Alexyss showin how she put that head game down

blackmouth

Star
Registered
my observations:

1. this bitch really is crazy so by default, she's likely got great pussy.

2. why the fuck does she wear that stupid fucking hat?

3. her complexion is flawless. seriously, she's got really nice skin.

4. whether or not she can suck dick is meaningless cause a woman that WANTS to suck dick is always more fun than a woman that sucks dick.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
:eek::eek::eek: I loved the way she broke that down! Seeing her lick her lips, and suck the lollipop showed me she knows what to do with a dick. :lol: Her head game is probably sick, just off attitude alone. On some real shit women need to hear that.

Maximumtrini

Star
OG Investor
Yo she's a straight up freak...You can see it in all her actions. She prolly got tips for Superhead. She telling these chicks to suck dick and swallow; Datzwatzup.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet she cant give head for shit

Hmmmm all that visual stimulation shit dont really work for me. I zone out when a chick is tryin to tease me and become board and wish that bitch would hurry up. So if she does all that shit for real then I bet she cant give head too.

Dkounciler

Star
Registered
I love the way this woman thinks. She got her mind right fa sho on pleasing her man sexually. This is the kind of woman...She WANTS to please and is DETERMINED to do so. Hell Yeah. Shit I'm bout ready to sponsor this chick to go on a national tour.

FOR WOMEN ONLY
Releasing Your Inner Freak Respectably With Alexyss Tyler
Coming to a City Near You :yes::lol:

There are women out here like her, but man, we could certainly use a hell of a lot more.

djazzman.gif

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my observations:

1. this bitch really is crazy so by default, she's likely got great pussy.

2. why the fuck does she wear that stupid fucking hat?

3. her complexion is flawless. seriously, she's got really nice skin.

4. whether or not she can suck dick is meaningless cause a woman that WANTS to suck dick is always more fun than a woman that sucks dick.

What he said!:yes:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MAN this is all bullshit. Ol' girl said a couple of things about women don't please they man and that's why they cheat a couple of years ago and saw a way to make money on it.

She not that bad looking so she going that Dr. Ruth route, but you just might actually want to fuck her so it works.

Now Dr. Ruth was a FREAK. You can tell it. It's second nature to her. This chick is just trying a little too goddamn hard to get looked at for me.

And by the way NO I don't want to fuck Dr. Ruth, but I bet the old fucker who is will be getting his socks blowed off daily!!!

One.

superman2004

Star
Registered
i bet she can give good head. she knows what she's doing and confident lol
and she's very pretty with nice lips and pretty teeth

Laughing Man

Star
Registered
Damn, I dont know man, I'd be willing to give her another download and "ejaculate all up in her brain" uploading the knowledge:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: