American Democracy Will Die in Fewer than 100 Days

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
American Democracy Will Die in 100 Days
…Unless Americans Start Understanding How to Fight Nazism — Now

Americans being abducted off the streets. A mayor being attacked with chemical agents. Secret Police, otherwise known as “Homeland Security,” occupying cities. And an aspiring dictator behind it all. Here’s a bitter truth, made of five smaller ones. America now has 100 days to save its democracy.

Even if, at this late juncture, Americans begin to fight for their democracy, there’s no guarantee of success. Nonetheless. This upcoming election is America’s last chance.

To those of us who lived through authoritarian collapses — and survived them — what’s going to happen in America over the next six months is as simple as it is predictable. That’s not to be a know-it-all blowhard. It’s to warn you.

Fact one. Trump is going to try to steal the election. If this were any other President, I myself would dismiss such an idea as crackpot conspiratorialism. But Trumps not any other President. He’s a man who’s checked every item off the list of Nazi politics, from camps to bans to raids to purges. He’s announced proudly that he doesn’t believe in democracy, or the Constitution, and wants to keep power for as long as he can.

When authoritarians tell you what they are going to do, believe them. They’re like mafiosi: they have to follow through on their threats or they lose all credibility. So when Trump says he’s not going to accede to a peaceful transfer of power, believe him. Americans have spent too long playing dumb, not believing Trump at any stage of collapse so far, from camps to bans to purges — and now it’s almost too late.

Fact two. Trump is still within striking distance of being able to steal the election. Don’t count him out yet, just because he’s sunk a little in the polls. He’s still got an Army of American Idiots behind him — about 40% or so of Americans. That number, it seems, is a hard floor — it doesn’t budge, no matter what. The whys and wherefores — these are mentally broken people regressed to infantile psychologies, who regard Trump as an unconscious omnipotent father figure — are now irrelevant. What is relevant is that thanks to the vagaries of America’s electoral college, Trump can still squeeze out a narrow victory, especially with a little help from Zuck and the Kremlin. Or a narrow enough loss that it can be contested to high heaven — and then turned into a victory thanks to a stacked Supreme Court and a supine Senate.

Don’t count Trump out.

Fact three. This is how authoritarians steal elections: with creeping martial law. Those storm troopers on Portland’s streets, abducting people, beating moms, gassing the mayor? That’s exactly — exactly — how authoritarians institute martial law. Not like in the movies — suddenly. But slowly, one step at a time. One city, town, set of shock troops at a time. Their power are expanded. Your rights are eroded. And before anyone knows it — you’re living in a police state, a place where people feel afraid to express themselves, organize, protest, dissent, vote.

Trump is instituting martial law right before a crucial election that will decide the fate of democracy in America for at least a generation. Probably longer. That’s not a coincidence. It’s a culmination. Of what? Of Trump’s Nazi politics. Camps, bans, raids, purges, institutionalized hate, paramilitaries and secret police — all that’s a pattern. What does it culminate in? The next step of the sequence of implosion. The final seizure of power.

That is what this pattern has been leading up to for four solid years now. It’s what those of us who’ve lived through authoritarian collapses have been trying to warn you of — and failing, because we’ve been dismissed as “alarmists” by mainstream pundits. But by now, I’d bet, you’re pretty goddamned alarmed. You should be, because this is all very real. Those of us who know know because we’ve lived it, and what we know is that collapse proceeds according to a predictable and time-honored pattern. In America, it couldn’t have been any clearer, which is why us survivors of authoritarianism have been trying to warn you as loudly as we can — even if it cost us personally.

That brings me to fact four.

Fact four. Americans have been in denial about what Trumpism really is. What kind of people build…actual concentration camps? Put kids in them? Rip them from their mothers? Set up Gestapos to hunt them in the streets?

