America: Freedom to Facism (I ain't payin' no motherfuckin' income tax)

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
**Never Pay Income Tax Again** America: Freedom to Facism (I ain't payin')

Very powerful Documentary about the corruption of the U.S. government. At first I thought this was propaganda against Bush(whom I dis-like) and was ready to close the browser. I heard something... "THERE IS NO LAW THAT REQUIRES YOU TO PAY TAXES" and there are millions of people in this country right now who haven't paid their taxes in years. BLACK, WHITE, HISPANIC race isn't an issue.

For those of you that believe there is a law or claim to know of the law POST IT. I for one want to see.

Over the past couple months my ignorant eyes have been opened more than before to the corruption and facist behavior of this once great nation. I for one will not be implanted with a chip nor take a national ID card. I'm not in the army but, I'll fight for my rights to freedom and I know that no true man or woman of our army will stand next to a president hell bent on destroying a country they(Marines, Navy, Air Force & Army) have fought for and are still fighting for today.

"The constitution is just a god damn piece of paper" George W. Bush :smh:

Fuck a BGOL civil war... US civil war is among us.

Amendments

America: Freedom to Facism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZO6G7dfpI

No Law for U.S. INCOME TAX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_sZj8dZnJI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hRwkyqycgU

OPINONS...

Last edited:

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
I read up and saw a video on this awhile ago by this white cat Irwin Schiff...and yes it's true that if you read your 1099 it does state that your paying taxes are voluntary, but the IRS says: [Voluntary "refers to our system of allowing taxpayers to determine the correct amount of tax and complete the appropriate returns, rather than have the government determine tax for them," the IRS declares in a statement.

Got that from an article from Forbes.com
http://www.forbes.com/taxes/2005/04/04/cz_wb_0404taxes.html

Here's an interesting read from someone's personal experience in The Fair Tax Blog:

#

I personally have not paid income taxes in 6 years now I believe. The most interesting part is that I was audited for the last year that I filed, but never since. I was audited because the IRS didn’t like me putting a zero in my earned income line, even though the legal definition as stated by our Supreme Court of income “is the same as defined in the Excise Tax Act of 1909,” which calls income “corporate profits.” When I contacted the IRS I was able to speak directly to the secretary of the treasury. I asked her about this definition. She only referred me to the IRC which states that income is any ‘income’ derived from bla de bla. I explained to her that it is a well known fact that in a legal definition we cannot use the term in that we are defining in the definition. From here she took me to the dictionary definition. I told her that since this is a legal matter I would much rather have a legal definition, since they don’t pull out Websters dictionary in court. She took me back to the IRC definition, hoping that I would have forgot in a 2 minute period of time that it didn’t apply.

Get the rest here: http://www.fairtaxblog.com/20051218/are-income-taxes-voluntary/
(goto #11 to read the rest of his experience)

...I hate to use Fox for this, but it's on a man who got convicted of tax evasion, and has barricaded himself in his home

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245003,00.html

To be real the Gov's implemented taking out taxes after WWII due to the fact they were afraid that no one would want to pay taxes voluntarily so, the illegaly made it mandatory and in the 1970's they change the wording to "voluntary compliance" which is some pimp slicback oxymoron talk to confuse the american people. Just adding my 2 cents (tax free)

B

blackcity

BrooklynRebel said:
Freedom of speech
when grown folks talkin' ninja you really should shut yo silly ass up... because yo ass aint gonna be free no mo when they throw yo silly ass in jail for not paying yo taxes... silly ass beetch :D

how come youre just hearing about all this now?.... where the hell yo silly ass been?

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
blackcity said:
when grown folks talkin' ninja you really should shut yo silly ass up... because yo ass aint gonna be free no mo when they throw yo silly ass in jail for not paying yo taxes... silly ass beetch :D

how come youre just hearing about all this now?.... where the hell yo silly ass been?

if i'm late then so be it but, I'm just tryin' to inform myself and those who still don't know about the bullshit. Everyone in here is grown or at least they should be. Call me what you want cause e-beef is for bitches, I'm just getting informed and informing. :hmm:

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
bromack1 said:
No Taxes Equals No Welfare Checks....

Ask Yo Babies Mama About That.....
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Who said anything about not paying all my taxes which you must be implying to. I just said Income tax which from what I understand isn't used to pay for welfare or any city building roads or none of that stuff. those things have their own separte taxes which are paid.
If you must pay taxes as the constitution so-called gave the government to do why is there a total of 41 states which impose income taxes. New Hampshire and Tennessee apply it only to income from interest and dividends. Seven states (Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming) do not tax personal income. If it's the law as written in the constitution, which the tax code claims to be a direct derivative of, why aren't all the people including the congress men and woman in jail?

idoit4theluv

Support BGOL
Registered
BrooklynRebel said:
Who said anything about not paying all my taxes which you must be implying to. I just said Income tax which from what I understand isn't used to pay for welfare or any city building roads or none of that stuff. those things have their own separte taxes which are paid.
If you must pay taxes as the constitution so-called gave the government to do why is there a total of 41 states which impose income taxes. New Hampshire and Tennessee apply it only to income from interest and dividends. Seven states (Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming) do not tax personal income. If it's the law as written in the constitution, which the tax code claims to be a direct derivative of, why aren't all the people including the congress men and woman in jail?

