Amanda Seales says fuck the reparations and black agenda talk

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
When?
I have never done any of the shit that you are accusing me of? You have been highly misinformed this whole thread. I'm just trying to pull you out of your ignorance.
See, again you're guessing and speaking on shit you dont know about
Bruh, lemme help you out. When I was around 13 or 14, one of my aunts ended up joining a cult. It was crazy seeing the rest of my family banging their heads against the wall trying to get her to understand that it was a cult and that it wasn't good for her. You're doing the same thing trying to argue with this guy. You should stop, because you will never get that time back.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You are a 2nd gen immigrant. The child of immigrants. You arent rooted in this country like my people. And thats OK. Just don't try to speak for us or act like you know whats best because your life experience is different. Speak for other Caribbean 2nd geners.

No one is trying to speak for you agents. You have once again been exposed as a fraud.

Cofounder of ADOS movement......

1*E5WpETRfKYZzxAfUQm0d1Q.png

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bruh, lemme help you out. When I was around 13 or 14, one of my aunts ended up joining a cult. It was crazy seeing the rest of my family banging their heads against the wall trying to get her to understand that it was a cult and that it wasn't good for her. You're doing the same thing trying to argue with this guy. You should stop, because you will never get that time back.

Why would we listen to you. You have 0 morality. The white mans money is your God, youll portray anything for it right? Did your immigrant parents teach you that? "Sell the Black American kids crack son, make sure your kids go to a fancy college tho."
:lol:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Fam, you know what, you're right. I'm tripping. "Can't argue with fools, people from a distance can't tell who is who...."

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Guys, we know you wanna vent at us. Your angry as hell. We know its in there. Im sure itll come out on election day. You're gonna log on BGOL and let us know how you really feel about ADOS voters. I cant wait. :yes:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Why would we listen to you. You have 0 morality. The white mans money is your God, youll portray anything for it right? Did your immigrant parents teach you that? "Sell the Black American kids crack son, make sure your kids go to a fancy college tho."

Isn't the reparations you are asking for "the white man's money"?

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
It's like he hates Amanda Seales, because he is Amanda Seales. This shit is crazy!

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
My ancestors were southern slaves, you senile old bitch. You should be able to identify with that, being that you're one now. Just because I don't feed into this Russian bot bullshit that you and Tariq are pushing, doesn't make me or anyone else an immigrant. My ancestors were brought here by force, that's not immigration you fucking clown. :smh:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
My ancestors were southern slaves, you senile old bitch. You should be able to identify with that, being that you're one now. Just because I don't feed into this Russian bot bullshit that you and Tariq are pushing, doesn't make me or anyone else an immigrant. My ancestors were brought here by force, that's not immigration you fucking clown. :smh:
:roflmao3:
Take your own advice, fam. Let him rot in the sanctuary of his own ignorance.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

You a liar, like you lied about being a coke dealer. An immigrant grifter on BGOL, never seen that before. :yawn:

Tony is Caribbean and has always repped as such. Put him in a room full of islanders, youll see. :yes:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
You a liar, like you lied about being a coke dealer. An immigrant grifter on BGOL, never seen that before. :yawn:

Tony is Caribbean and has always repped as such. Put him in a room full of islanders, youll see. :yes:
Aight, I'ma head out. Last piece of advice: the first step to getting better, is to realize the problem.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
What do you think? Is it the "white man's money"?

You tell me white man.

Answer this, how are you saying black immigrants or any black person born in America that has an immigrant parent are not authentically black but you are part of a movement that was created by a person who has a white parent?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Aight, I'ma head out. Last piece of advice: the first step to getting better, is to realize the problem.

"One day I rep the islands, next day i bring up by distant ADOS family i dont fuck with to center myself in an ADOS discussion. All in all Im a confused piece of shit happa that would sellout Blacks in a second if the right jewish record exec spits the right numbers at me"

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You are again exposing your agenda.

My agenda is to show the Black Americans of the board just how much some of the 10% of the US Black population completely looks to undermine them. And have colonized minds that make them see Joe Biden or some other white Dem as massa. We have our coons, and they will be dealt with, but I need my folk to see how gutless and cowardly some of you are. You clearly are from other cultures than ours.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
My agenda is to show the Black Americans of the board just how much some of the 10% of the US Black population completely looks to undermine them. And have colonized minds that make them see Joe Biden or some other white Dem as massa. We have our coons, and they will be dealt with, but I need my folk to see how gutless and cowardly some of you are. You clearly are from other cultures than ours.