There’s only one word for such people. Nazis. That’s one of history’s great lessons — and Americans are the world’s laughingstocks at this point because they’re the only people left in the world who don’t get that this is Nazism reborn. The only people. Like I say, every single person I know asks me why Americans don’t get it every single day now. I’m not exaggerating when I say that. What the? By now, you can see openly and in shocking, weird, and frightening ways that Trumpists really are Nazis. For example, they call slavery a “necessary evil.” For example, they wear swastika masks to Walmart. For example, their Gestapo destroys medical supplies during a pandemic — which is a literal war crime.

Trumpism is American Nazism. Maybe not all Trumpists think of themselves that way — but so what? If you’re happy with Gestapos beating moms and gassing mayors, and kids in concentration camps, guess what…you’re a Nazi. The good American — the non-Trumpist, the one who still believes in democracy and freedom — now has just 100 days to emerge from their foxholes of denial, and begin acting like they finally get that this is America’s final showdown with American Nazism.

If Americans really understood that — and they don’t — what would they do?

That brings me to my fifth fact. Americans aren’t fighting authoritarianism yet — not the way it needs to be fought. And that is a consequence of four long, terrible, painful years of denial.

Look, in any sane nation, Trump would not be the head of state anymore. If Justin Trudeau had gassed mayors…he’d have had to resign tomorrow. If Emanuel Macron had let 150,000 people die of Covid — he’d have been thrown out of office swiftly. If Angela Merkel had ripped kids from their parents and put them in concentration camps, she’d have been tried in German courts for fascism.

People would have lined the streets of Paris, Berlin, and Toronto, day after day — until these leaders resigned.

If Americans really understood that this was their final showdown with Nazism — they’d demand scalps. That Trump resign. That all his white supremacist advisors be thrown out of office — and never find work or friends in society again. They’d line the streets of every major American city. There would be a mass movement calling for the end of American Nazism — politically, culturally, and socially. Millions would park themselves in front of the White House, and not leave until the job was done.

There are stirrings of that, in protest growing across the nation. But so far, they aren’t calling for Trump to resign. What the? Why not? But that’s the point.

The best way to defeat Trump in the upcoming election is to checkmate him — not to have him in one.

That’s how you play this game — because it’s the precise opposite of what he wants, after all. What does he really want? Not to have an election at all, or to postpone it. Maybe Covid will be the pretext. Or maybe it’s the way he’s amping up tensions with China. Maybe it will just be “law and order.” Would you be surprised if Trump tried to cancel the election? Of course not. Nobody sane would be. He’s said he doesn’t want one, more or less, over and over again. That’s how authoritarians usually make their final seizure of power — they don’t win elections, they steal them, thwart them, or destroy them.

Trump is trying to checkmate American democracy. Why else is he sending storm troopers nationwide just before a crucial election? So that — if he can get away with it — there isn’t one, and if he can’t get away with that, so he can terrorize people into not voting.

What’s the best way to deal with that? One way is to encourage people to vote and so forth — to mobilize. But that’s a weak strategy at best, because Trump holds all the cards. He’s the one with the storm troopers and the terror tactics.

The best strategy Americans have right now is to make it impossible for Trump to contest the next election at all, by calling for his resignation — now. That should have happened long ago. Like I said, no other rich nation, and not even most poor ones, would have tolerated what Trump’s gotten away with to date, and I don’t mean the small abuses of power, like bribery and playing golf while the nation burns, I mean the big ones, like camps, Gestapos, storm troopers, and mass death.

“How is this lunatic still in power?!,” the entire world asks, baffled. “Why don’t Americans remove him?” What the world doesn’t understand about Americans is that they’ve been abused by their leaders so long they’ve forgotten how to take power back from failed elites. You don’t have to wait for an election that’s going to be rigged, manipulated, terrorized, and hijacked. You can demand a failed President resign now.

Maybe I’m being optimistic. Still, don’t imagine that I’m telling Americans what to do. Rather, I’m pointing out what a saner nation would have already done. And I’m pointing out the best way to save a democracy that’s in deep, deep peril.

