AncestryDNA Test Reveals I've been lied to my entire life

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bitch is fine

I'm big into genealogy and that is a common theme in the groups I'm in .. they even have support groups for it now

Luckily she doesn't seem too bothered by it, but I've seen the results shatter family when they find out mom was double clutching and the father isn't who they say it is.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
photo-1559912147-f62c767ec0e6

take-quick-notes-on-Mac-and-iPhone.jpg
?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good Lord, if this was a 15 minute story this woman would find a way to tell it in 45. Long story short (i didn't watch it all, I could only listen to her babbly for 4:14 so maybe there was another plot twist) her mom either lied about who her dad was, or she didn't know bul was not the father.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good Lord, if this was a 15 minute story this woman would find a way to tell it in 45. Long story short (i didn't watch it all, I could only listen to her babbly for 4:14 so maybe there was another plot twist) her mom either lied about who her dad was, or she didn't know bul was not the father.

Thank you

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cliff notes!
Not watching this bitch talk for that long

Dam no one posted the cliff notes

her momma ain't shit

lied to her her whole life

she randomly went on ancestry found out she had a biological father and a whole other family across town in key west florida population 5000

when confronted with the truth mom stole her tax refund and put her shit on the porch

sidenote:
broads don't get punched in the face nearly enuf

:cool:

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

she randomly went on ancestry found out she had a biological father​

Well damn...everybody got a biological father...that's how baby's are made C. What did her mother lie about?? Who her father actually was? Say he was a deadbeat drunk?