Altered Carbon Season 2 Discussion Thread (2018) (Scifi) Season 2 DROPS 2/27

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
not @ you but dude who judging it as a snoozer...clearly the critics saw it

180124-netflix-altered-carbon-main-ew-510p_782f7f68ac943eae0b01a125e2f3aaba.focal-860x430.jpg

046657ede3154549514cc754684cdd013f51e7c5ffee9a90fc5cab6ef1d1b1ab.jpg

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if you put these 3 together and come up w/ a yawn then something’s fucking wrong

either you or the show...I’ll have to watch for myself

thanks OP...will check it out...joel kinnaman is a pretty underrated actor too

wait the show ain’t even out yet and dude is judging it lol

not @ you but dude who judging it as a snoozer...clearly the critics saw it

Geez, dude lighten up.
It's just my early assessment of the 1st trailer.
You're taking this WAY TOO personally...o_O
320x240.jpg

"Really Dr. McCoy, you must learn to govern your passions they will be your undoing..."

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Episode 2... fucking fantastic. There’s so much world building here and two legit murder mysteries.

Also Joel kinnamen ans the guy playing the AI Poe are Fucking amazing.

One Joel kinnamen has legit action star potential that’s untapped. I know they tried with Robocop but they should not give up on putting him in a blockbuster. He does have a presence.

And I could write a paper about how I’m completely fascinated by the AI Poe. It’s one of the most unique versions of an AI that I’ve seen. I want to see more of his world and his interactions with the other AIs.

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
i'm trying like hell not to push play yet.. i need to get some work done LOL!

I had to force myself to stop.... I watched episode 1 around 2am. Got to sleep... Woke up watched Episode 2...

And I had to force myself to stop in the middle of Episode 3...... This world is so unique and Kovacs just has this amazing backstory.

Also this show isn't by a long shot...

Like this is the Show that makes me wish I had a 4k TV. I would love to hear the response from the Fam that are able to watch it on one. I beat this shit looks insane.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
I had to force myself to stop.... I watched episode 1 around 2am. Got to sleep... Woke up watched Episode 2...

And I had to force myself to stop in the middle of Episode 3...... This world is so unique and Kovacs just has this amazing backstory.

Also this show isn't by a long shot...

Like this is the Show that makes me wish I had a 4k TV. I would love to hear the response from the Fam that are able to watch it on one. I beat this shit looks insane.
It's crispy

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
First episode in and I’m sold on the cinematography and special effects.

Interesting plot.

Need more time on acting and storyline.

Reactions: LSN

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Love these flashbacks to the black envoy chick... chick is cold

Also there’s shockingly way more minorities in this then one would think...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man Joel Kinnamen is killing this role....

I can’t believe this is the same dude from house of cards and that this dude is Swedish.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Side note.... episode 4 is fucking the shit... the slow build up to him breaking out... and mercing everyone was the shit.

And the white dude playing her dead Mexican grandmother did an amazing job.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Damn How old is Takeshi.... is dude like still a child in a man’s body. There’s all kinds of shit I’m fascinated about... there’s so much world building. Different worlds in shit... at this point I’m more interested in everything else but the mystery

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah I’m going to need An altered carbon video game... preferably a first person shooter. Episode 7