Because it's not fucking constitutional and each state does what the fuck they wanna do. You are ABSOLUTELY correct, but most don't realize this......

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
Tell Ron I said hey!
ronald-isley-1-sized.jpg

-VG

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
The IRS really is just an illegal government extortion racket which has the American citzens fooled. What I hate most about shit like this is that the ones who are scared will be quick to call this a crazy conspiracy theory...if so SHOW ME THE LAW THAT SAID I HAVE TO PAY

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
BrooklynRebel said:
The IRS really is just an illegal government extortion racket which has the American citzens fooled. What I hate most about shit like this is that the ones who are scared will be quick to call this a crazy conspiracy theory...if so SHOW ME THE LAW THAT SAID I HAVE TO PAY

The IRS is a priviate entity who does their own policing, and does not answer to the government. So, if they want you they'll get you. I had thought of not paying mine, but I don't want to go through all the illegal bs that alot of people go through...though I have thought of just giving a yearly donation of $600 a year. Let's see if that flies.... :D

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
SuperGenius said:
The IRS is a priviate entity who does their own policing, and does not answer to the government. So, if they want you they'll get you. I had thought of not paying mine, but I don't want to go through all the illegal bs that alot of people go through...though I have thought of just giving a yearly donation of $600 a year. Let's see if that flies.... :D

lemme know how that goes

TaxMan

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
BrooklynRebel said:

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. :smh: :smh: :smh:
EIC, earned income credit, is basically welfare.

Here is an address for you....tell these people about the 16th Amendement and stuff
http://www.ustaxcourt.gov/

if that isn't enough check out this link

http://www.usdoj.gov/tax/txdv05626.htm

gonnagetraped.JPG

Yet another ....you need to get you some knowledge
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
TaxMan said:
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. :smh: :smh: :smh:
EIC, earned income credit, is basically welfare.

Here is an address for you....tell these people about the 16th Amendement and stuff
http://www.ustaxcourt.gov/

if that isn't enough check out this link

http://www.usdoj.gov/tax/txdv05626.htm

gonnagetraped.JPG

Yet another ....you need to get you some knowledge
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf

ok I've read most of what you posted but, still no law just the IRS telling you that you will go to jail and pointing out frivilous claims... since you're the tax man maybe you can provide me with the law

the law that states... I must pay income tax

just as you have case where people lost I have...

"THE FOLLOWING WILL PROVIDE EXTENSIVE AND IRREFUTABLE PROOF OF HOW
FEDERAL JUDGES AND D.O.J. LAWYERS KNOWINGLY VIOLATE THE LAW IN ORDER
TO CONVICT DEFENDANTS (ILLEGALLY) CHARGED WITH INCOME TAX CRIMES,
AND WHY ONLY MISTATEMENTS OF LAW EVER “COMES FROM THE BENCH”
AT SUCH TRIALS"

http://www.paynoincometax.com/pdf/criminal_character_of_Judge_Dawson.pdf

"When your paper currency is backed by gold, you must have more gold to print more paper. If the law requires an ounce of gold behind each paper "dollar," then you must deposit that much gold before you print that "dollar." And you can’t speak that gold into existence. God did that on one of those memorable six days. Now you need to find it."

http://www.etherzone.com/2003/stang082203.shtml

"If the income of most Americans is NOT taxable, what happens if we ALLOW
ourselves to be illegally defrauded? Frankly, even a government with a complete lack of revenue sounds rather benign to me compared to a government without ANY LEGAL RESTRAINTS ON IT. Think of it. If someone is worried that not paying will lead to scary things (mass poverty, starving old people, etc.), what is the alternative? To ALLOW ourselves to be forcibly robbed of money we DO NOT OWE. Now THAT is scary."

http://www.truthusa.org/articles/irs/hwgrwt.htm

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
Tax Fugitive Barricaded in House: 'Show Us the Law, and We'll Pay'
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245003,00.html

THE PROOF:
this link shows you our the taxes laws

http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/jsiegel/Personal/taxes/JustNoLaw.htm

from the site^^^

26 U.S.C. § 6151
[W]hen a return of tax is required under this title or regulations, the person required to make such return shall, without assessment or notice and demand from the Secretary, pay such tax to the internal revenue officer with whom the return is filed, and shall pay such tax at the time and place fixed for filing the return (determined without regard to any extension of time for filing the return).

