Amanda Gorman, Black American Poet, Havard Graduate

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She’s built for a white guy though. No titties and she looks bony. She’s cute though.

She gives me Tracy Chapman vibes.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
The niggas got to go last and next to last. Jim Crow Joe is serious about taking niggas back to the plantations. And the VOTEPS are down wit it.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mouth piece of an antiBlack government...
Da fuck is wrong with you? All she did was read a poem that she wrote for the occasion. You can't just respect the sista's skills and give her props?
EVERY installation of our government has been anti-black. What's new?
I swear some of you niggas down a full gallon of haterade before you post on here.

FutureLutherKing

Rising Star
Registered
Da fuck is wrong with you? All she did was read a poem that she wrote for the occasion. You can't just respect the sista's skills and give her props?
I swear some of you niggas down a full gallon of haterade before you post on here.
If a Black person does anything with Jim Crow Joe, something is wrong with them.

No tangibles, no love. It's that simple.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If a Black person does anything with Jim Crow Joe, something is wrong with them.

No tangibles, no love. It's that simple.
FOH with that bullshit. YOU made it about Joe. You are speaking to YOUR insecurities. What? You need your orange zaddy back? If her accomplishments intimidate you, then you need to do better.
I saw this young lady do a reading at a fundraiser about 3 years ago. It was beautiful to see her speaking before the nation, still doing what she loves. She spoke nervously at the fundraiser but with conviction and she still had that same conviction and passion that she spoke with then. She's using her words to inspire.
WHO HAVE YOU INSPIRED TODAY?
That is what you need to ask yourself, "futureking". Kings lead, fool. Nobody wants to follow someone who doesn't know where they are going.
Her message was one of positivity. What are YOU offering?
You need to take your ass somewhere and figure out what you're going to bring to the table and stop hating on that young sista. A real king would be trying to figure out how to use that sista's gift to uplift his subjects.

...and if you had your shit together, you wouldn't be worried about Joe or anybody else who sits in the hustler's seat.

FutureLutherKing

Rising Star
Registered
FOH with that bullshit. YOU made it about Joe. You are speaking to YOUR insecurities. What? You need your orange zaddy back? If her accomplishments intimidate you, then you need to do better.
I saw this young lady do a reading at a fundraiser about 3 years ago. It was beautiful to see her speaking before the nation, still doing what she loves. She spoke nervously at the fundraiser but with conviction and she still had that same conviction and passion that she spoke with then. She's using her words to inspire.
WHO HAVE YOU INSPIRED TODAY?
That is what you need to ask yourself, "futureking". Kings lead, fool. Nobody wants to follow someone who doesn't know where they are going.
Her message was one of positivity. What are YOU offering?
You need to take your ass somewhere and figure out what you're going to bring to the table and stop hating on that young sista. A real king would be trying to figure out how to use that sista's gift to uplift his subjects.

...and if you had your shit together, you wouldn't be worried about Joe or anybody else who sits in the hustler's seat.
Keep your poems, give me my tangibles.

Keep your eyes on the prize and hold on!
:guitar01:

FutureLutherKing

Rising Star
Registered
If you are expecting tangibles from that sista, Sleepy Joe or anybody else instead of getting them yourself, you have already failed.
Stars are gonna shine. You can either look at one or be one. Your choice.
You're missing the "juice of the whole fruit".

I think I am speaking to a non-African American so I won't try to make you understand. I am content that you never will.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're missing the "juice of the whole fruit".

I think I am speaking to a non-African American so I won't try to make you understand. I am content that you never will.
I've been here since 1999. You joined Jan. 7. of this year. You are the one in question.
Men accept responsibility. Boys make excuses.
I'm not missing anything. Your whole argument is you scapegoating your own failures.
She's a poet, not a poet for Joe Biden. She was already doing what she does. Now she is doing it on a national level. What are YOU doing? Get your shit together and you won't be so worried about hers or "this administration" or anyone else's. This young lady went to Harvard. She did the work. Are you doing the work, "FutureLutherKing"?