Your agenda is to get Trump another 4yrs and weaken the movement for reparations. Strength are in numbers you fucks see black people as a threat. We come together and its over for you, no more or a weakened white supremacy.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
russia has always used race relations in the united states to destabilize the country. that is nothing new and really a non factor. they are a known quantity. in addition to that the united states gov't attempted to align any organizations that wanted civil rights with communism in an effort to discredit the orgs. the red scare was a big deal back then.

what is different this time is that russia has compromised a united states president that can do real harm to black people and is actually instituting policy via tweets to harm black people.

by your own admission angela davis has seen some shit and she knows the russian playbook and is not supporting their tactics in 2020. that should tell you something. she flat out said that biden is the better choice for black people to actually get some shit done. clearly 45 wants us exterminated at worst and back in the cotton fields or doing domestic work at best.
Fam, to my knowledge, she's not addressing anything Russian at all. She said Biden is more likely to take mass demands seriously. Show me where she talks bad about Russia or calls Trump a Russian asset. Show me where she's denounced their tactics? You got quotes?

Do you realize that russian propaganda is about creating division same as in her time? You know, like when she ran as VP against dems and republicans(Now anyone not voting democrat is a republican, but it was cool back then you say). That they promote both extreme right and extreme left talking points right now.

The goal of the russian interference in the 2016 election(and other elections in other countries) was to create distrust in democracy. Same as in the 60s. Same as in the 20s. If she's denounced Russia, I stand corrected. You said she knows the Russian playbook, but she didn't speak on it? That's odd.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Your agenda is to get Trump another 4yrs and weaken the movement for reparations. Strength are in numbers you fucks see black people as a threat. We come together and its over for you, no more or a weakened white supremacy.
Notice he said "to show the Black Americans of the board" and not "to show my fellow Black Americans". Also notice how he said "Undermine them" not "Undermine us".

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Notice he said "to show the Black Americans of the board" and not "to show my fellow Black Americans". Also notice how he said "Undermine them" not "Undermine us".

And

And

Why would a person who is anti-immigrant tell you they dated an immigrant and have immigrants in their family? Either that person is crazy or they are using the same strategy white racists use when you call them out for being a racist. "Oh I ain't racist I have a black friend" or "I ain't racist my cousin's, cousin's, cousin married a black man".

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Fam, to my knowledge, she's not addressing anything Russian at all. She said Biden is more likely to take mass demands seriously. Show me where she talks bad about Russia or calls Trump a Russian asset. Show me where she's denounced their tactics? You got quotes?

Do you realize that russian propaganda is about creating division same as in her time? You know, like when she ran as VP against dems and republicans(Now anyone not voting democrat is a republican, but it was cool back then you say). That they promote both extreme right and extreme left talking points right now.

The goal of the russian interference in the 2016 election(and other elections in other countries) was to create distrust in democracy. Same as in the 60s. Same as in the 20s. If she's denounced Russia, I stand corrected. You said she knows the Russian playbook, but she didn't speak on it? That's odd.

u are intentionally being intellectually dishonest. moving on.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Shout out to all our happas on BGOL from NYC, Miami, Houston, etc that got love for Foundational Black Americans and our justice claim. Not you coons, fuck yall. I'm talkin bout the ones that genuinely love their Black American family members and check for them like they do their other side. I know its some long time members up here thats half Jamaican, half Nigerian, half Dominican, etc. We got love for yall, and we not gone try to bully you not to recognize your other half like they sometimes do. Just dont try to shit on the movement. The ancestors are watching. :yes:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
And

And

Why would a person who is anti-immigrant tell you they dated an immigrant and have immigrants in their family? Either that person is crazy or they are using the same strategy white racists use when you call them out for being a racist. "Oh I ain't racist I have a black friend" or "I ain't racist my cousin's, cousin's, cousin married a black man".
Exactly
Or he simply operates through cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Shout out to all our happas on BGOL from NYC, Miami, Houston, etc that got love for Foundational Black Americans and our justice claim. Not you coons, fuck yall. I'm talkin bout the ones that genuinely love their Black American family members and check for them like they do their other side. I know its some long time members up here thats half Jamaican, half Nigerian, half Dominican, etc. We got love for yall, and we not gone try to bully you not to recognize your other half like they sometimes do. Just dont try to shit on the movement. The ancestors are watching. :yes:

Ok forget my previous questions, address this.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Ok forget my previous questions, address this.

Wait. So, she's also interacting with "crackers" when she's eating pussy? Damn, son. First the menorah, now this. When will the interaction ever end?