An easy $1000 for a night's work...

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Or you could sign up to a very popular service and be arm candy for women age 45+.

Requirements are usually that you're clean cut and 6ft or above, as well as hold a profession that can be discussed in social settings where you can make business connections.

Good luck because a lot of these women are unbearable to be around and half way through the night you see why they are using the service to began with.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Or you could sign up to a very popular service and be arm candy for women age 45+.

Requirements are usually that you're clean cut and 6ft or above, as well as hold a profession that can be discussed in social settings where you can make business connections.

Good luck because a lot of these women are unbearable to be around and half way through the night you see why they are using the service to began with.
What is this service? If you don't have to actually do anything with them, I could make a killing

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
When she speaks it sounds like she's chewing peanut butter. That bothers me more than her looks to be honest. I couldn't talk to her without mocking her and that'd break the little contract
after the 4th time of me making fun of her voice she'd leave

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
27?!

$150K on 5 BBLs?!

And still wants more?!

That chick is delusional
:smh:
No bruh, this chic has a mental illness.
She needs some type of Dr. Phil professional help.

61bxjgKlm7L.jpg

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Real Talk - When she finally snaps back mentally and begins to see herself as the world see's her now, she will probably kill herself.

It's a fantasy now but age will catch up and when it does, she has shown mentally she cannot handle it.

So sad because her before pictures were very nice.