You have the mindset of a loser. Fix that.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I've been here since 1999. You joined Jan. 7. of this year. You are the one in question.
I'm not missing anything. Your whole argument is you scapegoating your own failures.
She's a poet, not a poet for Joe Biden. She was already doing what she does. Now she is doing it on a national level. What are YOU doing? Get your shit together and you won't be so worried about hers or "this administration" or anyone else's. This young lady went to Harvard. She did the work. Are you doing the work, "FutureLutherKing"?

Ouch.

FutureLutherKing

Rising Star
Registered

1999?
Have seat youngster!:lol:
I could tell you things about this board that will have you scratching your noggin.

Two sides: African American or non-African American.

I think your choice has been made for you.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Phenomenal. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

6yEhFe.jpg

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
With all due respect..she's a great talent..great peom I supposed..I didn't listen..I don't want to hate on her..props to her and all of that..but..I'm not too much in the mood to hear words..might just be me..but..I feel like we are about to get fuc'd..I don't know a whole lot on politics..but..letting a bunch of immigrants over here doesn't seem like the move..I spoke on this before..here in L.A..they got kinda cocky..they don't fuc with blacks..cuz things are going there way..they'll treat black people shitty..I have my own personal experience with this..I might be off and don't know wtf I'm talking about..maybe that's it..but I figure I'll give it a shot..just got a bad feeling on Biden...

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With all due respect..she's a great talent..great peom I supposed..I didn't listen..I don't want to hate on her..props to her and all of that..but..I'm not too much in the mood to hear words..might just be me..but..I feel like we are about to get fuc'd..I don't know a whole lot on politics..but..letting a bunch of immigrants over here doesn't seem like the move..I spoke on this before..here in L.A..they got kinda cocky..they don't fuc with blacks..cuz things are going there way..they'll treat black people shitty..I have my own personal experience with this..I might be off and don't know wtf I'm talking about..maybe that's it..but I figure I'll give it a shot..just got a bad feeling on Biden...
Respect. I get it. I do.
I'm just saying that the sista has skills, has been at this for a while and did a damn good job.
That's it.
Dudes coming in here dumping buckets of haterade on her over shit that has nothing to do with her.
I wish HER well.
As for the politicians; that remains to be seen. I have 0 faith in them and 0 fucks to give about them unless they are doing something worthwhile.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1999?
Have seat youngster!:lol:
I could tell you things about this board that will have you scratching your noggin.

Two sides: African American or non-African American.

I think your choice has been made for you.
I've posted my hand in the hand thread before. You really sound like a jackass.
Get your life right and maybe you can get over being intimidated by women.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Respect. I get it. I do.
I'm just saying that the sista has skills, has been at this for a while and did a damn good job.
That's it.
Dudes coming in here dumping buckets of haterade on her over shit that has nothing to do with her.
I wish HER well.
As for the politicians; that remains to be seen. I have 0 faith in them and 0 fucks to give about them unless they are doing something worthwhile.

Respect..we spoke before right?.about democrats and voting..can't remember who it was but it was real..for me at least..naw man..ultra props to her..she from somewhere in Cali too..she's young and the world is hers..ya know dudes on here just be on one..probably just clowning..I wolld hope they're not serious..hope..props to her..Obama..Oprah..and some others gave it up to her..so she did her thing...

FutureLutherKing

Rising Star
Registered
I've posted my hand in the hand thread before. You really sound like a jackass.
Get your life right and maybe you can get over being intimidated by women.
Son, are you tempting my ignore button? You should have already brushed you teeth and went to bed. I'm trying to fuck your mom!
DO YOU MIND!!!!!!!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Young lady did her thing and to all the black parents out there they classified this sista as special needs in school look at her know it made me proud to see her up there center stage deliver such a great poem
C’mon bruh, you know that is done as a way of segregation so white kids do not have to learn with so-called blacks in less sophisticated areas. Saw the shit first hand when I went to play ball at a high school that had whites and so-called blacks. Most of the whites were in “honors” while a few of the trash were in normal classes that was majority so-called black. I was in honors with them and couldn’t believe how dumb most of them were.