Amazon driver paralyzed after being shot

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...S-man-shot-spine-parked-handicapped-spot.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/a...ralyzed-dispute-handicapped-parking-spot.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/n...-driver-paralyzed-shot-road-rage-dispute.html

10752818-6787515-image-a-22_1552068418749.jpg

10752830-6787515-image-a-21_1552068370567.jpg

10752820-6787515-image-a-26_1552068463438.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You shooting a mfkr over a parking space....?!

You took the photo, send it to Amazon they'll disciple him and keep it moving.....

And I know the brother said he forgives and he probably believes that forgiveness is for him and not the PoS that shot him.... But F that, you strike fear into that dude..

"No, I don't forgive him! I was attacked and then shot over something trivial. I will spend every waking minute thinking of how you traumatized and victimized me amd I will be made whole, one way or another."

Then forgive him on your own accord, don't give Tomlinson or the courts any reason to discount your pain and damages.

Last edited:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Assume if an older white man who isn't a cop is acting tough with you he is armed and trying to bait. That 65-year-old cac is not getting in that man's face without the confidence the gun brings. :smh: It's just something that doesn't fucking happen.

Real shit... I'm not saying, let a cac disrespect you but know your surroundings & pick your battles wisely. I live in Texas & those devils roam around looking for trouble.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will say this again.
black males use to be fear.
cuz no one knew
what we had on us,
who we were affiliated with,
etc.
now,
we are just as soft as cream pie.
we ONLY kill each other,
we won't harm CACs.
Shit is getting out of hand.
We wear tight pants,
look fem as FUCK!!!
there's no fear.

Matt Beesy

Bgol Mod & Creator Of The Crypto Thread On Bgol
Super Moderator
I work with this dude, dont know him personally but work out of the same Amazon Logistics center, I deliver for Amazon Flex, and let me say this, Ive been doing it part time for the last couple months, I have had guns pulled on me, attacked by dogs, all sorts of shit.... one day in waterloo illinois I had a man chase me down in his mustang because he said I looked suspicious and a another citizen saw me dropping packages on porches and took my picture and reported me..... I do it out my own vehicle though not the van like this guy he doesnt actually work for amazon, he works for a third party contractor that leases the amazon van..... The perp already had it out for Amazon before ever encountering the young man, I have gotten to the point, I carry my strap, come with dog and human mace, carry a knife and also have a baton in my ride. Not to mention I rock the flourescent vest & name tag.... If I wasnt making $23 hour making my own schedule I would of quit a long time ago. However I no longer work after dark. Have a whole new respect for ups and fedex drivers.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You shooting a mfkr over a parking space....?!

You took the photo, send it to Amazon they'll disciple him and keep it moving.....

And I know the brother said he forgives and he probably believes that forgiveness is for him and not the PoS that shot him.... Bit F that, you strike fear into that dude..

"No, I don't forgive him! I was attacked and then shot over something trivial. I will spend every waking minute thinking of how you traumatized and victimized me amd I will be made whole, one way or another."

Then forgive him on your own accord, don't give Tomlinson or the courts any reason to discount your pain and damages.

I just understand this forgiveness bullshit....:smh::smh::smh:

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
that shit is messed up. that cac punched him in the face on gp. and once the cac couldn't beat him , he shot him. and dude forgives him. fuck that. cac went after you to cause harm. smh. sad shit.

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My guess, handicap spot is way-closest to the doorway of the Target.

Area was probably deserted and the space was uncontested.

Probably had a single quick ass delivery to drop off.

One lone cac sitting in his pickup, salty as fuck about Obama.

Young Black face wearing a smile.

Cac couldn’t stand that shit.

Add a weak jab and a strong chin.

Shots fired...

One more thing. Saying you forgive is the way to earn them dollars. If I was his lawyer I’d have him spout that shit too.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He doesnt work for amazon, he worked for a third party contractor, he doesnt even have health insurance.

Very unfortunate for the brotha but Amazon smart as hell using contractors so they won't be held liable.

I wonder how this will play out in the future for other potential contractors. I remember the Amazon thread where you could have a delivery contract franchise with them for only $10k. A lot of folks were saying that's good deal but Amazon is making you responsible for the drivers and unfortunate situations like this.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn....fucked up shit is he's paralyzed because of a worthless cac and a parking spot dedicated to being handicap. Damn.....

Man when I use to deliver to Amazon I had similar shit happen to me. Never got shot at but I had one cac threaten to report me because I sat in the car too long with his package....and the other one thought I was stealing packages and had his gun ready to off load.

Shit dangerous out here doing that shit. You just have to be overly careful.

Now this situation is totally different. Yeah he parked in a handicap spot so the fuck what. That fucker should've mind his own business but its these muthafuckas who always can't mind their own business and got a gun. Taking pictures and starting a fight with dude? He should be in jail over that shit.

SMFH. That stupid bastid talking bout he forgive him.
Come on man he said he forgave because it wasn't worth dying and having hatred on his heart. That's real shit. Fuck that cac. He'd spend his whole life giving energy to that worthless piece of shit.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Come on man he said he forgave because it wasn't worth dying and having hatred on his heart. That's real shit. Fuck that cac. He'd spend his whole life giving energy to that worthless piece of shit.

Wth is not worth dying for? That white man and other white folk have no problem hating us? Fuck what he's talking about?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wth is not worth dying for? That white man and other white folk have no problem hating us? Fuck what he's talking about?

He said its not worth dying having hatred in his heart for him. Last thought on this earth is that cac? Naw. I agree with him there. I'm not gonna knock a nigga who over here paralyzed and how he choses to live with that shit. I can't even relate in that regard.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
He said its not worth dying having hatred in his heart for him. Last thought on this earth is that cac? Naw. I agree with him there. I'm not gonna knock a nigga who over here paralyzed and how he choses to live with that shit. I can't even relate in that regard.

my opinion ......... your opinion

Matt Beesy

Bgol Mod & Creator Of The Crypto Thread On Bgol
Super Moderator
he had it if he was full time.
The news stories have all said he isnt insured. I know as a flex driver im a contractor , no insurance no nothing....

Here is a couple clips of dogs from todays route, luckily they werent aggressive but you never know even the nice dogs can be aggressive to strangers. After being attacked a couple of weeks ago I now HATE DOGS, I see no reason for them.... I also cant stand stupid people who leave their dam dogs unleashed in there front yard knowing they got packages on the way.

Im going to start recording all the deliverys and put together a montage of dogs and crazy owners..... I wish I had some of my other deliveries on cam, this is lame compared to what generally happens.

20190226_150427.jpg

Last edited: