators to create a parallel universe, reintroduce a character, or explore plot lines that would otherwise be in conflict with the work. Essentially, a retcon allows an author to have his or her cake and eat it too, as it enables the return of dead characters, the revision of unpopular elements of a work, and a general disregard for reality.

Darkness's

Registered
Polyamorous-Cyclops-Wolverine-TLDR-1093.png

x-men7.jpg

The X-Men are pushing more boundaries than ever before. As the mutant nation of Krakoa stakes its claim on Earth, developing a new culture with its own language and asserting its right to independence on the world stage, some mutants are also fighting a more personal battle for unconventional relationships. While the relationship between Scott, Jean and Logan already seemed to break away from the norms of monogamy, X-Men #7 may indicate it breaks away from heteronormativity as well.

The series debut caused a stir online when fans first noticed the diagram of the lunar Summer House depicted doorways connecting the rooms of Scott, Jean and Logan. As the series continues, the polyamory of the three X-Men becomes more clear, but up until now there only seemed to be an indication that Scott and Logan were sharing time with Jean.

I skimmed through this issue and thise comments in the panels are just goos naturex ribbing. I dont think there is anything happeneng with wolverine and Scott but they are definitely sharing jean. They prolly dp'ing her. All that aside I feel thus is uneccessary shock value and a plkt device that is used to sell books.

In all the history of the x-men there never really was a love triangle between those three.at the most Scott and Logan didnt get along that was it. Wolverine having the hot s for jean was a retcon that was added by chriz Claremont in the pages of classic x-men books and those were bonus tories added to the main story. Wolverine had his own woman yuriko who later became lady deathstrike. Scott and Jean have been in a relationship fir almost 60 years why dont they just get married and gibe wolverine his own girl. Marvel needs to stop trying so hard.