???

• Amber

• Tiara

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Tiara wins, even with her sad tities

You tripping. Aint nothing wrong with her all natural body. She got in where she fit in, bitch always been bad. Same category with Ayana Angel until she fucked her body up with unnecessary surgery.

Tiara never showed her ass hole

I just noticed this. We got plenty of shots of the pussy after waiting for so long. By time she showed it I had moved onto the next.

Amber always been bad too but Tiara edges her out and she still gets my vote.

oNE

50royz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
jfZCIxIi_o.jpg
:nopullout::jackoff::hulksmash2:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Man, I remember meeting Tiara in Miami. She is absolutely stunning in person. Even in a room full of beautiful women, she still stood out. Great personality and cool to talk to. Unfortunately, none of my advances, offerings, or simple begging worked to get me anywhere with her that day.

tenor.gif

But, if I could go back in time with what I know now, like Uncle Rico, I know I could have bagged her.

giphy.gif

Actually, she probably would have turned me down over and over again like I was in the Groundhog's Day movie.
giphy.gif

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
If I'm looking for cute it's Amber. But if I want hot steamy sex give me Tiara. Sexually she's second to none.

Always liked both but Tiara's sexual vibe is undeniable.

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amber looking good in these back in the day pics. There is something about her that is just a straight let's go yet and still there something so much special about Tiara. Even if her body has a slightly relax(natural) build to it... the sex appeal on that woman just takes the cake...

Tiara for the win...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
How in the fuck did Amber lose this?!?! Hard to believe it's been almost 20 years since her heyday.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not even close...Tiara used to be on the board back in the day during the miss redbone 2000 contest when she came in and posted for da bruhs and asked us to vote for her....amber was here too for a hot minute but she turned out to be a stuck up biyach....so huge turn off as far as attitude go. my 2 cents.