Altered Carbon Season 2 Discussion Thread (2018) (Scifi) Season 2 DROPS 2/27

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I like the change to the Envoy from the book. They work better as a rebel faction.

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Will Yun Lee... needs to do more damn voice acting. Sleeping Dogs should not be his main voice role.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
My only issue is that there are so many names in this show that when you get towards the end... it’s easy to get lost in who is what

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Oh shit... ninjas are about to feel some fury

And this is probably going to end up being a bigger problem later.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Was there some dialogue issues yes...
Did the plot get a little convoluted yes....

But fuck all that shit....

This shit right here was

giphy.gif

To quote COMMUNITY “Six Seasons and a movie”

There’s so much world to explore in this show.

That resolution 653..... is going to be in Season 2. It sounds like it’s going to follow the novel with bringing back those whose religion forbids being restacked.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fuck , episode 9 now . 65 inch of 4K goodness . This is how you should watch TV.

I’m not going to lie.... I’m extra jealous of you. This show was built for 4k

And epsiode 9 was devastating

I’m still hurt.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
They should definitely make a ghost in the shell series.

Yeah this show illustrates that Ghost in the Shell could be easily made into a series. To be on the real this show really looks like Netflix’s attempt to make the ghost in the shell show that always wanted without having to worry about insane licensing costs.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’m probably going to fire this bad boy up and watch it again later this week now that I know who all the players are. There were a couple things that I missed the connection on

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Yeah this show illustrates that Ghost in the Shell could be easily made into a series. To be on the real this show really looks like Netflix’s attempt to make the ghost in the shell show that always wanted without having to worry about insane licensing costs.
yep they could pretty much recycle everything from this series and make a ghost in the shell series.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Man Latin chick has some nice ass titties... I’m
Going to need @Helico-pterFunk to drop those gifs of her walking back to the bed Buck naked.

Haven't seen the series yet. Gonna have to check it out. You got her name that I can Google-CSI cross-reference double-verify high-low upside-down latitude-longitude track down the nudity at?

Thanks in advance for the follow-up nuditational T&A coordinants.

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::cheers:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
one issue with this show is that the guy doesn't act like someone who has been away for 200 years, unless I missed something he seems to be familiar with everything like things haven't changed in 200 years.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Finished this shit

It started strong, fuckery a foot

Bruh I ain’t callin no nigga my wife fuck that sleeve.

All this tech and niggas still havin side babies :roflmao2:

Rich cac bitch and Asian hoe got shit for bodies

Ortega’s body >>>>

Ghostface killer saw how black chic was whoopin ass and bounced lol

Endin... meh

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
one issue with this show is that the guy doesn't act like someone who has been away for 200 years, unless I missed something he seems to be familiar with everything like things haven't changed in 200 years.

The Higher upgrade Sleeves come pre-programed with shit already. Like his body had enhanced reflexes and could see through walls. I also think that most of them are so use to jumping from body to body that time has lost it's meaning to them. Hell Kovacs could have been alive for some years before he got capped in the beginning in his second Sleeve. Like we still don't really know what caused him to jump from his original body to the one that we saw in the Flashbacks in Ep 1.

This Season really was set up for Season 2..... They could have an entirely different dude playing Kovacs next season. They could do this shit for years.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Finished this shit

It started strong, fuckery a foot

Bruh I ain’t callin no nigga my wife fuck that sleeve.

All this tech and niggas still havin side babies :roflmao2:

Rich cac bitch and Asian hoe got shit for bodies

Ortega’s body >>>>

Ghostface killer saw how black chic was whoopin ass and bounced lol

Endin... meh

I do agree that the ending wasn't as Strong as I would like... but I'm going to chalk it up to the writers wanting to start putting in the ground work for Season 2.
For example... we really don’t know what happened to the other Kovacs on this so called sex island. We have seen how they can play games with peoples minds.... Ol rich lady was into some devious shit.. I just can’t see her not having a plan B.

But I think my other complaint is that the mystery kind of disappeared in the middle of the season. It still didnt dip in quality because everything else involing the mystery with the dead hooker and why the Russian guy was after Kovacs was Flames...

Yes everything ended up being connected and it made sense once you realized that Dudes sister was insane... but at the time when I was watching it.. I kept thinking how many episodes have passed without him focusing on the murder.

Other then that no complaints... bring on Season 2, other planets, and the fucking Aliens.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I do agree that the ending wasn't as Strong as I would like... but I'm going to chalk it up to the writers wanting to start putting in the ground work for Season 2.
For example... we really don’t know what happened to the other Kovacs on this so called sex island. We have seen how they can play games with peoples minds.... Ol rich lady was into some devious shit.. I just can’t see her not having a plan B.

But I think my other complaint is that the mystery kind of disappeared in the middle of the season. It still didnt dip in quality because everything else involing the mystery with the dead hooker and why the Russian guy was after Kovacs was Flames...

Yes everything ended up being connected and it made sense once you realized that Dudes sister was insane... but at the time when I was watching it.. I kept thinking how many episodes have passed without him focusing on the murder.

Other then that no complaints... bring on Season 2, other planets, and the fucking Aliens.

Fuck a spoiler, don't come in this bitch till you finish it.

Ain't like it's on every Sunday lol

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
The Higher upgrade Sleeves come pre-programed with shit already. Like his body had enhanced reflexes and could see through walls. I also think that most of them are so use to jumping from body to body that time has lost it's meaning to them. Hell Kovacs could have been alive for some years before he got capped in the beginning in his second Sleeve. Like we still don't really know what caused him to jump from his original body to the one that we saw in the Flashbacks in Ep 1.

This Season really was set up for Season 2..... They could have an entirely different dude playing Kovacs next season. They could do this shit for years.
They don't babble into real devious shit. Just hint to it

Vr would fuck me up, gonna need that shit at home.

Work, vr, feedin tube and robots to clean me.

Fuck real life :roflmao2:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fuck a spoiler, don't come in this bitch till you finish it.

Ain't like it's on every Sunday lol

Completely agree..

but I got called out for saying that I knew that Ortega's partner was blowing the breaks off her Mom when she wasn't around....

Side note... I'm desperately trying to find me some gifs on Ortega... I mainly need the one with her walking back to bed Buck naked and the one where she came out of the bathtub..

:rise::fucking:

In the beginning I was like.. Ok She is cute. Nothing more...

But when she got Naked.... All bets were off. She had my full attention and my respect.

Last edited:

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I was wondering the same, but looking back at European history from the 15 Century towards the mid 19 Century technology hasn't changed much due to oppression by The Church aka Religion and Monarchy Rich ass Bastards who wanted to keep the status quo. Same here wealthy mo-fos living in the clouds like gods things were change for the better for them, like living forever so why share that technology with the masses.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I was wondering the same, but looking back at European history from the 15 Century towards the mid 19 Century technology hasn't changed much due to oppression by The Church aka Religion and Monarchy Rich ass Bastards who wanted to keep the status quo. Battles were fought on horse with swords, guns were muzzle loaders single fire weapons. Same here wealthy mofos living in the clouds like gods can live forever so why share that technology with the masses.

This is a very good point.... I mean very good point. There was very little change in society from the time that Kovacs was put on ice and the time that he woke up. If you could live forever..... Why do you really need to change things? You control the industry. Advancement only puts you at risk to lose your seat at the table.

Again... good point.