Amanda Seales says fuck the reparations and black agenda talk

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
He did draw a line. And all blacks in America then were ADOS prior to the immigration act. You were less than 1%. :lol:

Did you google his dads name yet? Or no dice since he aint an islander?
No, I didn't have to google. I have the book, I told you what page he mentioned his mom's heritage. I know his name. I told you about his Father's allegiances. Keep up, fam.

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Miami is in the South, bruh. It's a major city full of immigrants. See how easy I did that. Stop with the bullshit.

Also, the South was basically a different country for a few years there. Had a different president, money, government and everything.

"The Bush and Kingstoners" never fought a war to divide the country. So she couldn't mention it. It was always and still "out of many one people".

I too live in the South, and everywhere I have been to in the South, I run into to islanders. I'm not sure what Utopia you are speaking of down here?

Ain’t nothing southern about Miami

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
No, I didn't have to google. I have the book, I told you what page he mentioned his mom's heritage. I know his name. Keep up, fam.

Tell me about Malcolm's dad since you read the book. I dont think you know a thing about him.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Tell me about Malcolm's dad since you read the book. I dont think you know a thing about him.
I don't think you know a thing about him, or else you wouldn't be dying on this hill. I've shot holes in everything you've said in this thread. You should really bookmark my shit to help you in your future arguments.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Its an immigrant city unique from other southern cities. Their culture out there comes from the islands, not Blacks in the US South.

Explain Your ADOS founding queen being half agent and spearheading an agenda of divide and conquering black folk.

Cofounder of ADOS movement......

1*E5WpETRfKYZzxAfUQm0d1Q.png

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Black Americans arent divided. Cant speak for Black immigrants.
Yes, they are. Southern Blacks hate Northern Blacks, East hates the West, and vice versa. Even here, "Souf niggas" "Nahf niggas" that Willie Lynch shit is fake and real at the same damn time

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yes, they are. Southern Blacks hate Northern Blacks and vice versa. Even here, "souf niggas" "Norf niggas" that Willie Lynch shit is fake and real at the same damn time

Nope, ADOS is unified country wide right now. Next convention may be in NYC actually. If you were apart of our culture youd know theres no such thing as "Northern Blacks", thats a dead giveaway you an immigrant fam. And if anything Black immigrants are divided and cant unify beyond their colonial tribal differences.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Anyone, who listens to this woman shouldn't be taking seriously. This is,the same woman that blamed black men that Orangeface is in office even though we're the Democrats #2 voting demographic but ignore that 53% of white women and 30% of Asians,Hispanics and non-black people voting for that moron...

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Explain Your ADOS founding queen being half agent and spearheading an agenda of divide and conquering black folk.

Bro, he still ain't seen that shit. I'm starting to believe you that he's a CAC and a plant. Too many Drumpf tendencies.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Nope, ADOS is unified country wide right now. Next convention may be in NYC actually. If you were apart of our culture youd know theres no such thing as "Northern Blacks", thats a dead giveaway you an immigrant fam. And if anything Black immigrants are divided and cant unify beyond their colonial tribal differences.
Wrong again, I was born in NY to U.S. citizens.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Anyone, who listens to this woman shouldn't be taking seriously. This is,the same woman that blamed black men that Orangeface is in office even though we're the Democrats #2 voting demographic but ignore that 53% of white women and 30% of Asians,Hispanics and non-black people voting for that moron...

But shes light skinned, Caribbean, and the man she did that to was ADOS, so some on BGOL giving her a pass. Wack. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Wrong again, I was born in NY to U.S. citizens.

US citizens, but not Black American parents. Your parents dont come from the same culture as mine. Your mom didnt cook what my mom cooked growing up. You from that Caribbean culture, yall got yall own shit.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Stop trying to correct your wrong shit with ADOS, which is a movement founded by mixed chick. You originally said "Black Americans aren't divided " I corrected you. I lived the shit coming down South to a HBCU. Blacks from across the nation attended my HBCU, CAU. In the middle of the AUC, and trust me they had shit to say about everybody.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a serious question since you used Angela Davis. Much like today, the Russians used the racial injustices in America as talking points back in her day. She even kicked it heavy with them. How does she get a pass for that but if folks make demands today they are called bots?

Just trying to figure out how that works. It's like smoke should be coming out of folks ears trying to shout :eek2: "russia bots" in one sentence and then ignore the links back then. What is the difference? How come when Russia hijacks black talking points now it's something different than it was with Angela's prime? Because cacs mad their dirty laundry aired out? Russia been airing U.S. dirty laundry since the 1920s and heavy as fuck later on. Shit didn't start with Facebook like these beret wearing, starbucks hippies trying to push.

:eek::eek::eek: Well damn.

:lol: the immigrants and pro-whites went into “snitch mode” when I posted about the MVP of Russian assets, Martin Luther King, Jr. They are just slow to think and quick to react because of all the feminine energy they have in them. @voyuer / @veritech , @hocjo2626 , and @Dr. Truth / @Dr. Fiction are some of the main victims of being overdosed on estrogen, and it gets even worse when you throw in @mcguyver and @CoTtOnMoUf who form like Voltron to make the BGOL pro-white Fab 5.

And that is why they are fighting like hell to make sure Biden gets Presidency. As long as they get to import their immigrant family and engage in LGBT club activities they are perfectly fine with the continued decay of the so-called black community and that is why traitors like them have to go.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Black immigrants are the only immigrants that rely on the one drop rule for everything. :lol: You never see immigrants from Korea demand that Chinese Americans see them as one. Other immigrants arent lazy and are willing to work for their group independently, not just leech off others who look like them.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
US citizens, but not Black American parents. Your parents dont come from the same culture as mine. Your mom didnt cook what my mom cooked growing up. You from that Caribbean culture, yall got yall own shit.
You were wrong about me being an immigrant, and they came from England where they were in school to the U.S.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Bro, he still ain't seen that shit. I'm starting to believe you that he's a CAC and a plant. Too many Drumpf tendencies.

You just starting to believe me? C'mon man this fuck and his cosigners been flooding the board with anti black rhetoric since the election months. Why would any black person create a group under the guise of collecting what is owed to black people, then turn that agenda against black people?

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Black immigrants are the only immigrants that rely on the one drop rule for everything. :lol: You never see immigrants from Korea demand that Chinese Americans see them as one. Other immigrants arent lazy and are willing to work for their group independently, not just leech off others who look like them.
So Malcolm was a leech now? Damn, bro. Thats cold.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You were wrong about me being an immigrant, and they came from England where they were in school to the U.S.

You are a 2nd gen immigrant. The child of immigrants. You arent rooted in this country like my people. And thats OK. Just don't try to speak for us or act like you know whats best because your life experience is different. Speak for other Caribbean 2nd geners.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
You just starting to believe me? C'mon man this fuck and his cosigners been flooding the board with anti black rhetoric since the election months. Why would any black person create a group under the guise of collecting what is owed to black people, then turn that agenda against black people?
I haven't been paying attention, especially when these threads pop up. Thats my fault. Its like they get their black history from signs hung in McDonald's in February. They can't really be black thinking like this.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
:lol: the immigrants and pro-whites went into “snitch mode” when I posted about the MVP of Russian assets, Martin Luther King, Jr. They are just slow to think and quick to react because of all the feminine energy they have in them. @voyuer / @veritech , @hocjo2626 , and @Dr. Truth / @Dr. Fiction are some of the main victims of being overdosed on estrogen, and it gets even worse when you throw in @mcguyver and @CoTtOnMoUf who form like Voltron to make the BGOL pro-white Fab 5.

And that is why they are fighting like hell to make sure Biden gets Presidency. As long as they get to import their immigrant family and engage in LGBT club activities they are perfectly fine with the continued decay of the so-called black community and that is why traitors like them have to go.

They still havent figured out how to win over Black American women. I predict alot of them will leave the country over the next 20 years because the old grifts wont work anymore.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Your agent partner ignored this, maybe you can answer.
Bring your best agent talking points and deflection.

This is your ADOS founding queen.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
You are a 2nd gen immigrant. The child of immigrants. You arent rooted in this country like my people. And thats OK. Just don't try to speak for us or act like you know whats best because your life experience is different. Speak for other Caribbean 2nd geners.
When have I ever tried to speak for "y'all"? What could I possibly say on your behalf?
Matter of fact, I spoke of my own experiences, whereas you generalized what I might of gone through, and guessed and spoke on my shit to me....I could never speak on you; I know nothing of the white experience.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
When have I ever tried to speak for "y'all"? What could I possibly say on your behalf?
I know nothing of the white experience.

You literally in this thread tryna convince us Black Americans arent unique and that youre more knowledgeable than us, even though youre a run of the mill Black immigrant from NY who knows 0 about Black American history or culture. Your parents were rich enough to attend a fancy boarding school in England then migrate to the US. You really shouldnt be speaking at all. If anything thats the "white experience". Yall stay downplaying how much yall interact with crackers. :smh:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
You literally in this thread tryna convince us Black Americans arent unique and that youre more knowledgeable than us, even though youre a run of the mill Black immigrant from NY who knows 0 about Black American history or culture. Your parents were rich enough to attend a fancy boarding school in England then migrate to the US. You really shouldnt be speaking at all.
When?
I have never done any of the shit that you are accusing me of? You have been highly misinformed this whole thread. I'm just trying to pull you out of your ignorance.
See, again you're guessing and speaking on shit you dont know about

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
You literally in this thread tryna convince us Black Americans arent unique and that youre more knowledgeable than us, even though youre a run of the mill Black immigrant from NY who knows 0 about Black American history or culture. Your parents were rich enough to attend a fancy boarding school in England then migrate to the US. You really shouldnt be speaking at all. If anything thats the "white experience". Yall stay downplaying how much yall interact with crackers. :smh:

I might not know the ends all of all of Black American history, but off of what has been said in this thread; I know a lot more than you do.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Irony.