Akon on Black Americans' View of Slavery: 'You Just Gotta Let It Go'

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, he is just running.

This internet game of "i know the real history but i wont tell you" is played out. I saw it coming from far away.

If he could answer any of questions he would have. Same for you actually.
You have to take ownership and learn for yourself. There has been more than enough knowledge dropped for you to start looking but you may be a victim of idolatry which is prevalent in our community.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Do you need a book list you can pick up from Amazon? It is not hard to find out but most so-called blacks want to be perpetual victims and believe our history here only consists of chattel slavery.

How about starting with Christopher Columbus’s journal where he stated he “saw a land full of copper-colored people” or the 1828 addition of Webster’s dictionary and look up the word “American”.

I've found plenty of books and documentaries on black history before, during and after the transatlantic slave trade written by black scholars & historians, as well as by historians from all over the world.

It seems to you the books I've read that make me believe I'm a descendant of slaves from the coast of West Africa is totally wrong - yet none of you will tell me books, documentaries, even names to research that can convince me I might have roots laid down from thousands of years right here in America. :confused:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that from deeply researched, documented history.

None of you have provided a stitch of information to make me question that, and when probed, you say "research it yourself!".

So...yeah....

why are you just pullin shit out your rancid coochie,

when did I say research it yourself...

I already gave proof in my responses above, you just

a reading is fundamental looking ass

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've found plenty of books and documentaries on black history before, during and after the transatlantic slave trade written by black scholars & historians, as well as by historians from all over the world.

It seems to you the books I've read that make me believe I'm a descendant of slaves from the coast of West Africa is totally wrong - yet none of you will tell me books, documentaries, even names to research that can convince me I might have roots laid down from thousands of years right here in America. :confused:

:confused:
All of that information is posted but you choose to overlook it because it doesn’t fit your narrative. You are the one that has not provided any source material or information to back your claims.

it’s ok, brotha. most of the masses will never “get it”.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
:confused:
All of that information is posted but you choose to overlook it because it doesn’t fit your narrative. You are the one that has not provided any source material or information to back your claims.

it’s ok, brotha. most of the masses will never “get it”.

@roots69 was asked direct questions about his theories and has NOT RESPONDED. You even came to his defense making excuses for his non-response. Where is the information? Its not in this thread.

Why do you even care about my source material? You've dismissed the narrative that the majority of us are in this country because our ancestors were brought here in chains.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t think @roots69 is avoiding his questions. He is trying to guide @AllUniverse17 to research and learn for himself like a grown man should.

Right on, write on!! The research isn't hard at all and it feels better when you start putting things together in your head!! And you start seeing things in a different light!!

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Right on, write on!! The research isn't hard at all and it feels better when you start putting things together in your head!! And you start seeing things in a different light!!

:lol:

In the other thread @xfactor just bumped you posted a book from an blatant white supremacist.

You really talking about research??????

Plecker was a straight up White Supremacist, was a part of the Eugenics movement and believed Non-Whites were inferior and THIS YOUR EVIDENCE? A White Supremacist & you believe his evidence?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I ain't running from you!! If you don't know where your grandparents are from.. That's on you!! It's not my job to tell you anything!! Search your own fam out!!-

Sure, tell yourself you arent running.

I mean if that makes you feel better about not being able to answer my VERY BASIC questions...

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couple people on here have posted Plecker several times to try and prove their points. Yup, posting shit from straight up white supremacists...and acting like they're smart for enlightening us :smh:

:lol:

In the other thread @xfactor just bumped you posted a book from an blatant white supremacist.

You really talking about research??????

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couple people on here have posted Plecker several times to try and prove their points. Yup, posting shit from straight up white supremacists...and acting like they're smart for enlightening us :smh:
If you post something from any mainstream media outlet, you are posting from “straight up white supremacists”. How stupid can some of you be? Discernment is less prevalent than common sense :lol:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
If you post something from any mainstream media outlet, you are posting from “straight up white supremacists”. How stupid can some of you be?

:hmm:

"He built his career on the systematic oppression of blacks and Native Americans, becoming one of the country’s most influential white supremacists. For more than three decades, from 1912 until 1946, Walter Ashby Plecker used his position as head of Virginia’s Bureau of Vital Statistics to champion policies designed to protect what he considered a master white race."

This is LITERALLY a white supremacist. You're comparing this trash of a human to the "mainstream media"?

Is there any low you slowteps won't stoop to to defend your ridiculous theories?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh this country us built on wight inferiority.

Everybody says some truth sometime in their life...

You don't throw out the baby with the bath water....

And the amount of

"Africans" bought here to these American shores were barely half a milly..

Where did the rest of us come from....???

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure if you're retarded or just a troll looking for attention. Either way, you post shit from a known white supremacist and now you're trying to equivocate. Being the troll or cac that you are, you'll go down with that ship and that's fine, because everyone here with a brain knows exactly what you are and what you're doing, so have at it. ...but by the way, black journalist work for mainstream news sites... so you're trying to say if someone posts an article from Eugene Robinson, they're posting a straight up white supremacist :lol: :lol: :lol:.
Keep on trolling... keep on cac'ing. Just know that you're a stupid as you think you are smart.

If you post something from any mainstream media outlet, you are posting from “straight up white supremacists”. How stupid can some of you be? Discernment is less prevalent than common sense :lol:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh this country us built on wight inferiority.

And the amount of

"Africans" bought here to these American shores were barely half a milly..

Where did the rest of us come from....???

Bruh, he ain't going do nothing!! But repeat mcgraw and hill narrative!! These compulsory schools/ indoctrination centers has done a number on sum people!! I won't even touch what the tv has done to too many of our people!!!

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Not sure if you're retarded or just a troll looking for attention. Either way, you post shit from a known white supremacist and now you're trying to equivocate. Being the troll or cac that you are, you'll go down with that ship and that's fine, because everyone here with a brain knows exactly what you are and what you're doing, so have at it. ...but by the way, black journalist work for mainstream news sites... so you're trying to say if someone posts an article from Eugene Robinson, they're posting a straight up white supremacist :lol: :lol: :lol:.
Keep on trolling... keep on cac'ing. Just know that you're a stupid as you think you are smart.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

The man openly referred to your people as inferior and actively worked to end your bloodline. But "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater" because he happened to say something you agree with.

Unbelievable.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reproduction.

Your math and logic needs work

"""""""In order for 12.5 million people to be brought across the ocean it would’ve required at least 3 to 4 times as many ships as they propose. They would’ve had to have 300 to 400 ships packed to the max leaving Africa every year, for 300 years non stop. These numbers don’t correlate with the available resources and technology of the European nations at that time period.""""""

Not my quote..

But I concur Untill proven otherwise.

Now go wash yo crusty pun pun shorts..

You non informed

Summabytch

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The man openly referred to your people as inferior and actively worked to end your bloodline. But "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater" because he happened to say something you agree with.

Unbelievable.

So a piece of rancid chicken shit.

Is incapable of telling a truth???

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Your math and logic needs work

"""""""In order for 12.5 million people to be brought across the ocean it would’ve required at least 3 to 4 times as many ships as they propose. They would’ve had to have 300 to 400 ships packed to the max leaving Africa every year, for 300 years non stop. These numbers don’t correlate with the available resources and technology of the European nations at that time period.""""""

Not my quote..

But I concur Untill proven otherwise.

You're pulling quotes from anywhere without a link or source. And what does this have to do with my answer to you?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're pulling quotes from anywhere without a link or source. And what does this have to do with my answer to you?

because all your agent ass does, is ignore messages and attac

the source...

shit is soo played out..

just admit

you cant handle the truth!!!

its cool

we cant all have bacbones