Results are only viewable after voting.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Haven’t filed my taxes yet
$200K isn’t my salary. It’s what I took home with my business
I’m working on getting into retail drugs, so who knows
The answer is "FIVE THOUSAND".....
You would need to earn 200k for 5,000 consecutive years to earn a BILLION dollars. So you really should concentrate on ways to take some of the downward pressure off of your 200k and less on saving someone that doesn't need saving....

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
You would need to earn 200k for 5,000 consecutive years to earn a BILLION dollars. So you really should concentrate on ways to take some of the downward pressure off of your 200k and less on saving someone that doesn't need saving....

Wait, so since it will take him 5 thousand years to see a billion dollars we need to get rid of billionaires? Is that what you're saying?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I disagree. If you read this thread, this is clearly about broke or supposedly middle class people (with maybe some successful people thrown in) brainwashed into supporting the capitalist status quo because they believe in "meritocracy" and that they can hustle/entrepreneur their way to being wealthy, too. It's about greed and individualism, what they really are doing is siding against unity.

I don't know if you're projecting your own personal experience but I guarantee you more people in this thread get money back on April 15th than pay it out. The IRS is not a big factor in shaping people's overall views, in general or in this discussion.

The delusional belief you have is that- if we take it from the billionaires then the "good and honest government" will distribute it "fairly and squarely" to the people. I have news for you, NO THEY WON'T.

And when you say "we can shape government" - look who's in charge right now? Look who votes? Look who doesnt vote?

Billionaires are assholes who wield unimaginable power yes, but the government is no better at wielding that power than they are. Believing that the government will take care of the people if they got more money is beyond foolish.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wait, so since it will take him 5 thousand years to see a billion dollars we need to get rid of billionaires? Is that what you're saying?
No.. What I'm saying is "he'll never be one so stop capeing for them.".... The next time you're at Starbucks sipping lattes with a billionaire, ask him what he thinks about you and your 200k. I can assure you that he gives zero fucks and wishes that you would just deposit your 200k into his bank account and go somewhere and die..

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
No.. What I'm saying is "he'll never be one so stop capeing for them.".... The next time you're at Starbucks sipping lattes with a billionaire, ask him what he thinks about you and your 200k. I can assure you that he gives zero fucks and wishes that you would just deposit your 200k into his bank account and go somewhere and die..

Of course the billionaire doesn't give a shit about him. I contend neither does the government. They want you to give them the money too so they can waste it on whatever war, or vanity project that has nothing to do with the people or their needs.

Conservatives vilify the government in order to hype their base.

Progressives vilify the corporations in order to hype their base.

WE the people are in the middle. Don't cape for either of those entities. Be in it for yourself. Build for yourself. Do for yourself is all I'm saying.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The delusional belief you have is that- if we take it from the billionaires then the "good and honest government" will distribute it "fairly and squarely" to the people. I have news for you, NO THEY WON'T.

And when you say "we can shape government" - look who's in charge right now? Look who votes? Look who doesnt vote?

Billionaires are assholes who wield unimaginable power yes, but the government is no better at wielding that power than they are. Believing that the government will take care of the people if they got more money is beyond foolish.
And exactly who controls the corrupt government.....

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You still proving my point my brother. Two entities. Both corrupt. They'll never rob their bedmates to take care of the people. Ain't going to happen.
So .... The original question.... Should billionaire's be allowed to exist? You just pointed out one of the pitfalls of allowing wealth/power to accumulate in a concentrated area... How is that an Argument for allowing Billionaire's to exist?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
So .... The original question.... Should billionaire's be allowed to exist? You just pointed out one of the pitfalls of allowing wealth/power to accumulate in a concentrated area... How is that an Argument for allowing Billionaire's to exist?

Who's going to stop them from existing is the better question. Taxing them heavily won't get you the results you're seeking.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who's going to stop them from existing is the better question. Taxing them heavily won't get you the results you're seeking.
Not a better question, just a different one. You would have to answer the first one before you answered the second. "No" is my answer.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The sad part is, you think you’re making some kind of point
You must be one of those dumb old niggas who doesn’t understand the concept of trending upwards. I’m def going to make more this year than I did the last, and I’ll most likely make more next year than I make next year

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
@thismybgolname exposing himself as a real sellout,

You can’t be so-called black. All you do is post shit from WSHH that makes the so-called black community look uncivilized and now say it is OK for crackers to inherit money made from free labor and not tax it?

:mad:
What is so called black?

My family lost a business in black wallstreet, I don't need validation from a weirdo like you.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The sad part is, you think you’re making some kind of point
You must be one of those dumb old niggas who doesn’t understand the concept of trending upwards. I’m def going to make more this year than I did the last, and I’ll most likely make more next year than I make next year
Trending upwards.... Ok so it will only take you 4,995 years to earn a billion...

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
No.. What I'm saying is "he'll never be one so stop capeing for them."....

:rolleyes:

None of you militants will ever be Native American yet every Columbus Day and Thanksgiving yall whip out your soapboxes and cape.

If anyone feels its wrong to take legally earned money from anyone it doesn't mean we're trying to "save" billionaires.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1) You count other men’s money
2) You go out of your way to tell Black men what they CANT do

You're the definition of Black Trash
I've never counted your money.... You keep volunteering your income which is a sure sign of the lack of.....
Reality lil man... Don't get mad ...just crunch some numbers and stop capeing for somebody who would rather kill you than be forced to have to speak to your colored ass...

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've never counted your money.... You keep volunteering your income which is a sure sign of the lack of.....
Reality lil man... Don't get mad ...just crunch some numbers and stop capeing for somebody who would rather kill you than be forced to have to speak to your colored ass...
I provided numbers (one time) to prove a dispute. People who operate in the real world use numbers and facts

If you feel so strongly about people who have more than you, then you should off yourself. You clearly contribute nothing to society, much less your race.
You never reached your dreams because you always focus on other people

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I provided numbers (one time) to prove a dispute. People who operate in the real world use numbers and facts

If you feel so strongly about people who have more than you, then you should off yourself. You clearly contribute nothing to society, much less your race.
You never reached your dreams because you always focus on other people
Shut up dummy.. billionaires.... That was the question was about...not people that have more than me... Dummy. Stay on topic..

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shut up dummy.. billionaires.... That was the question was about...not people that have more than me... Dummy. Stay on topic..
When your Life sucks, you start to focus on the lives of others. This is a fact
Now stop bothering me. I’ve given you enough attention.

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Why stop at Billionaires. No millionaires either. Starting with Bernie. Tell him to come up off them taxes.

blackicerhythms

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This whole thread is "shit ignorant poor people say." Take a macro economics class. Start your own business from the ground up and employ people who use your gross income to provide for their families. Your outlook on our government and economy will change drastically.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
"No one successful focusses in another mans paper"

MLK advocated for reparations, drawing a focus on a lot of white men's paper.

"I pulled in a little over $200K in 2019, so you’re not more successful"

MLK never made $200k in a year.

Mr. 200k finally shut the fuck up because even he can only be so stupid.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe because its a stupid fucking question...i dunno :dunno:

When we gonna talk about the fact that many of the activities and bail for SCLC were financed by successful black businessmen of the era?
Dude is a fucking weirdo
Swears he’s smarter than what he really is. Shit is sad

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
stop-fucking-ducking.jpg