Altered Carbon Season 2 Discussion Thread (2018) (Scifi) Season 2 DROPS 2/27

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Started it and never finished it and probably won't now.

Netflix and other companies are having issues trying to make solid sci-fi material but keep the budget low. I knew when I seen the 1st season they was gonna cancel this shit. That budget looked too high. Then when I saw it got a 2nd season it shocked the hell out of me.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Started it and never finished it and probably won't now.

Netflix and other companies are having issues trying to make solid sci-fi material but keep the budget low. I knew when I seen the 1st season they was gonna cancel this shit. That budget looked too high. Then when I saw it got a 2nd season it shocked the hell out of me.
the concept was good but you will need big actors for it. and that will press the budget even more

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Why do you need big actors?? Are you saying they had big actors or didn't?
cause they use different actor every season. Anthony mackie aint cheap
if you start using different actors a season you need big names. look at true crimes at HBO.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
That’s my main pet peeve with Netflix is they cancell a lot of good shows without closing them out. They could have least make a 1.5hr movie to close out the series.

They also have a shitload of series on its service that are still floating in limbo with no update if the series is cancelled or not. Some series have not been updated as far back as 2017.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They got Rick Flagg as the lead..

also got her in the cast,i remember first seeing her on One Life To Live

Renee Goldsberry

screen-shot-2017-01-31-at-3-38-37-pm.png

Renee-Goldsberry-BANNER.jpg

569755697_MC_6238_4A51B0636A7A79BF92206B614FD9FA1C-copy-800.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
That’s my main pet peeve with Netflix is they cancell a lot of good shows without closing them out. They could have least make a 1.5hr movie to close out the series.

They also have a shitload of series on its service that are still floating in limbo with no update if the series is cancelled or not. Some series have not been updated as far back as 2017.

I will always hate Netflix for cancelling The Dark Crystal.

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay: