Agree or disagree about this Dahmer perspective

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with this gay dude that the gay tag should go back on the Dahmer series because it is the gayest shit I’ve ever watched.

But… I think all gay Black people should have to identify as white since they’re clearly partaking in European culture.
You sound like a damn fool with this comment.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
What he said was facts!!!!!

preach-130113122449-phpapp02-thumbnail-4.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You sound like a damn fool with this comment.

nah romans/nazis are temporarily calling the shots and they carry

heavy faggot boy fucking genetics...

from their Greek days...

Etruscans real Kniggas Made Iberia the LEgend it is known for..

pale greeks and romans are KNOWN for bringing it down..

just like they are trying to do with america..

with their push for trannys, faggots and soon to come

a push for Legal pedophilia...

They grooming the children now.... I heard they got a whole section

of how to be a faggot book in the childrens part of the library..

Thats all the work of the greek, roman elite parasites

running the world today...

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In his last few interviews he never admitted to being gay I also don’t think he fucked any men he just laid with them , then cut them up and ate some
I haven't admitted to being Black either but I'm still Black, my skin is Black and everything I am is Black. You don't have to admit something to be something.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah romans/nazis are temporarily calling the shots and they carry

heavy faggot boy fucking genetics...

from their Greek days...

Etruscans real Kniggas Made Iberia the LEgend it is known for..

pale greeks and romans are KNOWN for bringing it down..

just like they are trying to do with america..

with their push for trannys, faggots and soon to come

a push for Legal pedophilia...

They grooming the children now.... I heard they got a whole section

of how to be a faggot book in the childrens part of the library..

Thats all the work of the greek, roman elite parasites

running the world today...
I stay clear away of anything faggot related cause I don't want that shit rubbing off on me.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I was thinking they took that off because he never admitted he was gay. He wasn’t a proud faggot so they can’t accuse and publish him of being gay if he’s not out and open. His family could sue .

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was thinking they took that off because he never admitted he was gay. He wasn’t a proud faggot so they can’t accuse and publish him of being gay if he’s not out and open. His family could sue .

I think you nailed it and his family could and definitely would sue!

He killed and ate people, those are the facts and they're ok with that.

But saying that he was gay would definitely send them over the edge and they'd have no choice but to sue.

giphy.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I think you nailed it and his family could and definitely would sue!

He killed and ate people, those are the facts and they're ok with that.

But saying that he was gay would definitely send them over the edge and they'd have no choice but to sue.

giphy.gif
But he DID kill and eat them. If you Kill somebody and the media also adds that you’re a member of the Bloods when you’ve never admitted it. It’s assuming and unconfirmed. It’s piling on to the family. Unless he came out and said yes I’m a homosexual you can’t call him LGBTQ based on what he did. Dahmer said he was not gay

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But he DID kill and eat them. If you Kill somebody and the media also adds that you’re a member of the Bloods when you’ve never admitted it. It’s assuming and unconfirmed. It’s piling on to the family. Unless he came out and said yes I’m a homosexual you can’t call him LGBTQ based on what he did. Dahmer said he was not gay

If Jeff hungout with the Bloods, went to blood parties. Blood functions, went to a laces that Only Bloods were known to be and was accepted by all of the Bloods when he actively participated in Blood type activities.

Then it'd be safe to assume that Jeff was a Blood, especially for nice you get a look at Jeff's car.

KyDSuJH.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm gonna be honest. I don't know if you're trolling, just fucking with us, if you just want attention or you're serious?

Because if a man's wearing booty shorts and a cut up shirt with his bellybutton showing we'd call him gay.

But Jeff was infatuated with the male body, went to gay bath houses, gay clubs and gay bars, like KD to take pictures of naked men but yet you still don't believe he was gay?

John Wayne Gacy didn't admit to killing the 30 men buried under his house either. So to you I'm guessing he's innocent? :confused:

In short, Jeff didn't want to be gay or admit to himself that he was gay.

But he was gay.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
If Jeff hungout with the Bloods, went to blood parties. Blood functions, went to a laces that Only Bloods were known to be and was accepted by all of the Bloods when he actively participated in Blood type activities.

Then it'd be safe to assume that Jeff was a Blood, especially for nice you get a look at Jeff's car.

KyDSuJH.gif
He’s affiliated, like Ice Cube was affiliated with the Neighborhood Crips but he can’t call himself a Crip because he’s not.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I’m speaking in legal terms you can’t label him gay if he says he’s not and post an LGBTQT heading on a person who didn’t identify as gay

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
He never admitted to being gay

Okay let's assume for the sake of argument that Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't gay.

His victims were!

Also, if Jeffrey Dahmer had told the police that he was having a lover's quarrel with a 13 year old girl nobody would have believed him.

If it's victims were white the gay community would have put a lot more pressure on the police to find what happened to their friends and loved ones.

Therefore, even if Jeffrey Dahmer had been married with two kids and ate every part of his victim except for the dick, balls and butthole this would still be a gay story.

You shouldn't be able to remove a category off of Netflix movie just because it shows your group in a negative light.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s affiliated, like Ice Cube was affiliated with the Neighborhood Crips but he can’t call himself a Crip because he’s not.

He’s not even affiliated so try again, he just knows niggas. :lol:

But we can end this here. Jeff's gay to everyone else on Earth including his parents and Grandmom, just not to you.

ryan-reynolds-teasing-smirk-s0u4igog2wedti08.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He’s not even affiliated so try again, he just knows niggas. :lol:

But we can end this here. Jeff's gay to everyone else on Earth including his parents and Grandmom, just not to you.

ryan-reynolds-teasing-smirk-s0u4igog2wedti08.gif
He’s affiliated because he grew up in a Neighborhood Crip set. Down the street from WC who is an active Neighborhood Crip and close friend. So yes he’s affiliated based on where grew up and who he hung around with. Like Ray J is a Blood affiliate because of the area of Carson his family is from.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Okay let's assume for the sake of argument that Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't gay.

His victims were!

Also, if Jeffrey Dahmer had told the police that he was having a lover's quarrel with a 13 year old girl nobody would have believed him.

If it's victims were white the gay community would have put a lot more pressure on the police to find what happened to their friends and loved ones.

Therefore, even if Jeffrey Dahmer had been married with two kids and ate every part of his victim except for the dick, balls and butthole this would still be a gay story.

You shouldn't be able to remove a category off of Netflix movie just because it shows your group in a negative light.
So him killing gays means Netflix should put the LBGTQ shit on the movie? Nonsense

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s affiliated because he grew up in a Neighborhood Crip set. Down the street from WC who is an active Neighborhood Crip and close friend. So yes he’s affiliated based on where grew up and who he hung around with. Like Ray J is a Blood affiliate because of the area of Carson his family is from.

You got it man, Jeff's just as heterosexual as you.

So are the towels and massages better a bathhouses and is the food and drinks really better at gay clubs?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m speaking in legal terms you can’t label him gay if he says he’s not and post an LGBTQT heading on a person who didn’t identify as gay
So you think eating dicks is a heterosexual act? Like the nig literally ate male penis

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't watched the series yet, but the truth is just what the dude just stated:
Jeffrey Dahmer was a GAY WHITE MAN who predominately preyed upon and ate gay Black men. :dunno:
There ain't no more simple or direct way to state that fact. The LGBTQ Community is quick to bring up dead White victims of violence like:
- Matthew Shepard (lynched by rednecks)
- Brandon Teena (lynched by rednecks)
They are just as quick to want to deem themselves "victims" of a hateful and violent society, but they don't EVER want to acknowledge the fact that they've got White predators, serial killers and pedophiles (male & female) lurking within their "ranks". Like these sick, twisted fucks:
john-wayne-gacy-10367544-2-402.jpg
kevbrpygfyfnthh8yyxg.jpg
jeffrey-dahmer-mug-shot-1991-black-and-white-square-tony-rubino.jpg

So fuck the LGBTQ Community if they don't want to acknowledge, admit and own their own racism as well... :hmm:

Don’t forget Ed Gein also.