AncestryDNA Test Reveals I've been lied to my entire life

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Folks saw the light skin and shut everything down. Some of us are really messed up in the head.

Yeah all light skinned folks aint cute.

Wifey fine as hell with natural hair, her sister even lighter, with good hair but not at ALL do they look alike and they got the same parents.

:lol:

This chick in the vid got some MAJOR issues and mainly because she is one of those people that define their identity specifically on WHERE they come from but more importantly WHO they come from.

Found something similar in my 23&me test.

Grandfather is Italian, yet somehow there's no Italian DNA on the test

Bro. I dont know how legit that thing is. My sister did this and said there was Native American DNA in there but my great grandmother was from Spain. Literally. SMH

kzxlyqFf_400x400.jpg

:lol:

This nigga here. SMH

oNE

Last edited:

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Found this interesting.
She did an ancestry.com test.
Test showed report of paternal close relatives that she never heard of before.
Contacted a cousin, got a call back immediately from bio uncle she never met. Bio uncle said they all knew she existed and got her in touch with bio dad.
Bio-dad and her talked. He stated he tried to be in her life but mom constantly said the kid wasn't his but he always knew.
She and her husband took a 6 month trip and she asked her mom to file her taxes. Seems like mom's stole her tax refund.
Mom's is pissed that she found out about her family. She says that friends and family have stopped talking to her b/c of this.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Found this interesting.
She did an ancestry.com test.
Test showed report of paternal close relatives that she never heard of before.
Contacted a cousin, got a call back immediately from bio uncle she never met. Bio uncle said they all knew she existed and got her in touch with bio dad.
Bio-dad and her talked. He stated he tried to be in her life but mom constantly said the kid wasn't his but he always knew.
She and her husband took a 6 month trip and she asked her mom to file her taxes. Seems like mom's stole her tax refund.
Mom's is pissed that she found out about her family. She says that friends and family have stopped talking to her b/c of this.
Thanks for the footnotes! Because..damn lady! :lol:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boy, am I naive. I am saving up to do my ancestry because I have figured the first 4 generations above me out on my Dad’s side, but not my Mom’s.

Come to find out these bitches turn into “power point paternity tests” of “you knew you was lying to this n!gga all along about this damn kid. Why?”

She is handling it well, but most folks gone have some “furniture moving” feelings discovering sh!t like this out well into their adulthood.
Seems like her father showed her love no matter what. It seemed to help her a lot.

Although I was a little confused as to whether or not he knew. The first video is hard to watch (cause she was rambling a little too much).

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is the thread. Can't remember which comment it was because there are so many (over 5,000) but it is buried in there somewhere. It was not the OP but somewhere who was sharing their experience with ancestry kits And what it did to the family.

But the OP and others pretty much confirmed what most people are saying about those ancestry kits. Be warned that it can blow up your family.

This shit is so popular his reddit name immediately pops up in a Google search.

Dumb bitch killed herself.

Won't let me post link

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Did the test. First cousins on both sides matched up. Sigh of relief. However, there were some first cousins who were not children of my parents siblings. You know what that means. (LOL)

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
y’all niggas horn dogs that’s my wife ‍♂
Yo wife ain't got no friends to listen to her rambling? How often do you ask her to, "Hold that thought sweetheart, I'll be riiight back."?

How'd you find this board and your wife in a thread?