Where is the law that requires you to pay though?

Last edited:

TaxMan

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
BrooklynRebel said:
ok I've read most of what you posted but, still no law just the IRS telling you that you will go to jail and pointing out frivilous claims... since you're the tax man maybe you can provide me with the law

Okay here is the law:

The Law: The Sixteenth Amendment provides that Congress shall have
the power to lay and collect taxes on income, from whatever source
derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without
regard to any census or enumeration

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
TaxMan said:
BrooklynRebel said:

Okay here is the law:

The Law: The Sixteenth Amendment provides that Congress shall have
the power to lay and collect taxes on income, from whatever source
derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without
regard to any census or enumeration

two questions:

What is the LEGAL definiton of income?

If it's in the constitution why are there seven states(Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming) that don't follow this law... why do these entire states get a pass but everyone else must pay or go to jail?

TaxMan

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
BrooklynRebel said:
TaxMan said:
two questions:

If it's in the constitution why are there seven states(Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming) that don't follow this law... why do these entire states get a pass but everyone else must pay or go to jail?

For one those states do follow the law, I lived in Texas for 5 years, and I paid federal income taxes, but I didn't pay state income taxes. (because the state doesn't have a state income tax) Alaska, those ******* are rich. The state of Alaska will pay you to live there.

Evade.jpg

We are coming for you.

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
TaxMan said:
BrooklynRebel said:
For one those states do follow the law, I lived in Texas for 5 years, and I paid federal income taxes, but I didn't pay state income taxes. (because the state doesn't have a state income tax) Alaska, those ******* are rich. The state of Alaska will pay you to live there.

Evade.jpg

We are coming for you.

so you're saying that because they are rich in Alaska they don't have to follow the law?

why can they get away with not paying taxes?

jblaque

Star
Registered
I Will Not Pay Anymore Taxes, If We All Collectively Stop Paying!
Oh! Yeah!
But, You Have 2 Make The First Step!

TaxMan

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
BrooklynRebel said:
TaxMan said:
so you're saying that because they are rich in Alaska they don't have to follow the law?

No, I'm saying those bitches are rich in Alaska.
In Alaska, you still have to pay federal income taxes; just you have to pay it in the cold :lol: :lol:

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
From inception, this country has been run for the sole purpose of companies.
England was taxing the hell of the companies and they wanted out.
American citizens real believe the government has their best interests at heart.
If citizens don't demand representation of their will in government, the government will continue the perception of citizens interests.
Haliburton is moving to Dubai to avoid the investigation of their practices during the Iraq war. Is this just obvious to me?
The idea that taxes are legal is bullshit. This government was tasked to only to collect taxes during times of war. The government has bastardized that into what we have today in tax collection. What do the citizens do...nothing.
The US is running an empire and the pawns of the game are the citizens who let companies run their lives.

TaxMan

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
BrooklynRebel said:
TaxMan said:
two questions:

QUOTE]

Let's get real. The U.S. of A can do what the hell it wants and say it is legal. It was legal to make blacks folks slaves. End Game

Think on that for a long while, black slaves .... now take your ass to the club.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

does it matter if it is legal or not. Your ass better pay taxes.

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
kain said:
From inception, this country has been run for the sole purpose of companies.
England was taxing the hell of the companies and they wanted out.
American citizens real believe the government has their best interests at heart.
If citizens don't demand representation of their will in government, the government will continue the perception of citizens interests.
Haliburton is moving to Dubai to avoid the investigation of their practices during the Iraq war. Is this just obvious to me?
The idea that taxes are legal is bullshit. This government was tasked to only to collect taxes during times of war. The government has bastardized that into what we have today in tax collection. What do the citizens do...nothing.
The US is running an empire and the pawns of the game are the citizens who let companies run their lives.

I feel sorry for those who've died and risked their lives to protect the constition...seeing as bush considers it "...just a god damn piece of paper". When SPP(merger of MEXICO_USA_CANADA) goes into effect the constitution will be worthless and we will have no rights

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
TaxMan said:
BrooklynRebel said:
TaxMan said:
two questions:

QUOTE]

Let's get real. The U.S. of A can do what the hell it wants and say it is legal. It was legal to make blacks folks slaves. End Game

Think on that for a long while, black slaves .... now take your ass to the club.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

does it matter if it is legal or not. Your ass better pay taxes.

Aight taxman, I will go to the club :dance: :dance: :dance: get my freak on... but, did you really just imply that you don't care what actions the gov. takes, legal or illegal. It's things like that which is why shit is fucked up. Ya'll don't seem to remember that WE run this country but, only as a whole. The gov. is represented by us. If we say jump he gotta ask how high? People are just to lazy or don't care to ask the right questions and demand an answer.

