Amara La Negra is here to rep for the Afro-Latinas on her rise to the top when #LHHMIA premieres MON

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
So typical for people to project their own identity discomfort/issues and make it seem as if you are the one with the problem. Clearly @amaralanegraaln is a proud #Afrolatina and is keeping her composure well to his baiting questions. This is such a teachable moment on colorism, Afro-diaspora, Racism, Prejudice, Identity... I can go on and on....Sadly these comments he is making are all too familiar for us as well. @amaralanegraaln Represented
1f44a_1f3fe.png
1f44f_1f3fe.png
#negrabellas #blacklatinas #blacklatinanegrabella #loveandhiphopmiami

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So typical for people to project their own identity discomfort/issues and make it seem as if you are the one with the problem. Clearly @amaralanegraaln is a proud #Afrolatina and is keeping her composure well to his baiting questions. This is such a teachable moment on colorism, Afro-diaspora, Racism, Prejudice, Identity... I can go on and on....Sadly these comments he is making are all too familiar for us as well. @amaralanegraaln Represented
1f44a_1f3fe.png
1f44f_1f3fe.png
#negrabellas #blacklatinas #blacklatinanegrabella #loveandhiphopmiami

Dude was being a major pendejo

This Hollywood kat didn't learn in history class

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
I knew once i saw her on the previews i was going to be watching this shit:( and it was nothing i could do about it because she might be most beautiful woman i've ever seen and i was curious to hear her talk, see her in motion on a big HD TV screen and to see if she was as beautiful on screen as she is in her pictures so i was done before it even started.:lol:

I will continue to watch as long as she's on the show because i just can't get enough.:hypnotised:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Cardi B???
She ain't on cuz she's musically talented. It had been easily 5 "cardi b" like bitches on love and hip hop. Playing that same "i am/was a stripper now i wanna get in the studio" role. Cardi shit was the only 1 to hit, unfortunately.
People go to love and hip hop to die, not pop off

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
She ain't on cuz she's musically talented. It had been easily 5 "cardi b" like bitches on love and hip hop. Playing that same "i am/was a stripper now i wanna get in the studio" role. Cardi shit was the only 1 to hit, unfortunately.
People go to love and hip hop to die, not pop off

Cardi blew up and the others didn't for a reason, though.

gw1933

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats one fine piece of Chocolate :yes:

Some of the dudes in this thread are suspect to say the least.

Cats could have the finest woman on the planet and still complaining about a cuticle on her finger. Looking for any reason under the sun to not like a woman. :smh: