Amanda Seales says fuck the reparations and black agenda talk

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isn't the reparations you are asking for "the white man's money"?
If your white bitch takes your wallet to take her white boyfriend out to dinner and on a spending spree, is it her money?

Gott damn you immigrants are dumb. No wonder you come to this land because you wouldn’t be able to survive anywhere else. You’d crumble having to deal with any adversity let alone centuries of relentless violence and oppression.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
If your white bitch takes your wallet to take her white boyfriend out to dinner and on a spending spree, is it her money?

Gott damn you immigrants are dumb. No wonder you come to this land because you wouldn’t be able to survive anywhere else. You’d crumble having to deal with any adversity let alone centuries of relentless violence and oppression.

What the fuck is this incoherent bullshit you just typed? I'm giving that shit a 'F', try again.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
1*E5WpETRfKYZzxAfUQm0d1Q.png

But why does she/they(?) dress like Forrest Gump though?
Some suspect she is a lesbian. LMAO wouldn't that be a crushing blow for xcactor if she was.
Explain Your ADOS founding queen being half agent and spearheading an agenda of divide and conquering black folk.
Explain Your ADOS founding queen being half agent and spearheading an agenda of divide and conquering black folk.

Cofounder of ADOS movement......

Your agent partner ignored this, maybe you can answer.
Bring your best agent talking points and deflection.

This is your ADOS founding queen.

Cofounder of ADOS movement......

Wow, you are one lying disingenuous motherfucker! The quote in her tweet was from an interview ALICIA GARZA, a co-founder of BLACK LIVES MATTER.

You either know this and keep misrepresenting it on some agent shit, or you’re just dumb as fuck. But in your case, it’s probably both.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wow, you are one lying disingenuous motherfucker! The quote in her tweet was from an interview ALICIA GARZA, a co-founder of BLACK LIVES MATTER.

You either know this and keep misrepresenting it on some agent shit, or you’re just dumb as fuck. But in your case, it’s probably both.

Where did I say who the quote was from? You feeble minded bitch.

I don't have time for the special Ed cosigners, step aside, I'm after the agents.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Colonization and religion makes them worship whites as Gods. Its why they go out of their way to downplay their interactions with whites. They've had "the talk" where some CAC American told them they were special and their eyes lit up. :lol:

So as a defense mechanism to hide their guilt they act like they dont deal with CACs. You ever seen a anti-ADOS immigrant speak in nuance about their interactions with whites on BGOL? I haven't. But we know thats who oversaw their naturalization and whom they work for, so its kinda obvious whats up. Id also like to know on what issues do Black immigrants differ from White immigrants? They seem in unison on most.

Black immigrants as a collective simply have a better relationship with White America than ADOS. And they are aware of that despite how dumb they may play. Because of this, we have different voting interests. So them gaslighting us as "Trump supporters" is like hearing helpless baby's cryin. It means nothing and has 0 power.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor

I don't have time for the special Ed cosigners, step aside, I'm after the agents.
LOL @ this usually around the point where VAIz4Trump realizes how far behind he is nonsensically "flaming" about gay immigrants taking "his" nonexistent promised check from White Daddy and pivots to his predictably usual fallback - those same avalanche of broken record reposts about the "racial wealth gap." None of which has any connection WHATSOEVER to the current discussion.

Agent Cosigner Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
:smh:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Meanwhile the racist MAJORITY continue to vote for their agenda, getting that reinstated, putting judges in place that agree with their view of America while non voting muthafuckas miss the chance of possibly reversing some of this before we look up and are going through another Jim Crow because no perfect candidate came along and earned their vote...

Our generation has not sufficiently built on theprogress the boomers made and part of the reason why is because we helicopter in and out of politics only voting when the rock star comes along. Voting in the national election really is the LEAST we can do and muthafuckas find any and every reason to NOT do that. :smh: No one is saying its a magic bullet, or that its where it should stop. But I find it hard to believe that people are doing the grassroots stuff locally, and just saying fuck the national election. Are the fuck voting people actually doing anything to make a difference other than bitching???
Majority what? Lol nonsense.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

So what is the point in posting the quote?!? You posted it because you wanted to make it seem as if Yvette Carnell was talking about HERSELF! foh

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

LOL @ this usually around the point where VAIz4Trump realizes how far behind he is nonsensically "flaming" about gay immigrants taking "his" nonexistent promised check from White Daddy and pivots to his predictably usual fallback - those same avalanche of broken record reposts about the "racial wealth gap." None of which has any connection WHATSOEVER to the current discussion.

Agent Cosigner Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
:smh:

Shouldn’t YOU be talking about the racial wealth gap? Tell us, what is the average net worth of a Black ADOS family in Atlanta?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never been to Trinidad, is it nice?

Hell yea... but its really like a city surrounded by water, you want that real Islandy

feel you have to head out to Tobago...

hmm shark and bake on maracas beach, driving up there, and stoppin by the natural spring

and sippin the water.... that water was like taking a b12 shot, I just had a couple of sips

and felt powered up...

and the Trini women... good lawd, reminds be of domican republic, any flavor

you want is out there....

I couldnt live there its too city like for an island, but tobago.. oh yea..

I could retire there, if the fuckin germans dont buy up the whole fuckin place tho

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Amanda Seales looks like she would be very difficult to date. With her, you will always on the precipice of saying that one wrong thing to her, and she'll curse you out and dump you.