TaxMan

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
BrooklynRebel said:
I feel sorry for those who've died and risked their lives to protect the constition...seeing as bush considers it "...just a god damn piece of paper". When SPP(merger of MEXICO_USA_CANADA) goes into effect the constitution will be worthless and we will have no rights

Get over it:
America has done some dirty sh*t

Slavery
Interning of japanese Americans
Turning away of the jews during World War II
Giving corporations billions of dollars ie corporate welfare
Killing/Taking of the native Indian land
and the list goes on and on

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
TaxMan said:
Get over it:
America has done some dirty sh*t

Slavery
Interning of japanese Americans
Turning away of the jews during World War II
Giving corporations billions of dollars ie corporate welfare
Killing/Taking of the native Indian land
and the list goes on and on

last question: Why should we let it continue? I guess we're waiting for Martial Law before we take a stand

TaxMan

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
BrooklynRebel said:
last question: Why should we let it continue? I guess we're waiting for Martial Law before we take a stand

You love to put words in my mouth. I didn't say we should let it continue.
:smh: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We should abolish the 16th amendment to the constitution

and replace it with a Fairtax

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FairTax

However, we should not use Sophistry

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
TaxMan said:
You love to put words in my mouth. I didn't say we should let it continue.
:smh: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We should abolish the 16th amendment to the constitution

and replace it with a Fairtax

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FairTax

However, we should not use Sophistry

I never said, that you said, anything you stated past events perpetrated by the government...i simply asked you a question. Foget all that then. If all these arguments a fallacious then, how do we as a people show that the 16th amendment must be replaced(even though Fair Tax seems to be on point.)? sry another question (understand I'm not being an ass or just trying to piss you off, I'm just picking your brain cuz ur the TaxMan. :D )

Fair Tax seems to be on point. I'm wit it

TaxMan

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
BrooklynRebel said:
I never said, that you said, anything you stated past events perpetrated by the government...i simply asked you a question. Foget all that then. If all these arguments a fallacious then, how do we as a people show that the 16th amendment must be replaced(even though Fair Tax seems to be on point.)? sry another question (understand I'm not being an ass or just trying to piss you off, I'm just picking your brain cuz ur the TaxMan. :D )

Fair Tax seems to be on point. I'm wit it

I will be nice; it is hard. Your question is how do we make change.

LBJcivilrightsact.jpg

You may recognize that man behind, LBJ. He is a famous black leader (okay, I'm being ugly). He wrote several papers on how to make the government change.

Hell, I going into full clown mode...NOW. Fuck it!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bromack1

Rising Star
Registered
BrooklynRebel said:
TaxMan said:

You are starting to give the word "ignorant" a new meaning.

Its like this, each state has its own soverign right to determine if they want to collect income tax. Certain states "don't" collect income taxes because they derive tax money from other sources. For example, Nevada has no state income tax. The money the state collects comes primarily from business related to the "tourist" industry. Its called gambling casinos.

Texas collects huge tax money from oil companies and other business arrangements.

You sound like a little kid who just found out there is no Santa Claus and now he's royally pissed.

You will "never" get out of paying taxes. Trust me. The federal government has in place so many streams for collecting tax money it would drive you nuts...Payroll tax, unemployment tax, Tobacco Tax, Alcohol Tax, Excise Tax etc.

I thought this thread was gonna die under the weight of its own stupidity. But I guess you're lookin to show mama and dada how smart you really are by telling them something you "THINK" they did not already know......

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
bromack1 said:
BrooklynRebel said:
You are starting to give the word "ignorant" a new meaning.

Its like this, each state has its own soverign right to determine if they want to collect income tax. Certain states "don't" collect income taxes because they derive tax money from other sources. For example, Nevada has no state income tax. The money the state collects comes primarily from business related to the "tourist" industry. Its called gambling casinos.

Texas collects huge tax money from oil companies and other business arrangements.

You sound like a little kid who just found out there is no Santa Claus and now he's royally pissed.

You will "never" get out of paying taxes. Trust me. The federal government has in place so many streams for collecting tax money it would drive you nuts...Payroll tax, unemployment tax, Tobacco Tax, Alcohol Tax, Excise Tax etc.

I thought this thread was gonna die under the weight of its own stupidity. But I guess you're lookin to show mama and dada how smart you really are by telling them something you "THINK" they did not already know......

as I said before I NEVER SAID I WASN"T GOING TO PAY ALL MY TAXES... I ain't bout re-explain nothin' get yo read on or shut up cuz you're repeating shit said before. damn people don't read just wanna chime in. oh well... moving on