Amanda Seales says fuck the reparations and black agenda talk

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
....................mother was born and raised in Mt. Moritz, Grenada. Her father is African-American. :scared:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's the first one to crap on the working class while loving the culture... same ole same ole...

Putting people on ignore for posting bougie chicks from now on.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Supposedly. Nobodys seen her dad and she dont talk about him. @Mr. Met you got a pic or name of her father? She only reps her Grenadian heritage.
A simple Google.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 305

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
i agree with her.

get this clown out then get the rest of the shit done.

if this clown is there none of the other shit can be done.

and here we go again. if anyone saw that disgrace of a debate and still says they are not voting they are some bitch ass niggas.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
i agree with her.

and here we go again. if anyone saw that disgrace of a debate and still says they are not voting they are some bitch ass niggas.
Yeah man, the minute, and I mean the very fucking minute that Trump is defeated is when the community must turn to Biden and tell him something good.

No kids gloves. If everyone would just agree on going 1000 percent at Biden and no passes, I don't think there would be any bickering. People just scared it's going to be passes and excuses. Just more of the same. We shall see. First fool who says 'give him time' needs to die choking on their own vomit.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
i agree with her.

Y’all been saying that every time a RepubliKlan is in office...

Get them out and then what?!
Nothing for the Black community as soon as you vote DemoKKKrats in.​

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Ur an idiot.

Anyone supporting what 45 did at that debate is a non factor.

I’m sick and tired of having to explain to your slow ass that I don’t support republiKlans!
Nor do I support demoKKKrats.

Anyone who supports either of the two, and that is a Black American, is a fucking retarded, sambo, coon ass non factor.
How about that?!​

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

I’m sick and tired of having to explain to your slow ass that I don’t support republiKlans!
Nor do I support demoKKKrats.

Anyone who supports either of the two, and that is a Black American, is a fucking retarded, sambo, coon ass non factor.
How about that?!​

Ur an idiot.

There is no reasoning with idiots like you.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A confused "happa" from NYC. Water is wet.

Lol

NYC???

Bruh....what next ?

Covid came from nyc too...

We gave the world swag and you wanna give us Amanda. Sealed...

Is that all we get for our money???

We gonna send some killer rats to your house if you

Don't get it together....

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Only baby boomers think like you.
No talking any sense into you old farts about voting for a “reason” and not “just cause...”
Dumbasses.​

Meanwhile the racist MAJORITY continue to vote for their agenda, getting that reinstated, putting judges in place that agree with their view of America while non voting muthafuckas miss the chance of possibly reversing some of this before we look up and are going through another Jim Crow because no perfect candidate came along and earned their vote...

Our generation has not sufficiently built on theprogress the boomers made and part of the reason why is because we helicopter in and out of politics only voting when the rock star comes along. Voting in the national election really is the LEAST we can do and muthafuckas find any and every reason to NOT do that. :smh: No one is saying its a magic bullet, or that its where it should stop. But I find it hard to believe that people are doing the grassroots stuff locally, and just saying fuck the national election. Are the fuck voting people actually doing anything to make a difference other than bitching???

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lol

NYC???

Bruh....what next ?

Covid came from nyc too...

We gave the world swag and you wanna give us Amanda. Sealed...

Is that all we get for our money???

We gonna send some killer rats to your house if you

Don't get it together....

The bulk of our happas live in NYC, thats just a fact. Black American women were utilized for citizenship. And culturally many of them dont rep or ID as Black American unless its to center themselves as an authority on some shit they dont know about. To us, that's the equivalent of a biracial that only reps their white side but will say they are black when its beneficial. They arent viewed the same as someone thats fully ADOS. Her speaking on reparations as a Grenadian woman is meaningless. Amanda went to school in NY, lived in Harlem for 12 years, and got on there that's why I thought she was from up there.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The bulk of our happas live in NYC, thats just a fact. Black American women were utilized for citizenship. And culturally many of them dont rep or ID as Black American unless its to center themselves as an authority on some shit they dont know about. To us, that's the equivalent of a biracial that only reps their white side but will say they are black when its beneficial. They arent viewed the same as someone thats fully ADOS. Her speaking on reparations as a Grenadian woman is meaningless. Amanda went to school in NY, lived in Harlem for 12 years, and got on there that's why I thought she was from up there.

Our Goddeses women and thots

Could never be as fake as them Hollywood...where the casting couch hoes are..

Bitches be lookin for the casting couch

Finding it...utilizing it

Then sue decades later because they were thots...

Lol

I really don't give a rats ass

But having that flighty false rape accuser

Associated with anything I'm connected to...

Nèeds to be corrected...

How a chick that pretty aint knocked up yet.. ???

And we are all moors

Just Moorish Americans were the most conservative and empathetic....

We wasnt with all that cac slavery...

Bruh you KNOW reparations is a mind fuck...

If we were to go for that..

It will be like being tricked into trading

Gifts and later finding out the so called gift trading

Was cacs stealing your estate..

Reparations couldn't even come up with a number what is rightfully owed us.

They couldn't pay it with their souls

Much less worthless fiat notes

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Y’all been saying that every time a RepubliKlan is in office...

Get them out and then what?!
Nothing for the Black community as soon as you vote DemoKKKrats in.​

So you are saying don't vote?

Plus y'all are taking what she is saying out of context. She is saying the number one priority is to get Trump out of office.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I sincerely hate fools who try and convince people like me to vote for their candidate by telling me to forget about the things I care about.

I am voting against Trump. But Democrats, don't f it up with all of the dumb extra stuff. I care about reparations and all of the other things she told us to forget. I swear on everything though. If Biden wins and if he and Harris screw us again, it's a wrap. Democrats will literally have to come to my house on their knees with my reparations package in a Jordan shoe box while rapping a Brand Nubian song for me to even consider voting for them again.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You are a descendant of an African immigrant. That makes you an immigrant. The you that's pretending to be black.

Calling Black Americans immigrants is racist. You went thru a naturalization process to migrate here from Barbados. Our people were enslaved via war and transported by slave ship and built this country, not ran to it after the heavy lifting was done. Youre not a part of our culture and no Black American sees you as such.