If Americans don’t begin calling for Trump to resign, in a powerful mass movement, then the next six months, after all, are eminently predictable. Those storm troopers being abducting people and beating moms and gassing mayors across the nation. Opponents and critics and dissidents begin getting disappeared to God-knows-where, under the pretext of “homeland security.” Meanwhile, Trump’s buddies in the Kremlin flood social media with disinformation — while Zuck grins and checks his bank account. The Trumpists — the American Nazis — simmer with rage, anticipating the sweet taste of total power.

In the lead-up to election day, the nation’s on fire. Beatings and disappearances and abductions and gassings are now everyday events. Nobody knows what to do, and an atmosphere of frustration, bewilderment, and anger reign. Trump’s tricks have worked. People have been terrorized. Trumpists join storm troopers in intimidating and frightening everyone else. It’s open season, and “law and order” now means the right to abuse and terrorize anyone who’s not part of America’s Nazi movement.

America’s spirit has been broken.

And when election day finally comes, Trump knows his storm troopers, his propagandists, his Idiot Army — all that can eke out enough of a margin for him to steal the election, if not win it outright.

Bang! And then there is no more American democracy for a generation. Trump is America’s Saddam, it’s Gaddafi, and after him come a long retinue of kids and advisors, even more demented and bloodthirsty than him.

That’s how it works.

That’s what us survivors of authoritarian collapse have to warn you of. If any of that sounds outlandish, to you, still, then let me ask you. Did you think, five years ago, that America would be here? That Donald Trump would be sending his…shock troops…to gas American mayors…while mass death surged? What the?

Your rational side is not your ally right now, because you haven’t lived through this. It’s not helping you to overthink what’s about to happen — because Trump and his army of American Nazis aren’t exactly logical. Your rational side has underestimated American Nazism over the last four years for exactly that reason. But there is no more room for mistakes now.

Those of us who’ve survived all this before — we are trying to share our experience with you. Because we need to, because it’s what decent and sane people must do. And that experience can be summed up in three short principles. It’s always worse — much worse — than your rational side thinks. It’s always as bad as — or worse than — your worst, hidden fears. And when you put those two things together, the only conclusion is: you’d better act like this is your last chance to remain a functioning and free society.

Because it is.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Interesting read...worst case scenario but I would lying if I said it sounded impossible...the man still has strong support with his core despite his mishandling of COVID...states out here having to link up with each other and do it themselves because the Feds aint doing nothing...this is crazy

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Interesting times ahead.....

..... one thing for sure trump is going to do anything and everything to try and hold on to power, by 'hook or by crook'.

.... how the democrats and concerned citizens react and handle it all will mostly determine the outcome.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They gotta really gotta kill these propaganda pieces. Prescott Bush, George Herbert Walker, Joe Kennedy and many other American elites were actual financiers of Nazi Germany, welcomed their scientists into America, & funded their activities...meanwhile their sons & grandson became president of the US Corporation. Nazism has BEEN infiltrated America. Trump is a dumbass, but he's just doing his job of bankrupting the corporation. Tell the truth about America, your elites, & their children who ran the corp.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
American Democracy Will Die in 100 Days
…Unless Americans Start Understanding How to Fight Nazism — Now

Americans being abducted off the streets. A mayor being attacked with chemical agents. Secret Police, otherwise known as “Homeland Security,” occupying cities. And an aspiring dictator behind it all. Here’s a bitter truth, made of five smaller ones. America now has 100 days to save its democracy.

Even if, at this late juncture, Americans begin to fight for their democracy, there’s no guarantee of success. Nonetheless. This upcoming election is America’s last chance.

To those of us who lived through authoritarian collapses — and survived them — what’s going to happen in America over the next six months is as simple as it is predictable. That’s not to be a know-it-all blowhard. It’s to warn you.

Fact one. Trump is going to try to steal the election. If this were any other President, I myself would dismiss such an idea as crackpot conspiratorialism. But Trumps not any other President. He’s a man who’s checked every item off the list of Nazi politics, from camps to bans to raids to purges. He’s announced proudly that he doesn’t believe in democracy, or the Constitution, and wants to keep power for as long as he can.

When authoritarians tell you what they are going to do, believe them. They’re like mafiosi: they have to follow through on their threats or they lose all credibility. So when Trump says he’s not going to accede to a peaceful transfer of power, believe him. Americans have spent too long playing dumb, not believing Trump at any stage of collapse so far, from camps to bans to purges — and now it’s almost too late.

Fact two. Trump is still within striking distance of being able to steal the election. Don’t count him out yet, just because he’s sunk a little in the polls. He’s still got an Army of American Idiots behind him — about 40% or so of Americans. That number, it seems, is a hard floor — it doesn’t budge, no matter what. The whys and wherefores — these are mentally broken people regressed to infantile psychologies, who regard Trump as an unconscious omnipotent father figure — are now irrelevant. What is relevant is that thanks to the vagaries of America’s electoral college, Trump can still squeeze out a narrow victory, especially with a little help from Zuck and the Kremlin. Or a narrow enough loss that it can be contested to high heaven — and then turned into a victory thanks to a stacked Supreme Court and a supine Senate.

Don’t count Trump out.

Fact three. This is how authoritarians steal elections: with creeping martial law. Those storm troopers on Portland’s streets, abducting people, beating moms, gassing the mayor? That’s exactly — exactly — how authoritarians institute martial law. Not like in the movies — suddenly. But slowly, one step at a time. One city, town, set of shock troops at a time. Their power are expanded. Your rights are eroded. And before anyone knows it — you’re living in a police state, a place where people feel afraid to express themselves, organize, protest, dissent, vote.

Trump is instituting martial law right before a crucial election that will decide the fate of democracy in America for at least a generation. Probably longer. That’s not a coincidence. It’s a culmination. Of what? Of Trump’s Nazi politics. Camps, bans, raids, purges, institutionalized hate, paramilitaries and secret police — all that’s a pattern. What does it culminate in? The next step of the sequence of implosion. The final seizure of power.

That is what this pattern has been leading up to for four solid years now. It’s what those of us who’ve lived through authoritarian collapses have been trying to warn you of — and failing, because we’ve been dismissed as “alarmists” by mainstream pundits. But by now, I’d bet, you’re pretty goddamned alarmed. You should be, because this is all very real. Those of us who know know because we’ve lived it, and what we know is that collapse proceeds according to a predictable and time-honored pattern. In America, it couldn’t have been any clearer, which is why us survivors of authoritarianism have been trying to warn you as loudly as we can — even if it cost us personally.

That brings me to fact four.

Fact four. Americans have been in denial about what Trumpism really is. What kind of people build…actual concentration camps? Put kids in them? Rip them from their mothers? Set up Gestapos to hunt them in the streets?

There’s only one word for such people. Nazis. That’s one of history’s great lessons — and Americans are the world’s laughingstocks at this point because they’re the only people left in the world who don’t get that this is Nazism reborn. The only people. Like I say, every single person I know asks me why Americans don’t get it every single day now. I’m not exaggerating when I say that. What the? By now, you can see openly and in shocking, weird, and frightening ways that Trumpists really are Nazis. For example, they call slavery a “necessary evil.” For example, they wear swastika masks to Walmart. For example, their Gestapo destroys medical supplies during a pandemic — which is a literal war crime.

Trumpism is American Nazism. Maybe not all Trumpists think of themselves that way — but so what? If you’re happy with Gestapos beating moms and gassing mayors, and kids in concentration camps, guess what…you’re a Nazi. The good American — the non-Trumpist, the one who still believes in democracy and freedom — now has just 100 days to emerge from their foxholes of denial, and begin acting like they finally get that this is America’s final showdown with American Nazism.

If Americans really understood that — and they don’t — what would they do?

That brings me to my fifth fact. Americans aren’t fighting authoritarianism yet — not the way it needs to be fought. And that is a consequence of four long, terrible, painful years of denial.

Look, in any sane nation, Trump would not be the head of state anymore. If Justin Trudeau had gassed mayors…he’d have had to resign tomorrow. If Emanuel Macron had let 150,000 people die of Covid — he’d have been thrown out of office swiftly. If Angela Merkel had ripped kids from their parents and put them in concentration camps, she’d have been tried in German courts for fascism.

People would have lined the streets of Paris, Berlin, and Toronto, day after day — until these leaders resigned.

If Americans really understood that this was their final showdown with Nazism — they’d demand scalps. That Trump resign. That all his white supremacist advisors be thrown out of office — and never find work or friends in society again. They’d line the streets of every major American city. There would be a mass movement calling for the end of American Nazism — politically, culturally, and socially. Millions would park themselves in front of the White House, and not leave until the job was done.

There are stirrings of that, in protest growing across the nation. But so far, they aren’t calling for Trump to resign. What the? Why not? But that’s the point.

The best way to defeat Trump in the upcoming election is to checkmate him — not to have him in one.

That’s how you play this game — because it’s the precise opposite of what he wants, after all. What does he really want? Not to have an election at all, or to postpone it. Maybe Covid will be the pretext. Or maybe it’s the way he’s amping up tensions with China. Maybe it will just be “law and order.” Would you be surprised if Trump tried to cancel the election? Of course not. Nobody sane would be. He’s said he doesn’t want one, more or less, over and over again. That’s how authoritarians usually make their final seizure of power — they don’t win elections, they steal them, thwart them, or destroy them.

Trump is trying to checkmate American democracy. Why else is he sending storm troopers nationwide just before a crucial election? So that — if he can get away with it — there isn’t one, and if he can’t get away with that, so he can terrorize people into not voting.

What’s the best way to deal with that? One way is to encourage people to vote and so forth — to mobilize. But that’s a weak strategy at best, because Trump holds all the cards. He’s the one with the storm troopers and the terror tactics.

The best strategy Americans have right now is to make it impossible for Trump to contest the next election at all, by calling for his resignation — now. That should have happened long ago. Like I said, no other rich nation, and not even most poor ones, would have tolerated what Trump’s gotten away with to date, and I don’t mean the small abuses of power, like bribery and playing golf while the nation burns, I mean the big ones, like camps, Gestapos, storm troopers, and mass death.

“How is this lunatic still in power?!,” the entire world asks, baffled. “Why don’t Americans remove him?” What the world doesn’t understand about Americans is that they’ve been abused by their leaders so long they’ve forgotten how to take power back from failed elites. You don’t have to wait for an election that’s going to be rigged, manipulated, terrorized, and hijacked. You can demand a failed President resign now.

Maybe I’m being optimistic. Still, don’t imagine that I’m telling Americans what to do. Rather, I’m pointing out what a saner nation would have already done. And I’m pointing out the best way to save a democracy that’s in deep, deep peril.

If Americans don’t begin calling for Trump to resign, in a powerful mass movement, then the next six months, after all, are eminently predictable. Those storm troopers being abducting people and beating moms and gassing mayors across the nation. Opponents and critics and dissidents begin getting disappeared to God-knows-where, under the pretext of “homeland security.” Meanwhile, Trump’s buddies in the Kremlin flood social media with disinformation — while Zuck grins and checks his bank account. The Trumpists — the American Nazis — simmer with rage, anticipating the sweet taste of total power.

In the lead-up to election day, the nation’s on fire. Beatings and disappearances and abductions and gassings are now everyday events. Nobody knows what to do, and an atmosphere of frustration, bewilderment, and anger reign. Trump’s tricks have worked. People have been terrorized. Trumpists join storm troopers in intimidating and frightening everyone else. It’s open season, and “law and order” now means the right to abuse and terrorize anyone who’s not part of America’s Nazi movement.

America’s spirit has been broken.

And when election day finally comes, Trump knows his storm troopers, his propagandists, his Idiot Army — all that can eke out enough of a margin for him to steal the election, if not win it outright.

Bang! And then there is no more American democracy for a generation. Trump is America’s Saddam, it’s Gaddafi, and after him come a long retinue of kids and advisors, even more demented and bloodthirsty than him.

That’s how it works.

That’s what us survivors of authoritarian collapse have to warn you of. If any of that sounds outlandish, to you, still, then let me ask you. Did you think, five years ago, that America would be here? That Donald Trump would be sending his…shock troops…to gas American mayors…while mass death surged? What the?

Your rational side is not your ally right now, because you haven’t lived through this. It’s not helping you to overthink what’s about to happen — because Trump and his army of American Nazis aren’t exactly logical. Your rational side has underestimated American Nazism over the last four years for exactly that reason. But there is no more room for mistakes now.

Those of us who’ve survived all this before — we are trying to share our experience with you. Because we need to, because it’s what decent and sane people must do. And that experience can be summed up in three short principles. It’s always worse — much worse — than your rational side thinks. It’s always as bad as — or worse than — your worst, hidden fears. And when you put those two things together, the only conclusion is: you’d better act like this is your last chance to remain a functioning and free society.

Because it is.

Interesting article!! I knew this Nazis came here after ww2 for something besides NASA, Walt Disney, Head Games and television/radio!!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They gotta really gotta kill these propaganda pieces. Prescott Bush, George Herbert Walker, Joe Kennedy and many other American elites were actual financiers of Nazi Germany, welcomed their scientists into America, & funded their activities...meanwhile their sons & grandson became president of the US Corporation. Nazism has BEEN infiltrated America. Trump is a dumbass, but he's just doing his job of bankrupting the corporation. Tell the truth about America, your elites, & their children who ran the corp.

Bruh, you'll be surprised how many people in this country that don't know those Nazis were helped by big shorts in this corporation??

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We , along with liberal cacs, are way more outraged by the concentration camps than the relatives of the detained. Trump got more Latino votes than Romney despite running on a fuck a Latino platform. The genesis of the real problem actually predates Trump though. America is a unique experiment in that many historically "out" groups (Asians, Eastern Europeans, Latinos et al.) are presented the opportunity to become a part of the "in" group in exchange for their silence/complicity. It is the ultimate "cultural" Faustian bargain and the reason I think we are actually done this time. :smh: Think about this: The vast majority of American Muslims voted for Bush in 2000 in exchange for their selection by the "whites" in that year's race draft not knowing what was to come in 2001 :smh:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We , along with liberal cacs, are way more outraged by the concentration camps than the relatives of the detained. Trump got more Latino votes than Romney despite running on a fuck a Latino platform. The genesis of the real problem actually predates Trump though. America is a unique experiment in that many historically "out" groups (Asians, Eastern Europeans, Latinos et al.) are presented the opportunity to become a part of the "in" group in exchange for their silence/complicity. It is the ultimate "cultural" Faustian bargain and the reason I think we are actually done this time. :smh: Think about this: The vast majority of American Muslims voted for Bush in 2000 in exchange for their selection by the "whites" in that year's race draft not knowing what was to come in 2001 :smh:
when u finally accept what it is.. it stops fazing you.. the ultimate FAUSTIAN BARGAIN.. now i just smdh & laugh

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We? Speak for yourself. All so-called blacks are not globalists and not pawns in the game.

That is like Biden and his “black monolith and ‘African-American’” comments. Every nation of people have come to this land, discovered and founded by the so-called black Niiji and stolen everything.

At this point, anyone still putting their faith in the two-party political system is part of the profane and you know what will happen to them. :yes:

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
This article is none sense. Its the states and cities with liberal leaders whom are pushing this martial law/quarantine shit the most. Whenever a "conservative" questions these draconian measures and wants to reopen the economy, its you liberal niggas shouting it down and begging the government to keep the authoratarian lockdown in place.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh,,, how long have we been sharing that info about USA Inc?? Only a few Kats understood what we been sharing!
I don’t understand it, brotha. We’ve been posting truth and the profane continues to ignore it but when the Khazar says something, it is gospel to the libertines.

the sad part is if more brothas understood how this system works, we can finally work to defeat it but they would rather rely on the Khazar and live their life with blinders on.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We? Speak for yourself. All so-called blacks are not globalists and not pawns in the game.

That is like Biden and his “black monolith and ‘African-American’” comments. Every nation of people have come to this land, discovered and founded by the so-called black Niiji and stolen everything.

At this point, anyone still putting their faith in the two-party political system is part of the profane and you know what will happen to them. :yes:

You got that right, X!! I'm going to Keep pushing how these pilgrims came here and stole everything from our people!! Then walking around like we just popped outta the trees. When in reality we taught these pilgrims how to hunt, farm, build, survive and damn near everything on this country!!! These whites don't hate us because we're so-called black!! They hate us because we're better than them and they know and see it everything time they see us!! I'm going to stop for now, this stuff just wakes me up!!

Good reply Brotha X!!

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good breakdown of whats going on. Shit is mind-boggling. I had to look up "Faustian bargain." I had never heard of that term. Fits perfectly. Almost like "Pyrrhic victory."

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t understand it, brotha. We’ve been posting truth and the profane continues to ignore it but when the Khazar says something, it is gospel to the libertines.

the sad part is if more brothas understood how this system works, we can finally work to defeat it but they would rather rely on the Khazar and live their life with blinders on.

Brotha, you dropped sum good information!! And it's not hard to understand!! All I can say is, let's keep bringing this information to the public and oneday were going to wake up and it's going to sink in and make the best of sense!! It's got too,,, right??

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
trumps an extremely desperate man and the state of NY gave him a few more reason to want to hold on to power...so yea its
no telling what he may do....

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
trumps an extremely desperate man and the state of NY gave him a few more reason to want to hold on to power...so yea its
no telling what he may do....

No doubt!! We gotta be awake at all times!! This week there was a large ass explosion at a black Kat and sparkler factory!! Everything is possible!!

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I sincerely hope this article was written by somebody who is not American. there is no other excuse for being this ignorant of how the system works.

The reasons that somebody like Macron or Trudeau would be removed if they did or said things similar to 45 is because Canada and France are strictly based on party rule. In other words, if the PM fucks up too badly the party can and will replace them whether the voters like it or not.

American politics doesn't work that way and never has. When impeachment fails the only person who can force a President to resign is the president. It doesn't matter how many people line up in the streets.

That's why protesters are risking their lives and freedom to fight for systematic change. They realize that Donald Trump is merely a symptom of the problem. The worst parts of American democracy taken to a ridiculous extreme.

Trump is a wannabe dictator and he certainly has parallels to Hitler, but to say that Americans don't care or notice is false.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Until he's dead and in the ground I won't put anything past him.

Ain't that the truth!! We gotta keep our eyes and ears open at all times!! The moment we close our eyes & EARS and get comfortable!! Is the exact moment shit gets all fucked up!!

Just Sayin!!!

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I sincerely think that if the president wins again, this world may not exist in the next few years, because there may be another world war - and based on the weapons everyone has, it will be the last world war if it happens.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of those scientists studied stuff similar to Jonestown. They mastered the sex change. In fact they turned Hitler from a man to a woman and then back to a man again. During ww2 he was taking hormone shots. It is one thing to be a man and another thing to cliam someone else as your man when you was born a male.
The funds and study to create cv-19 came from america. But instead of using a lab here they had it done in China. Seems like the same thing with Nazi. We fought Hitler and America turn around and send billions of dollars to Europe to rebuild Germany. The study and destruction of so called ufos was very very important to America Nazi rule that is going on right now.