Ahmaud Aubery shooting Video. They claimed self defense. The video shows Pre-Meditated Murder; UPDATE ALL 3 CACS GUILTY of Felony and Malice MURDER!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Timestamped to CAC Cop on CAC non-lethal use of force.

:lol: :lol: “PLEASE DONT SIR, DON’T DO THIS, PUT THE KNIFE DOWN”.....Cops are supposedly trained just like this to try and de-escalate the situation and only use lethal force as a last resort. These are the cops we have no problem with, the ones who we’re against are the ones that come in ready to use their baton, taser and gun as soon as possible

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
:lol: :lol: “PLEASE DONT SIR, DON’T DO THIS, PUT THE KNIFE DOWN”.....Cops are supposedly trained just like this to try and de-escalate the situation and only use lethal force as a last resort. These are the cops we have no problem with, the ones who we’re against are the ones that come in ready to use their baton, taser and gun as soon as possible
The same cop would shoot me on sight. This shit has nothing to do with training.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The same cop would shoot me on sight. This shit has nothing to do with training.

that’s what I was saying, they are trained to do exactly what the cops in those situations were doing and as you can see they can follow that training when they want to. If all cops went by their training then we wouldn’t have a problem with them

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Such a botched job from Roddy Bryan’s legal team across the board.

This dude literally had two feet out the door and walked right back into the thick of things. Glad he did, or we would’ve never seen the video but he’s gotta be questioning tf outta his defense team right about now.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Such a botched job from Roddy Bryan’s legal team across the board.

This dude literally had two feet out the door and walked right back into the thick of things. Glad he did, or we would’ve never seen the video but he’s gotta be questioning tf outta his defense team right about now.
Nigga didn't give em much to work with lol.

And if you think then other two cowards were gonna take the full brunt I got another thing for you lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
FtuocOoBZsSAlsXWoqPld1OLiCeH82ZUH5ExzBvR6LCZ9VfZrE4jaFRzxmbBzgeVuwA32aHwIfdppxXDSo7tnL5xFTC8NuW-QCoYI2QBu91tbWCKSm4=s0-d-e1-ft

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Timestamped to CAC Cop on CAC non-lethal use of force.

this nigga cried if other guy was black lights out
he walked to canada screaming put the knife down

also why do just shoot his knee out why does he aim deadly

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster