And you thought Lando Calrissian being reconned as POLYAMOROUS was a big deal... Well guess which Marvel Hero MIGHT BE??

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Polyamorous-Cyclops-Wolverine-TLDR-1093.png

x-men7.jpg

The X-Men are pushing more boundaries than ever before. As the mutant nation of Krakoa stakes its claim on Earth, developing a new culture with its own language and asserting its right to independence on the world stage, some mutants are also fighting a more personal battle for unconventional relationships. While the relationship between Scott, Jean and Logan already seemed to break away from the norms of monogamy, X-Men #7 may indicate it breaks away from heteronormativity as well.

The series debut caused a stir online when fans first noticed the diagram of the lunar Summer House depicted doorways connecting the rooms of Scott, Jean and Logan. As the series continues, the polyamory of the three X-Men becomes more clear, but up until now there only seemed to be an indication that Scott and Logan were sharing time with Jean.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The contempt and hate I have for these new age faggots is so much it's ineffable to describe even with a PC and extensive vocabulary.
These hippie cacs every fucking where. It's like they got to show how hip and cool they are by constantly pushing this shit.

Could you imagine if they remade OZ? Wouldn't be one fucking inmate who didn't do gay shit. They'd have a hippie field day in the production room.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man what the fuck?!

So the year they give up X-Men and Deadpool Movie version Marvel Legends, the pull this shit. C'mon man.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My issue is if you look at those two pages...it's just two people sitting around and talking.

Is this an action comic or what???

That's just soap opera shit right there...this is why I stopped collecting comic books...if wanna read a novel I'll buy a novel.

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point its pointless to get upset we lost the gender faggot wars. Just too fucking lazy to create a new character no lets fuck up a iconic to please the fag nation.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I have not followed comics since the early 90s.

Are Logan and Cyclops Gay?

From what I’m reading, they are sharing Jean passing her back and forth between them. If that is the case, that does not make them gay.

It’s basically reverse polygamy.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Where’s the flag?! :smh:

I have not followed comics since the early 90s.

Are Logan and Cyclops Gay?

From what I’m reading, they are sharing Jean passing her back and forth between them. If that is the case, that does not make them gay.

It’s basically reverse polygamy.

That last panel bruh.

Read that last panel.

“Scott in a speedo” “Well, who could say no to that?”

OP said polyamory but that last panel reads like some gay shit is included too. Tried to sneak it in.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That last panel bruh.

Read that last panel.

OP said polyamory but that last panel reads like some gay shit is included too. Tried to sneak it in.

I'm hoping Logan was being sarcastic.. I'm really hoping. Damn.. Don't tell me rob liefeld called it.

gay-wolverine-gay-cyclops.jpg

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Judging by the serious tone of what they have to deal with right now in the comics it seems like a joke more than anything. Yes they are both dating Jean but I seriously doubt they are trying to make them gay. The CBR website is notorious for posting clickbait and talking out of their ass most days so I'm not surprised that this got the reactions that they wanted.

The rest of the page and then the next.
07.jpg

08.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

That last panel bruh.

Read that last panel.

That's typical White boy humor. The shit they'd say to one another in the Army would not be acceptable amongst the Civilian population.
"Only in the military could you get away with that shit. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ," was a phrase that you could count on hearing damn near daily.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:

Where's the fucking flag?!

Is this for real or some satire?

The fuck did you just post. :smh:

That's a rob liefeld comic shitting on marvel intentionally. after he left or got fired or whatever. Now.. Look at the current situation.this shit ain't a coincidence.

*update

If you're unhappy with me writing X-men, I want you listen closely: I'm doing everything I can, every single day, to get fired. They just won't do it.

— Jonathan Hickman (@JHickman)
November 27, 2019

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
That's a rob liefeld comic shitting on marvel intentionally. after he left or got fired or whatever. Now.. Look at the current situation.this shit ain't a coincidence.

*update

If you're unhappy with me writing X-men, I want you listen closely: I'm doing everything I can, every single day, to get fired. They just won't do it.

— Jonathan Hickman (@JHickman)
November 27, 2019

Wow :lol:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

That last panel bruh.

Read that last panel.

Could have been sarcasm.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't stress this too much, guys.

It's becoming more & more obvious as you read the new X-series that Professor X done fucked with the minds of all the X-People.

Shit'll get retconned in about 3 years or so..

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bryan Singer wouldve had a field day with this if he were still making XMen movies...imagine if this were a scene with James Marsden and Hugh Jackman saying hese lines :smh::lol: