Agree or disagree about this Dahmer perspective

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Are thieves and rapists an orientation? If you ate a corn dog and somebody was like you eating that like a faggot. Then Oscar Meyer put your face next to LGBTQ dogs . You ok with that?

Naw, but what if your eyes roll to the back of your head when you swallow a hot dog whole or when you feel the hot dog juice in your mouth.... then anyone can call you a fag.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Naw, but what if your eyes roll to the back of your head when you swallow a hot dog whole or when you feel the hot dog juice in your mouth.... then anyone can call you a fag.
Yeah they can but if you say I’m not a faggot a company can’t run with that just based on how you eat hot dogs

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t forget Ed Gein also.
Nah, bro.
Ed Gein was not gay.
Ed Gein's victims were almost EXCLUSIVELY women.
He used their skins and assorted body parts to try to "resurrect" his dead mother, but he wasn't gay.
He obviously had issues attracting women to be intimate with them, but he did try to engage with them.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Truth runs up to gay dudes saying "Oh you're gay, prove it"!

jim-unzip.gif
Yoooooooo Lmaoooo

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
touche muhfuka :fuckyousay::giggle:

but are you saying gays have a legit point? Because I just showed you a long list of sub categories where gays have films and subject matter is classified along side blacks and other groups..all except in the VIOLENCE category. In that category there's THREE for blacks.

Violent African-American Action & Adventure
Violent African-American Crime Dramas
Violent African-American Crime Movies

but NONE for gays/lgbt/queer/xyz whatever...none that I could see and that seemed to be a pretty exhaustive list.

which means what..theres no such thing as Volant Gay Crime Dramas??? or Violent LBGT Crime Movies???

Which suggests gays have better control over their narrative and what subject matter they want to be associated with than anyone else does. :dunno:
Or that Hollywood is full of fags in power and they have the ability to control content

if you been around the entertainment industry you know that what I said is true..the end

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, bro.
Ed Gein was not gay.
Ed Gein's victims were almost EXCLUSIVELY women.
He used their skins and assorted body parts to try to "resurrect" his dead mother, but he wasn't gay.
He obviously had issues attracting women to be intimate with them, but he did try to engage with them.

that fool dug up corpses and made flesh toned leggings . Leggings… not boxing gloves. That fool was gay, queer, whatever they call themselves and crazy

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im impressed how yall got through the film.... watch a bruh, lay up

with some pale face servant faggot like he is some god..

is just extremely fuckin disturbing to a real knigga..

Personally I thought they both needed their asses beat....

I made it to the part the bruh escapes, then he ran into the kkkops,

I had to turn it off.. pissed me off KNOWING not only did

those inept kkkops get away they got REWARDED...

which is why I KNOW jeffery dahmer waa PLACED

in the hood by THE CIA/GOVT....

they wanted him to do the same shit in jail... and when he refused,

they stopped protecting him...

A lil birdie named Nevalie told me!!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that fool dug up corpses and made flesh toned leggings . Leggings… not boxing gloves. That fool was gay, queer, whatever they call themselves and crazy
No, dude.
Ed Gein was not gay.
Ed Gein was trying to "resurrect" his mother by putting together a skin suit resembling her.
- Like Ted Bundy, virtually ALL his victims were women.
- He wasn't sexually attracted to men.
- Nor was he a "true" transvestite.
He was a sick, twisted fuck who was trying to revive/resurrect his dead over bearing mother.

Better explained (in part) by the ending of "Psycho":

Ed Gein's life and grisly crimes were the actual inspiration FOR this film.
:dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Dr. Truth

6341a52d86078931724939.gif

In the series below in episode 1

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvdHZzZXJpZXMvZWM2ZWM4MTMtNDA2Ny00MmQ0LWEyMGQtMTY4NDcyYmQ0YjRjLmpwZw==

Jeff states that he new that he was gay since he was 13. In his words, no one else's.

So for the last week you were fighting for gay right's

gay-punching.gif

Even though everyone knew that you were wrong, except for you.

stringer-bell-atef.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
@Dr. Truth

6341a52d86078931724939.gif

In the series below in episode 1

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvdHZzZXJpZXMvZWM2ZWM4MTMtNDA2Ny00MmQ0LWEyMGQtMTY4NDcyYmQ0YjRjLmpwZw==

Jeff states that he new that he was gay since he was 13. In his words, no one else's.

So for the last week you were fighting for gay right's

gay-punching.gif

Even though everyone knew that you were wrong, except for you.

stringer-bell-atef.gif

:smh:

Even his grandma knew he was

fifty-fifty-redd-foxx.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:

Even his grandma knew he was

fifty-fifty-redd-foxx.gif

Yep, but Truth said he was straight no matter what gay activities he engaged in.

And not even man enough to reply directly and admit that he was wrong. :smh:

No beef with him but not a good look.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Stop putting words in my mouth . I said he never admitted to being gay. That’s not the same thing as him being gay . He never admitted it in his first interview. Netflix can’t label him a gay person if he said he wasn’t. Just like if a person don’t want to be Gender fluid , they can’t be labeled that shit unless they come out saying they are , doesn’t matter what they did you can’t call people shit and make money off them if they aren’t calling themselves that. You can’t call a Doninican Black if they don’t want to be called Black.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Prince looked gay but you can’t call him gay. Michael Jackson looked like a pedophile but you can’t call him that

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've said many many times,that nobody wants to talk about the gay community being racist outside of Dave Chappelle.
It's real. We have gay men in our black men's networking group, and they said that racism is racism, even when you're part of a subgroup. One dude is a lawyer, and was telling us about some dickhead gay white guy he worked on a case with, and that prejudiced shit was front and center, including right wing racist talking points.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I've seen pictures of the mutilated bodies online . He was a sick mf'er and he had it coming when he got his head bashed in. I remember back then when they interviewed inmates about Jeffrey's murder. Dude said the inmate who did the job got tested like a king and they gave awarded him so many snacks and cigarettes. Btw I'm not ever watching that Dahmer series.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This might be the first case I've ever where a man needing to see dick to ass insertion to prove that a man's gay.

giphy.gif